LSFD - Questions & Answers

Fire Department

LSFD - Questions & Answers

Post by Fire Department » 07 Oct 2017, 18:15

Questions & Answers

Questions in regards to the Los Santos Fire Department Recruitment may be posted down below. Questions will be answered by Recruitment personnel in a timely manner.

Madison Fletcher
Retired

Re: LSFD - Questions & Answers

Post by Madison Fletcher » 20 Oct 2017, 02:20

Any idea when the recruitment going to be opened?

Keira Lance
Retired

Post by Keira Lance » 20 Oct 2017, 02:37

Samantha_Love wrote:
20 Oct 2017, 02:20
Not yet, I'm afraid. We were intending to open the Recruitment Process today (20th), however there are still quite a few things that need to be completed before we can look into opening the department to the public. I would say there's an ETA of anywhere between 24-48 hours at best, but it could be a few days longer than the aforementioned. Rest assured that we are doing all that we can to get everything ready as soon as possible without rushing things to ensure that everything is up to the best standards we can get it to.

If there are still no updates after 48 hours, I will personally send out a letter with further information to keep you, and others, up to date on how we are coming along and how close we are to being able to open.

Dallas Foxhound
Retired

Post by Dallas Foxhound » 20 Oct 2017, 03:24

Madison Alvarez wrote:
20 Oct 2017, 02:37
Samantha_Love wrote:
20 Oct 2017, 02:20
Not yet, I'm afraid. We were intending to open the Recruitment Process today (20th), however there are still quite a few things that need to be completed before we can look into opening the department to the public. I would say there's an ETA of anywhere between 24-48 hours at best, but it could be a few days longer than the aforementioned. Rest assured that we are doing all that we can to get everything ready as soon as possible without rushing things to ensure that everything is up to the best standards we can get it to.

If there are still no updates after 48 hours, I will personally send out a letter with further information to keep you, and others, up to date on how we are coming along and how close we are to being able to open.
(( Just to add to the topic. The essentials are already done. What remains now is T&R paperwork. It goes without saying that T&R(Training & Recruitment) handles the entire evaluation/induction process. We've got people working tirelessly to erect all guidelines and documents but, well, it is difficult to raise a faction from scratch.

Right now, as you guys may have noticed, the forum is changing styles. This is a major change and is already causing a few problems. So we're doing everything within our power to get all that stuff sorted as soon as possible.

TL-DR: Creating a faction is hard. We're almost done. No confirmed recruitment date/time yet. Be patient! ))

Madison Fletcher
Retired

Post by Madison Fletcher » 22 Oct 2017, 16:10

Why every official faction have a thread in the Factions Title in the forums apart of the Fire Department? It's should be nice to see screens and more information about this faction in the main forum...
Also, there is news about the recruitmemt?

Andy Lionheart
Retired

Post by Andy Lionheart » 22 Oct 2017, 16:18

Samantha_Love wrote:
22 Oct 2017, 16:10
Why every official faction have a thread in the Factions Title in the forums apart of the Fire Department? It's should be nice to see screens and more information about this faction in the main forum...
We'll take that into account and work on it! We haven't had many callouts requiring us to go to them recently.

As for recruitment, T&R division is still being worked on and should be a few more days!

Keira Lance
Retired

Post by Keira Lance » 22 Oct 2017, 16:18

Samantha_Love wrote:
(( A faction thread is, in my opinion, a potential, and likely, consideration for the future. However, right now our main focus and priority is setting the faction up, polishing and tweaking around with a few things. It may be that we implement a temporary thread if anyone currently in the FD wishes to upload media in the meantime, but it will probably come when we are able to divide our attention onto the aforementioned properly. ))

Not yet. As mentioned in my earlier response, I will be posting up a notice on our progression later today. It should be sent out sometime within the next 3-4 hours.

Dallas Foxhound
Retired

Post by Dallas Foxhound » 22 Oct 2017, 17:13

Samantha_Love wrote:
Why every official faction have a thread in the Factions Title in the forums apart of the Fire Department?
This is already in our To-Do list.

Dallas Foxhound
Retired

Post by Dallas Foxhound » 24 Oct 2017, 20:45

We're almost done. Recruitment should be open sooner than you think.

Madison Fletcher
Retired

Post by Madison Fletcher » 25 Oct 2017, 12:24

Dallas Foxhound wrote:
24 Oct 2017, 20:45
We're almost done. Recruitment should be open sooner than you think.
Great to know!
Would be happy if you can answer my suggestion: https://forum.gta.world/en/index.php?/t ... l-faction/