Primary Assignment: Executive Bureau

Reinstatement Application
Section I - Personal Information
1.1 First Name: Molly

1.2 Last Name: Steele

1.3 Birthdate: 12/AUG/1989

1.4 Gender: Female

1.5 Phone Number: 57426874

1.6 Address of Residency: Bilingsgate Motel Room 15, Innocence Bouvard, Los Santos, SA

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: Captain II

2.2 Date inducted: 23/01/2011

2.3 Date of Resignation: 18/APR/2021

2.4 Reason: Resignation

2.5 Desired Rank: Captain II

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:
I was instrumental in implementing the USAR programme and relevant training along with the help of Captain Kurt Holland. With this I brought new members and structure to Fire Station 3 and our training classes. I also created relations with the Sheriff's Department in their Emergency Services Detail. Having developed a number of programmes, worked on several projects, providing training classes and assisted with recruitment, I believe continuing with this would be highly beneficial to my home town department. Furthermore I can bring new skills learned from my current assignment.

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
I've missed working in the big city alongside my brothers and sisters of the Los Santos Fire Department and I feel as if there's a lot more opportunity here for me to continue with my projects. Los Santos is my home town and it doesn't feel right elsewhere.

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:
I transferred out to Angel Pine Volunteer Fire Department in Whetstone County, San Andreas as a Captain to help develop their search and rescue programme. We were assigned to a number of wildfires in the aftermath to help with searching for bodies, marking dangerous structures and clearing routes of debris. It was a really fruitful experience and I learned a lot from my rural Firefighting family; but it's not the big city. I also had the opportunity to spend more time with my biological family and visit some childhood places.

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Molly Steele, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 13/MAR/2022
SIGNATURE: M. Steele

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum): (Only to be written if this request is OOC)
5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account : Access

5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS: Access

5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: No
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions: Access

5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
Loss of family member coupled with the stresses of lockdown and a number of issues. I then also needed to focus on my work and social life more so. It was a challenging time and I had to step away quite swiftly without much chance to roleplay it.
Engineer Michael Emery
Badge: #79050
Station: #7 / Shift: #B

Truck 7
[+] Formers
Ret. Captain II Molly Steele
Badge: #26662
Station: #3 / Shift: #A
Urban Search & Rescue Unit Commander
Logistics Officer
Training Officer
Ret. Deputy Chief Chloe MacKenzie
Badge: #5009
[+] Awards
Image Image ImageImage Image
((Credits to Jokigo for the design))
Claire Stuart
Retired
Primary Assignment: Urban Search and Rescue Unit

Reinstatement Received
Ms. Steele,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos Fire Department. Your reinstatement application has been forwarded to the LSFD Command Staff for review. Your application will have a response within 72 Hours. Contacting any member of the Command or High Command Staff about the reinstatement could result in the application being denied.

Regards,

Assistant Chief Claire Stuart
Los Santos Fire Department
Administrative Operations Bureau Chief | Civilian Employee Management Director
[+] Awards
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Claire Stuart
Retired
Primary Assignment: Urban Search and Rescue Unit

Reinstatement Denied
Ms. Steele,

Your reinstatement application has been discussed by our Chief Officers and reached a cohesive decision to DENY your request. We are unable to offer you a position within Los Santos Fire Department for the following reason(s):
  • Thank you for applying for a reinstatement, as of now, we strongly feel that we could use your experience in other areas than within our CO ranks. We'd like to offer you a position within the Training and Recruitment division as a Training Officer to further mentor and raise our next generations of Firefighters.

Let us know if you accept this offer, thank you.
You may apply through recruitment, should you be interested in a position within the department. For your questions or concerns, please privately message Fire Chief Young.

Regards,

Administrative Operations Bureau Chief | Civilian Employee Management Director
[+] Awards
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

• Information