Emergency Medical Services Recruitment Requirements, Information & Application

Fire Department

Re: Emergency Medical Services Recruitment Requirements, Information & Application

Post by Fire Department » 17 Apr 2021, 01:02

Requirements and Regulations
You must abide the following conditions in order to apply for the Los Santos Fire Department:
  • Be at least 18 years old
  • Be a lawful permanent United States citizen
  • Must have a valid driver's license
  • Must have a clean criminal record (No felonies or serious misdemeanours registered)
  • Speak English fluently. Additional language proficiency is welcome
  • Must be able-bodied in all aspects, including mentally
  • Must have a High School diploma
  • Must not have an application up for another government department, agency or institution at the same time
  • Must understand the concept of discipline
  • Must have not been denied from the LSFD in any capacity within the last month
The regulations quoted below must be respected at all times. Failure to do so will result in your application getting denied.
  • Plagiarism will not be tolerated
  • Unnecessary storytelling in narrative questions is not allowed
  • You are required to be honest in your application at all times
  • The application format must be respected and followed strictly
  • Formal language is expected in your application
  • You are required to follow T&R (Training & Recruitment) instructions without questioning
  • Respect and common sense are top priorities
  • You are required to have an accumulation of at least 20 (twenty) hours or more of in-game/server time accrued on your account.
(( Understand that your roleplay standards MUST be top-notch. It cannot be stressed enough that the LSFD members should, more than any average player, act as role-models for the community. If you feel like you are not prepared to uphold such standards at all times do not apply, as you are only going to delay an eventual dishonourable discharge. This is a heavy role play server, do not expect the LSFD to remind you of that. It should be noted that characters who plan on committing felonies while in the faction is not allowed without direct approval from faction leadership, which is only able to be requested if you pass the probation period. ))

Fire Department

Re: Emergency Medical Services Recruitment Requirements, Information & Application

Post by Fire Department » 17 Apr 2021, 01:04

Recruitment process
Stage One: Preliminary Background Application If you are interested in working at the Los Santos Fire Department, you may apply for the position of Probationary Emergency Medical Technician. You are able to fetch the "Preliminary Background Application" which can be found down below and post it in this section. Training & Recruitment(T&R) personnel will then receive your application and forward it for review. This process may last between 24-72 hours before you receive a response. If something is not in order, we will let you know and mark it with the "PENDING" status. This will give you a chance to correct the mistakes - but keep in mind that a third chance might not be given. If everything has been corrected, you will receive a response from our T&R team with the ultimate outcome. If you pass, you will move on to the next stage. If you fail, you will be liable to reapply for the next recruitment drive.
Stage Two: Interview After passing the application, you will be asked to attend an interview with Training & Recruitment personnel. We will request you to list your availability to schedule an interview with us. When your application handler's availability matches with yours he/she will plan an interview with you, you will be notified by a reply on your application.

Dring the interview, you will be asked several questions related to the department, your personal life and other topics. The interview should could last up to 30-45 minutes. The results of your interview will be submitted to you within 72 hours of concluding your interview.

Medical Exam
After passing the interview you'll be required to go through a rapid check-up and exercise routine with one of our instructors. This stage will the evaluation of factors such as blood pressure, height, weight, urine sample tests, an inspection of previous medical records plus a few other details. This is to ensure you are able-bodied and in acceptable conditions to conduct yourself.
Stage Three: Academy After passing the second stage of recruitment, and after further deliberations, you will sent to the LSFD Fire Academy. During this period, you will acquire the necessary skills and training required to become a full member of our department. Throughout this period of time, you will partake in an EMT-B training session to become a qualified first responder.
Stage Four: Probationary period Upon Fire Academy Graduation, you will be offered a position as a Probationary Emergency Medical Technician within the LSFD. During this 3-4 week period, you will acquire and hone skills you picked up and developed during your time within the Academy that is required to become a full member of our department, as well as being dispatched to live calls and participate in Field Training Patrols with other members of the department.

Fire Department

Post by Fire Department » 17 Apr 2021, 01:06

3. Transfer Information

Civilian Staff transferring to career EMS
The following eligibility requirements are necessary for those that wish to move from a Civilian Staff position to a Career EMS position (( Probationary Emergency Medical Technician )).
  • A Civilian Staff Member must be of legal age to work in the department.
  • A Civilian Staff Member must have had no disciplinary actions on their record. Any of these may increase the amount of time required to pass probation. If you wish to discuss any problems or appeals of punishments, please contact a member of High Command.
  • A Civilian Staff Member must first attain permission from their Division Leader before being considered for a move to career firefighter.
  • Must Have served the department for at least four weeks.
  • ((Try and make sure your assets will correlate with you being a probationary EMT))

