Nolan Medrano
Battalion Chief
Primary Assignment: Operations Bureau
Station Assignment: Station 7

Re: LSFD - Questions & Answers

Post by Nolan Medrano » 23 Jul 2021, 19:59

Nathaniel Bauer wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 16:41
(( One major question I have and this is a problem I ran into frequently with being in the LSPD, is my time zone. I'm in Pacific Standard Time, which is GMT-8. I've run into plenty of issues with conflicting time zones with people who are giving training's that normally end up being during hours where I'm not at home or can't dedicate the time to sitting down to the training or the academy.

My question, is there going to be a American time zone academy & later down the line other training's as well that will accommodate people in other time zones. ))
We try our best to schedule academies so as many people can attend as possible, usually around 19:00 server time for fire academy and EMT-B courses being scheduled around the candidates availability, if those times are completely out of the question we'll do our best to figure out something that works for you.

N. Medrano
Director of Training & Recruitment

Brian Baal
Civilian

Post by Brian Baal » 09 Aug 2021, 22:59

Any idea when recruitment will open up again?

Nolan Medrano
Battalion Chief

Post by Nolan Medrano » 09 Aug 2021, 23:41

Brian Baal wrote:
09 Aug 2021, 22:59
Any idea when recruitment will open up again?
Hi Brian,

Recruitment will open again around the 20th, an exact date have not been set yet but we'll announce it on our recruitment section when we know more.

N. Medrano
Director of Training & Recruitment

Mimi_Nicola
Civilian
Station Assignment: Station 6

Post by Mimi_Nicola » 12 Sep 2021, 06:43

Dear LSFD recruitment team,
I am interested to know what Subdivisions are currently in operation in the department in order to get a better feeling of what future career awaits me in the LSFD,

Regards,

Mimi Nicola

Alyxndra Greyan
Volunteer Firefighter
Primary Assignment: Engine Company
Station Assignment: Station 1

Post by Alyxndra Greyan » 12 Sep 2021, 07:46

Mimi_Nicola wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 06:43
Dear LSFD recruitment team,
I am interested to know what Subdivisions are currently in operation in the department in order to get a better feeling of what future career awaits me in the LSFD,

Regards,

Mimi Nicola

((The current subdivisions available in the department are:

Air Operations
Urban Search & Rescue
Tactical Emergency Medical Services
Support Services
Training & Recruitment
Public Relations
Lifeguards

))
---------Air Operations
---------Pilot II
Training & Recruitment
Junior Officer
FIREFIGHTER III ALYX GREYAN
B Shift, Fire Station 1

Los Santos Fire Department
"Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"

Lena Miller
Probationary EMT

Post by Lena Miller » 19 Sep 2021, 01:09

((Hello, just a few questions,
1. How active should I be in order to join the LSFD? (I usually play during the weekends only, around four or three hours a day)
2. How difficult is the medical roleplay here? I've been in LSFD back in some samp servers and I just wanted to know the difficulty level of the rp here.
3. Do I need certain hours to cap a faction paycheck?
4. If i'm roleplaying as an ex-doctor or ex-director of a current active medical faction in this server, will I be assigned in any special position in LSFD?))

Patrycja Lipska
EMS Division Chief

Post by Patrycja Lipska » 19 Sep 2021, 01:27

Diana Campbell wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 01:09
1. How active should I be in order to join the LSFD? (I usually play during the weekends only, around four or three hours a day)
2. How difficult is the medical roleplay here? I've been in LSFD back in some samp servers and I just wanted to know the difficulty level of the rp here.
4. If i'm roleplaying as an ex-doctor or ex-director of a current active medical faction in this server, will I be assigned in any special position in LSFD?))
(( 1. Your ABAS needs to be 0.5 for career or 0.2 for volunteer. So at least an average of a half hour per day averaged over a month for career.
2. We're open to all level of experience.
3. Paychecks cap at 20hr/week
4. We don't recognize past accreditations or work history to accelerate your LSFD career in the interest of keeping things fair and what not. Everyone starts in probation and works their way up with the exception of returning players (reinstatements). ))
Image Patrycja Lipska - Badge #36849 - EMS Division Chief - Acting Battalion 2 Chief Fire Station Seven - El Burro
Retired Director of Training and Recruitment

Lena Miller
Probationary EMT

Post by Lena Miller » 19 Sep 2021, 01:33

Patrycja Lipska wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 01:27
Diana Campbell wrote:
(( 1. Your ABAS needs to be 0.5 for career or 0.2 for volunteer. So at least an average of a half hour per day averaged over a month for career.
4. We don't recognize past accreditations or work history to accelerate your LSFD career in the interest of keeping things fair and what not. Everyone starts in probation and works their way up with the exception of returning players (reinstatements). ))
((2. So I need to play 20 hours a week in order to cap a faction paycheck?))

Patrycja Lipska
EMS Division Chief

Post by Patrycja Lipska » 19 Sep 2021, 01:36

Diana Campbell wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 01:33
Patrycja Lipska wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 01:27
Diana Campbell wrote:
((2. So I need to play 20 hours a week in order to cap a faction paycheck?))
20 hours played on the character within a week to get your max pay. You get paid whether you're on duty or not for those 20 hours.
Image Patrycja Lipska - Badge #36849 - EMS Division Chief - Acting Battalion 2 Chief Fire Station Seven - El Burro
Retired Director of Training and Recruitment

Aurora Powell
Retired Emergency Medical Technician
Primary Assignment: EMS Division

Post by Aurora Powell » 19 Sep 2021, 12:45

Is it possible to ask for the date for the recruietment date?