EMT Job Posting

The community counts on LSFD Firefighters to respond to emergency situations and protect the public. This includes extinguishing fires, technical rescues, responding to hazardous materials incidents and more.

EMTs can respond to emergencies ranging from automobile accidents to major fires. When they arrive at an emergency, they quickly determine the nature and extent of the patients condition.

Firefighter/EMT: CLOSED
EMT: CLOSED
Fire Department

LOS SANTOS FIRE DEPARTMENT TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT | LSFD CAREERS
Emergency Medical Technician Career Path
EMT Academy Recruit
EMT Academy Recruits will complete a 12-week EMT academy that will cover all essential and necessary BLS training to begin the career of a lifetime.
Requirements
  • Applicants are required to be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of application.
  • Applicants are required to be in possession of a valid San Andreas driver's license at the time of application.
  • Applicants applying with a criminal record will be denied and risk being permanently barred from recruitment. Exceptions may be made in the cases of infractions or certain misdemeanours, however please note that anyone with any form of felony record will be automatically denied.
  • Graduation from a U.S. high school, G.E.D. or equivalent from a U.S. institution, or a San Andreas High School Proficiency Examination (SAHSPE) certificate is required. A two or four-year college degree from an accredited U.S. or foreign institution may be substituted for the high school requirements.
  • United States citizenship, or non-citizens must be permanent resident aliens who, in accordance with the requirements of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), are eligible and have applied for citizenship. Documentation that the USCIS accepted the candidate's application for citizenship prior to the written test date must be submitted during the selection process.
  • Firefighting and medical rescue work is physically demanding. Candidates must be in excellent health and have no conditions that would restrict their ability to safely do fire suppression and rescue work. Weight (body fat content) must be proportionate to height for men and women. The Fire Academy, as well as the job of firefighting, is physically demanding. Therefore, it is in the best interest of each candidate to prepare well in advance to reach his or her maximum fitness level.
  • Applicants must be willing and able to complete the process within at least fourteen (14) days. In addition, Applicants must be willing to undergo and comply with the entirety of the recruitment process.
  • Applicants must not be undergoing any ongoing recruitment process with other agencies.
  • Applicants must adhere to departmental grooming standards. Applicants are not allowed to have hair that is dyed an un-natural color. Applicants are also not allowed to have tattoos that are offensive or inappropriate. Tattoos must not be visible on the neck or hands, and must not extend past the sleeves of Class A uniform.
((
  • Applicants are required to have at least twenty (20) hours of in-game time, irrespective of character.
  • Applicants are required to match their forum and applicant names.
  • Applicants must provide unedited screenshots as requested throughout the application process.
  • Applicants must be in good standing with the Community and may be disqualified from the selection process for prior admin jails or bans.
  • Applicants must be prepared to undergo a thorough evaluation of the applicant's suitability as a prospective firefighter and faction member, including but not limited to a review of English language proficiency, communication ability, attitude, a compatible mindset with the faction, roleplay quality, and motivation in applying for the Department.

))
Salary and Benefits
LSFD Emergency Medical Technicians receive an incredible benefits package and a competitive salary, starting at $48,000.
  • Recruit full dental, health, vision insurance;
  • Advancement Opportunities;
  • Special Operations Opportunities*;
  • Up to four weeks of paid vacation per year
  • Generous Pension
*Flight Paramedic Operations, Urban Search and Rescue, Tactical EMS, Hazardous Materials operations

((Out of Character Information))
The EMT Academy is not OOCly a 12 week long process, applicants can expect the following process at a pace they find comfortable:
  1. ((Application))
    • Applicants will apply for the position of EMT Academy Recruit with the LSFD. Those who are moved on to the interview will be requested to provide their availability immediately.
  2. ((Background Check))
    • All applicants are required to successfully complete and pass a required background check that is filed by Recruitment and Retention on behalf of the applicant.
  3. ((Interview))
    • Step 3 in the process is to schedule and complete your interview with a member of Recruitment and Retention. This step is mandatory for moving along in the recruitment process.
  4. ((Examination(s) ))
    • The LSFD has moved away from required IC academies and now operates exclusively with the system of providing material to the applicant and then testing them on it by a certain date during their process. The exam(s) will cover all the necessary information needed to have a foundation to roleplay as a member of the LSFD.
  5. ((Probationary Period))
    • All Recruits who pass their exam(s) will move on to their Probationary period within the LSFD. During this 30 day period they will have their knowledge on the material provided tested as well as formalized training by completing a necessary checklist while also having evaluations submitted by FTOs in the field in order to come off of Probation by the 30 day mark.
Fire Department

