Primary Assignment: Executive Bureau

Reinstatement Application
Section I - Personal Information
1.1 First Name: Rodney

1.2 Last Name: Woods

1.3 Birthdate: 04/MAR/1995

1.4 Gender: Male

1.5 Phone Number: 7099937

1.6 Address of Residency: Billingsgate Motel Room 4, Rancho, Los Santos.

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: N/A

2.2 Date inducted: 28/MAR/2021
2.3 Date of Resignation/Termination: 26/MAY/2022
2.4 Reason: Resignation

2.5 Desired Rank: Engineer/Paramedic

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:
In my opinion, Los Santos Fire Department should accept my reinstatement because I have always been a hard-working person, doing my best to complete my tasks as good and professional as possible, so that I was able to gather a bag of experiences after using all the tips and critiques received as a Newbie within the Department, to improve myself. Moreover, I was always happy to be part of this family and bring joy during our free time and professionalism during scenes.

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
I wish to rejoin the Department because I consider that I managed to plan my time well enough to have enough of it for my personal and for my professional life.

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:
Since my resignation I used to spend my time at home with the family, sorting out everything that has to be done when moving to a new area, starting from moving the furniture from one place to the other, up to creating connections with the neighbors.

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Rodney Woods, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 17/AUG/2022
SIGNATURE: R.Woods

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum):
Raised into the sprawling suburbs of Los Santos, Rodney had from a very Woods age lived a relatively carefree life. Although growing in the country's largest city, as a result of his father’s job as a hiking and general survival instructor around the local mountains, Rodney whilst not in school often spent his time outdoors following the groups of tourists that his father brought along, learning rudimentary survival skills as a result of learning alongside said tourists, learning how to set up and maintain fires, traverse terrain without equipment and so forth. With his mother being from Columbus, Ohio he spent practically every summer over there, traveling to the many national parks as per the request of his father, and meeting this side of the family, slowly understanding the different cultures which then enabled him to brag when he arrived back in Los Santos.

However, this outdoor adventurousness slowly faded as he grew into his early teen and started high school, his attention now focusing on aiming to focus more on the academic approach to life as per the request of his mother, making him spend many hours in private tutoring sessions for the core subjects in school in order to make sure his academic abilities were as strong as possible. Yet this did not stop Rodney from taking up swimming within the school and after school, as this was one of the few sports Rodney enjoyed partaking in. Whilst his parents began to separate themselves from each other, they intended on staying as a couple in order to keep Rodney in high spirits so that it did not interfere with his work ethic, as whilst Rodney was not spoilt he had a habit of overreacting to emotional situations. This decision however eventually paid off, as Rodney finished high school near the top of his cohort ultimately sacrificing many social interactions to pursue a career in administration, choosing to study Business Administration at the University of Los Santos.

At around the age of 20, his parents split, with his mother returning back to Columbus, with Rodney choosing to stay with his father until he had left university. Electing to carry on with watersports Rodney took up swimming at the university, making the large majority of his friends from it. This new environment of now having very little given to him and being expected to work for himself initially came as a shock to Rodney, often being incompetent at time management between work, studying, and relaxing due to the new environment. Near the end of this opportunity, however, the stress began to overwhelm Rodney, voluntarily choosing to terminate it to focus on university, ultimately coming out with the second highest degree. This however was a turning point in Rodney’s life, as it was beginning to be clear that he did not enjoy an academic lifestyle, spending the summer after graduation with his mother, visiting Sandy Shores during a countrywide tourist trip, electing to stay there for 2 weeks due to its beaches and heat.

Under the guidance of his mother, he was convinced into getting a major in Administration, opting to go more for the route of Business Administration as he had more experience with it due to his time at Los Santos zoo a year prior, this year however was again largely uneventful, graduating again from university with a major and little else. Having then spent a few months working at Mount Zonah Hospital administering different administrative requests from departments within the hospital, boredom began to catch up with him as a result of his inability to sit behind a desk for hours upon hours a day. This had realistically been the lowest point in his life, choosing to try and find a career over in Los Santos, his favored city.

5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account : Access

5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS: Access

5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: No.
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions: N/A

5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
Last time I resigned it was because of the exam period that I held me back from being active IG, so I decided to step back. Now that we have the summer holidays, I thought that I could use some of my free time to play and have fun here together with the others.
Jade Stewart
Ocean Lifeguard Candidate
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards

Reinstatement Received
Mr. Woods

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos Fire Department. Your reinstatement application has been forwarded to the LSFD Command Staff for review. Your application will have a response within 72 Hours. Contacting any member of the Command or High Command Staff about the reinstatement could result in the application being denied.

Regards,
EMS Captain I Jade Stewart
Los Santos Fire Department
Jade Stewart
Jade Stewart
Ocean Lifeguard Candidate
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards

Reinstatement Accepted
Mr. Woods

Your reinstatement to the Los Santos Fire Department has been ACCEPTED by the Command Staff. We are offering you the rank of Firefighter III/Paramedic. If you would like to accept or submit any questions or concerns, please privately message LSFD Management. You will receive your new badge and uniform upon the next visit to LSFD Station Seven - El Burro Heights with a Command Staff member.

Regards,
EMS Captain I Jade Stewart
Los Santos Fire Department
Jade Stewart
  • Information