Fire Department

Post by Fire Department » 17 Apr 2021, 01:07

4. Application Form

Title:

Code: Select all

[Application] Firstname Lastname [EMS]
Format:

Code: Select all

[divbox=#2e3192][divbox=white]
[center]

[emslogo=275][/emslogo]

[size=200][color=#2e3192]Application for Employment[/color][/size][/center]

[hr][/hr]
[center][size=200][color=#2e3192]Section 1 - Personal Information[/color][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[b]1.1 Title:[/b] (Mr./Mrs./Ms./Miss)
[b]1.2 First name:[/b]
[b]1.3 Last name:[/b]

[b]1.4 Date of Birth:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY
[b]1.5 Contact Number:[/b]
[b]1.6 Email Address:[/b]
[b]1.7 Place of Birth:[/b]
[b]1.8 Residential Address:[/b]
[b]1.9 Height(ft/in):[/b]
[b]1.10 Weight(lb):[/b] 

[b]1.11 Name the position that you are applying for:[/b]
Answer: (Firefighter, Volunteer Firefighter, EMT, Civilian Staff Public Relations etc)

[b]1.12 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:[/b]
Answer:

[b]1.13 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:[/b]
Answer:

[b]1.14 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as an LSFD employee?[/b]
Answer:

[b]1.15 Are you right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous?[/b] (Mark with X)
[ ] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

[b]1.16 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, please state which position you applied for.[/b] (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | LS Lifeguards)
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

[hr][/hr]
[center][size=200][color=#2e3192]Section 2 - Education[/color][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[b]2.1 High School History[/b]
   [b]2.1.1 Name of High School:[/b]
   [b]2.1.2 Year of Graduation:[/b] 

[b]2.2 College/University History[/b]
   [b]2.2.1 Name of College/University:[/b]
   [b]2.2.2 Qualification:[/b]
   [b]2.2.3 Year of Graduation:[/b]

[hr][/hr]
[center][size=200][color=#2e3192]Section 3 - Previous Employment[/color][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[b]3.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?[/b]
Answer:

[b]3.2 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?[/b]
Answer:

[b]3.3 Do you have a history of Military Service? If so, elaborate:[/b]
Answer:

[b]3.4 List all previous employment below:[/b] (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if not applicable.)

[b]3.4a.1 Name of Company/Employer:[/b]
   [b]3.4a.2 Period of Employment:[/b] (DD/MMM/YYYY to DD/MMM/YYYY)
   [b]3.4a.3 Position:[/b]
   [b]3.4a.4 Reason for dismissal:[/b]

[b]3.4b.1 Name of Company/Employer:[/b]
   [b]3.4b.2 Period of Employment:[/b] (DD/MM/YY to DD/MM/YY)
   [b]3.4b.3 Position:[/b]
   [b]3.4b.4 Reason for dismissal:[/b]

[b][i]((If neccesary at this point, please add more fields to the above. It is important to list the whole working history of your character. If you fail to do so, your character may be declined))[/i][/b]
[hr][/hr]
[center][size=200][color=#2e3192]Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background[/color][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[b]4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?[/b]
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

[b]4.2 Do you possess a valid aviation license?[/b]
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

[b]4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?[/b]
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

[b]4.4 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?[/b]
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

[hr][/hr]
[center][size=200][color=#2e3192]Section 5 - Declaration & Statement[/color][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[quote][i]By submitting this application, I, FIRSTNAME LASTNAME, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting High Command may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge the fact that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass an emergency medical technician training before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academic sessions, for it would be a practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done so, I agree and understand that it may be used against me, as well as face dishonorable discharge and possible criminal charges.[/i]

[b]Date:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY
[b]SIGNATURE:[/b] [/quote]

[hr][/hr]
[center][size=200][color=#2e3192](( Section 6 - OOC Section ))[/color][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[b]6.1 Forum name:[/b]
[b]6.2 Age:[/b]
[b]6.3 Geographical location:[/b]
[b]6.4 Timezone:[/b]
[b]6.5 Character ID:[/b] <Find this by doing /changechar, it's the numbers in front of your character name.>
[b]6.6 Discord ID: [/b] <Usage of discord is mandatory>

[b]6.7 How long have you been on GTAW?[/b]
[b]6.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?[/b]
[b]6.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the LSFD?[/b]

[b]6.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:[/b]
Answer:

[b]6.11 Can you communicate effectively in English?[/b]
[b]6.12 Additional languages:[/b]

[b]6.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:[/b]
Answer:

[b]6.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission [url=https://lsfd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=405&t=509]here[/url] and post proof below.[/b]
Answer: [url=LINK HERE] Access[/url] | [url=LINK HERE] Access[/url]