LOS SANTOS FIRE DEPARTMENT TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT | APPLICATION
Section 1. Personal Information
1.1 FULL LEGAL NAME (FIRST MIDDLE LAST)
  • ANSWER
1.2 DATE OF BIRTH
  • Month Date, Year
1.3 ADDRESS OF PRIMARY RESIDENCY
  • Street Number and Name, City, County
1.4 PHONE NUMBER
  • ANSWER
1.5 EMAIL ADDRESS
  • ANSWER
1.6 GENDER
  • Male
    Female
1.7 ETHNICITY
  • Caucasian
    Black or African American
    Hispanic or Latino
    American Indian or Alaska Native
    Asian
    Flippino American
    Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
    Other
1.8 PLEASE MARK THE POSITION YOU'RE APPLYING FOR
  • Civilian Role
    Firefighter/EMT
    Part Time Firefighter/EMT
    EMT
    Part Time EMT
1.9 PHYSICAL AGILITY TEST & DRUG TEST **YOUR CHARACTER WOULD HAVE TO UNDERGO AN EXTENSIVE PHYSICAL & DRUG TEST IN ORDER TO PROGRESS. WOULD ANYTHING BE MADE OF NOTE?**
  • 1.9.1 Physical Agility Test Results
    • Pass
      Fail
    1.9.2 Drug Test Results
    • Negative
      Positive
PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE

Section 2. Education and Employment
2.1 LEVEL OF EDUCATION
  • General Educational Development
    High School Diploma
    Associate's Degree
    Bachelor's Degree
    Master's Degree
    Doctorate
2.2 SCHOOL OF ATTENDANCE
  • School Name: ANSWER
    Graduation Date: DD/MMM/YYYY
    Course of Study: ANSWER
2.3 FIRST PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT
  • Company/Agency Name: ANSWER
    Position: ANSWER
    Employment Term: DD/MMM/YYYY to DD/MMM/YYYY
    Reason for Dismissal/Resignation: ANSWER
2.4 SECOND PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT
  • Company/Agency Name: ANSWER
    Position: ANSWER
    Employment Term: DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MMM/YYYY
    Reason for Dismissal/Resignation: ANSWER
PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE

Section 3. Background Questionairre
3.1 DO YOU HOLD A VALID SAN ANDREAS DRIVERS LICENSE?
  • Yes
    No
3.2 I AM LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
  • Yes
    No
3.3 IN ADDITION TO ENGLISH, I CAN SPEAK FLUENTLY IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGE(S)
  • ANSWER
3.4 I AM A CURRENT OR FORMER MEMBER OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY
  • Yes, I am active duty military.
    Yes, I have formerly served in the military.
    No
3.4.1 IF YES, PLEASE PREPARE A COPY OF YOUR DD214 TO ATTACH TO YOUR APPLICATION
3.5 I HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD
  • No, I don't have any infractions, misdemeanors or felonies in San Andreas and/or another state.
    Yes, I have been charged with a misdemeanor in San Andreas and/or another state which has been upheld in Court.
    Yes, I have been charged with a felony in San Andreas and/or another state which has been upheld in Court.
PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE

Section 4. Declaration & Acknowledgement
By submitting this application, I, the applicant, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academic sessions, for it would be a practice of illegitimate medical practice if it is legally proven that I have done so, I agree and understand that it may be used against me, as well as face dishonorable discharge and possible criminal charges.
4.1 SIGNATURE
  • SIGNATURE HERE
4.2 DATE
  • Month Day, Year
PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE

