[INFO] Reinstatement Application Information

Former employees of the Los Santos Fire Department seeking to resume their career with us are allowed to submit a reinstatement application.
Reinstatement Status: OPEN

Employees of Accredited EMS Agencies can submit a Lateral Transfer here.
Lateral Transfer Status: OPEN
Fire Department

Los Santos Fire Department
Reinstatement Application Information

Former employees of the Los Santos Fire Department seeking to resume their career with us, are allowed to submit a reinstatement application. Having already acquired the knowledge and experience required to perform this line of work, they can be reintegrated into active duty without going through normal recruitment processes once more.

The Los Santos Fire Department takes pride in remembering the men and women that have served in its ranks throughout its history. If you believe that you are unable to maintain a career relationship with us, but still wish to contribute in a meaningful manner, please consider reinstating as Volunteer.

Ensure that you do not submit any application unless you meet the minimum requirements. Understand that your application and background will be thoroughly reviewed by Command Staff and that omitting or providing false information will result in an automatic denial of your reinstatement, alongside a permanent ban from any future attempts.

With this in consideration, we highly advise you to ensure all information is valid.

Requirements
  • Applicants are required to be absent from the Fire Department for a period of at least 15 days;
  • Applicants are required to have successfully passed their Probationary Stage;
  • Applicants are required to be of acceptable physical and mental health;
  • Applicants are required to possess a valid driver's license within the State of San Andreas;
  • Applicants are required to have no criminal history beyond traffic infractions;
  • Applicants must not have been dishonorably terminated from the agency. ((ABAS terminations are exempt));
  • Applicants who received their training from the Los Santos Fire Department prior to January 1st, 2023, and who have not maintained continuous employment with an approved BLS or ALS provider agency since that date, shall be required to undergo a mandatory process of recertification in line with current educational standards.
  • ((Maintain realistic reasoning and assets for someone applying to a Fire Department at the requested rank.))
  • ((Employees who resigned prior to 2022 must go through recruitment methods.))

1. REINSTATEMENT REQUEST FORM:
[+] Reinstatement Form

Code: Select all

[Reinstatement] Firstname Lastname

Code: Select all

[divbox2=white]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/tU9cgP2.png[/img][/center]
[u][b][legend=darkred, Reinstatement Application][color=#FFFFFF][/color][/b][/u]
[hr][/hr]
[divbox=darkred][color=#FFFFFF][size=125]Section I - Personal Information[/size][/color][/divbox]
[indent]
[b]1.1 First Name:[/b] <ANSWER HERE>

[b]1.2 Middle Name:[/b] <ANSWER HERE>

[b]1.3 Last Name:[/b] <ANSWER HERE>

[/indent]
[hr][/hr]
[divbox=darkred][color=#FFFFFF][size=125]Section II - Employment History[/size][/color][/divbox]
[indent]
[b]2.1 Former Rank: [/b] <ANSWER HERE>

[b]2.2 Former Station and Platoon Assignment: [/b] <ANSWER HERE>

[b]2.3 End of Employment Date: [/b] DD/MMM/YYY

[b]2.4 Reason:[/b] Resignation/Termination

[b]2.5 Desired Rank:[/b] <ANSWER HERE>

[b]2.6 Desired Station and Platoon Assignment: [/b] <ANSWER HERE>

[/indent]
[hr][/hr]
[divbox=darkred][color=#FFFFFF][size=125]Section III- Employment Information[/size][/color][/divbox]
[indent]
[b]3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement?[/b]
<ANSWER HERE.>

[b]3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?[/b]
<ANSWER HERE.>

[b]3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?[/b]
<ANSWER HERE.>

[/indent]
[hr][/hr]
[divbox=darkred][color=#FFFFFF][size=125] Section IV - Declaration & Statement [/size][/color][/divbox]

[quote][justify][i]By submitting this request, I, <FIRSTNAME> <LASTNAME>, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.[/i][/justify]

[b]Date:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY
[b]SIGNATURE:[/b] SIGN HERE [/quote]

[hr][/hr]
[divbox=darkred][color=#FFFFFF][size=125] Section V - OOC Information[/size][/color][/divbox]
[indent]
[b]5.1 Unedited screenshot of your administrative record:[/b] [URL=LINKHERE] Access[/url]

[b]5.2 Generate an URL from your applicant character stats on the UCP:[/b] [URL=LINKHERE] Access[/url] 

[b]5.3 List all your current and past characters including factions:[/b]
[list] Character Name - Faction
[*] Character Name - Faction
[*] Character Name - Faction
[/list]

[b]5.3.1 If applicable, provide proof of double faction permission:[/b] [URL=LINKHERE] Access[/url] 

[b]5.4 Please elaborate the reasons that lead to your initial departure from the faction.[/b]
<ANSWER HERE>  

[b]5.5 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum) (Only to be written if Namechanging.):[/b]
<ANSWER HERE>

[/indent]
[hr][/hr]
[/divbox2]
  • Information