[b]6.15 Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, elaborate:[/b]
Answer:

[b]6.16 Please list all your characters, including characters from alternative accounts:[/b]
Answer:

[b]6.17 Applicant agreement to have read and understood at minimum, [b]section 1 of Requirement and Regulations[/b] found [url=https://lsfd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=316&t=12794#p51054]here[/url]:[/b]
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

[b]6.18 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account :[/b]
Link(s): [url=LINKHERE]Access[/url]  

[spoiler=Example][size=120]Your screenshot [b][u]MUST[/u][/b] include the following:
[/size][img]https://i.imgur.com/DdgwgPz.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[b]6.19 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below [/b]
Answer: [url=LINK HERE]Access[/url]

[spoiler=Example how to generate]1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
[img]https://i.imgur.com/n9Smo9v.png[/img][/spoiler]

[b]6.20 Write your character's background story[/b]
[spoiler=Character Background]Answer here[/spoiler]

[b]6.21 Drug Test:[/b] [color=#BF00FF]*[b]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/b] arrives at the LSFD Rockford Headquarters on DD/MMM/YYYY to get a drug test taken.*[/color]
   [list=none][b]6.21.1 Drug Test Result:[/b] [b] [color=green]Positive[/color] / [color=red]Negative[/color][/b][/list]
[/divbox]

Fire Department

Post by Fire Department » 26 Apr 2021, 16:52

Application for Employment

Section 1 - Personal Information

1.1 Title: (Mr./Mrs./Ms./Miss)
1.2 First name:
1.3 Last name:

1.4 Date of Birth: DD/MMM/YYYY
1.5 Contact Number:
1.6 Email Address:
1.7 Place of Birth:
1.8 Residential Address:
1.9 Height(ft/in):
1.10 Weight(lb):

1.11 Name the position that you are applying for:
Answer: (Firefighter, Volunteer Firefighter, EMT, Civilian Staff Public Relations etc)

1.12 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer:

1.13 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:
Answer:

1.14 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as an LSFD employee?
Answer:

1.15 Are you right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[ ] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.16 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, please state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | LS Lifeguards)
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Section 2 - Education

2.1 High School History
2.1.1 Name of High School:
2.1.2 Year of Graduation:

2.2 College/University History
2.2.1 Name of College/University:
2.2.2 Qualification:
2.2.3 Year of Graduation:

Section 3 - Previous Employment

3.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?
Answer:

3.2 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?
Answer:

3.3 Do you have a history of Military Service? If so, elaborate:
Answer:

3.4 List all previous employment below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if not applicable.)

3.4a.1 Name of Company/Employer:
3.4a.2 Period of Employment: (DD/MMM/YYYY to DD/MMM/YYYY)
3.4a.3 Position:
3.4a.4 Reason for dismissal:

3.4b.1 Name of Company/Employer:
3.4b.2 Period of Employment: (DD/MM/YY to DD/MM/YY)
3.4b.3 Position:
3.4b.4 Reason for dismissal:

((If neccesary at this point, please add more fields to the above. It is important to list the whole working history of your character. If you fail to do so, your character may be declined))
Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background

4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Do you possess a valid aviation license?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

4.4 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Section 5 - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this application, I, FIRSTNAME LASTNAME, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting High Command may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge the fact that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass an emergency medical technician training before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academic sessions, for it would be a practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done so, I agree and understand that it may be used against me, as well as face dishonorable discharge and possible criminal charges.

Date: DD/MMM/YYYY
SIGNATURE:

(( Section 6 - OOC Section ))

6.1 Forum name:
6.2 Age:
6.3 Geographical location:
6.4 Timezone:
6.5 Character ID: <Find this by doing /changechar, it's the numbers in front of your character name.>
6.6 Discord ID: <Usage of discord is mandatory>

6.7 How long have you been on GTAW?
6.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?
6.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the LSFD?

6.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:
Answer:

6.11 Can you communicate effectively in English?
6.12 Additional languages:

6.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer:

6.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: Access | Access

6.15 Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, elaborate:
Answer:

6.16 Please list all your characters, including characters from alternative accounts:
Answer:

6.17 Applicant agreement to have read and understood at minimum, section 1 of Requirement and Regulations found here:
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

6.18 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account :
Link(s): Access
[+] Example
Your screenshot MUST include the following:
6.19 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access
[+] Example how to generate
1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
6.20 Write your character's background story
[+] Character Background
Answer here
6.21 Drug Test: *FIRSTNAME LASTNAME arrives at the LSFD Rockford Headquarters on DD/MMM/YYYY to get a drug test taken.*
  • 6.21.1 Drug Test Result: Positive / Negative