Section 5. ((OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS))
5.1 DISCORD ID
  • ANSWER
5.2 PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR CHARACTERS STATS PAGE FROM THE USER CONTROL PANEL 5.3 MY UNEDITED SCREENSHOT OF MY USER CONTROL PANEL ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD 5.4 PLEASE LIST ANY ALTERNATE CHARACTERS USED IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS INCLUDING FACTION AFFILIATION
  • (Previous) Firstname Lastname - Affiliation
  • (Current) Firstname Lastname - Affiliation
5.5 IF APPLICABLE, MY DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSIONS
  • ANSWER
5.6 HAVE YOU EVER BEEN REMOVED OR BANNED FROM A LEGAL FACTION ON GTA WORLD? IF SO, ELABORATE
  • ANSWER
5.8 MY CHARACTER STORY. CHILDHOOD, EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE, MOTIVATIONS, HOBBIES, INTERESTS, ETC (200 WORDS MINIMUM, 600 WORDS MAXIMUM)
STOP — END OF APPLICATION

Code: Select all

[divbox2=white][tnrheader]
[hr][/hr]
[center][size=125][color=#CC1B1B][b]LOS SANTOS FIRE DEPARTMENT[/b][/color][/size]
[center][size=100][color=#000000][b]TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT | APPLICATION[/b][/color][/size]
[hr][/hr]
[divbox=black][b][color=white]Section 1. Personal Information[/color][/b][/divbox]

[indent][b]1.1 FULL LEGAL NAME (FIRST MIDDLE LAST)[/b]
[list=none]
ANSWER
[/list]

[b]1.2 DATE OF BIRTH[/b]
[list=none]
Month Date, Year
[/list]

[b]1.3 ADDRESS OF PRIMARY RESIDENCY[/b]
[list=none]
Street Number and Name, City, County
[/list]

[b]1.4 PHONE NUMBER[/b]
[list=none]
ANSWER
[/list]

[b]1.5 EMAIL ADDRESS[/b]
[list=none]
ANSWER
[/list]

[b]1.6 GENDER[/b]
[list=none]
[cb] Male
[cb] Female
[/list]

[b]1.7 ETHNICITY[/b]
[list=none]
[cb] Caucasian
[cb] Black or African American
[cb] Hispanic or Latino
[cb] American Indian or Alaska Native
[cb] Asian
[cb] Flippino American
[cb] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
[cb] Other
[/list]

[b]1.8 PLEASE MARK THE POSITION YOU'RE APPLYING FOR[/b]
[list=none]
[cb] Civilian Role
[cb] Firefighter/EMT
[cb] Part Time Firefighter/EMT
[cb] EMT
[cb] Part Time EMT
[/list]

[b]1.9 PHYSICAL AGILITY TEST & DRUG TEST [color=#BF40FF]**YOUR CHARACTER WOULD HAVE TO UNDERGO AN EXTENSIVE PHYSICAL & DRUG TEST IN ORDER TO PROGRESS. WOULD ANYTHING BE MADE OF NOTE?**[/color][/b]
[list=none]
[b]1.9.1 Physical Agility Test Results[/b]
[list=none][cb] Pass
[cb] Fail[/list]
[b]1.9.2 Drug Test Results[/b]
[list=none][cb] Negative
[cb] Positive[/list][/list][/indent][float=right][size=85][b]PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE[/b][/size][/float]
[br][/br][/divbox2]

[divbox2=white]
[divbox=black][b][color=white]Section 2. Education and Employment[/color][/b][/divbox]

[indent][b]2.1 LEVEL OF EDUCATION[/b]
[list=none]
[cb] General Educational Development
[cb] High School Diploma
[cb] Associate's Degree
[cb] Bachelor's Degree
[cb] Master's Degree
[cb] Doctorate
[/list]

[b]2.2 SCHOOL OF ATTENDANCE[/b]
[list=none]
[b]School Name:[/b] ANSWER
[b]Graduation Date[/b]: DD/MMM/YYYY
[b]Course of Study:[/b] ANSWER
[/list]

[b]2.3 FIRST PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT[/b]
[list=none]
[b]Company/Agency Name:[/b] ANSWER
[b]Position:[/b] ANSWER
[b]Employment Term:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY to DD/MMM/YYYY
[b]Reason for Dismissal/Resignation:[/b] ANSWER
[/list]

[b]2.4 SECOND PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT[/b]
[list=none]
[b]Company/Agency Name:[/b] ANSWER
[b]Position:[/b] ANSWER
[b]Employment Term:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MMM/YYYY
[b]Reason for Dismissal/Resignation:[/b] ANSWER
[/list][/indent]
[float=right][size=85][b]PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE[/b][/size][/float]
[br][/br][/divbox2]

[divbox2=white]
[divbox=black][b][color=white]Section 3. Background Questionairre[/color][/b][/divbox]

[indent][b]3.1 DO YOU HOLD A VALID SAN ANDREAS DRIVERS LICENSE?[/b]
[list=none]
[cb] Yes
[cb] No
[/list]

[b]3.2 I AM LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA[/b]
[list=none]
[cb] Yes
[cb] No
[/list]

[b]3.3 IN ADDITION TO ENGLISH, I CAN SPEAK FLUENTLY IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGE(S)[/b]
[list=none]
[*] ANSWER
[/list]

[b]3.4 I AM A CURRENT OR FORMER MEMBER OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY[/b]
[list=none]
[cb] Yes, I am active duty military.
[cb] Yes, I have formerly served in the military.
[cb] No
[/list]

[indent][b]3.4.1 IF YES, PLEASE PREPARE A COPY OF YOUR DD214 TO ATTACH TO YOUR APPLICATION[/b][/indent]
[size=1].[/size]
[b]3.5 I HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD[/b]
[list=none]
[cb] No, I don't have any infractions, misdemeanors or felonies in San Andreas and/or another state.
[cb] Yes, I have been charged with a misdemeanor in San Andreas and/or another state which has been upheld in Court.
[cb] Yes, I have been charged with a felony in San Andreas and/or another state which has been upheld in Court.
[/list][/indent]
[br][/br][/divbox2]

[divbox2=white]
[divbox=black][b][color=white]Section 4. Declaration & Acknowledgement[/color][/b][/divbox]
[size=1].[/size]
[indent][justify]By submitting this application, I, the applicant, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academic sessions, for it would be a practice of illegitimate medical practice if it is legally proven that I have done so, I agree and understand that it may be used against me, as well as face dishonorable discharge and possible criminal charges.[/justify]
[size=1].[/size]
[b]4.1 SIGNATURE[/b]
[list=none]
SIGNATURE HERE
[/list]

[b]4.2 DATE[/b]
[list=none]
Month Day, Year
[/list][/indent]
[br][/br][/divbox2]

[divbox2=white]
[divbox=black][b][color=white]Section 5. ((OUT OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS))[/color][/b][/divbox]

[indent]
[b]5.1 DISCORD ID[/b]
[list=none]
ANSWER
[/list]

[b]5.2 PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR CHARACTERS STATS PAGE FROM THE USER CONTROL PANEL[/b]
[list=none]
[url=URLtoSTATS]UCP Stats[/url]
[/list]

[b]5.3 MY UNEDITED SCREENSHOT OF MY USER CONTROL PANEL ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD[/b]
[list=none]
[url=ScreenshotURLHere]UCP Username[/url]
[/list]

[b]5.4 PLEASE LIST ANY ALTERNATE CHARACTERS USED IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS INCLUDING FACTION AFFILIATION[/b]
[list=circle]
[*] (Previous) Firstname Lastname - Affiliation
[*] (Current) Firstname Lastname - Affiliation
[/list]

[b]5.5 IF APPLICABLE, MY DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSIONS[/b]
[list=none]
ANSWER
[/list]

[b]5.6 HAVE YOU EVER BEEN REMOVED OR BANNED FROM A LEGAL FACTION ON GTA WORLD? IF SO, ELABORATE[/b]
[list=none]
ANSWER
[/list]

[b]5.8 MY CHARACTER STORY. CHILDHOOD, EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE, MOTIVATIONS, HOBBIES, INTERESTS, ETC (200 WORDS MINIMUM, 600 WORDS MAXIMUM)[/b]
[list=none]
[spoiler=CHARACTER STORY]Provide character story here[/spoiler]
[/list][/indent]
[float=right][size=85][b]STOP — END OF APPLICATION[/b][/size][/float]
[br][/br]
[/divbox2]
  • Information