Section I - Personal Information
1.1 First Name: Yui

1.2 Last Name: Nakamoto

1.3 Birthdate: 03/MAR/1993

1.4 Gender: Female

1.5 Phone Number: 7943

1.6 Address of Residency: Rockford Hotel, room 41

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: Assistant Fire Chief (Engineer/Paramedic - Alt character)

2.2 Date inducted: 24/JAN/2019

2.3 Date of Resignation/Termination: 12/MAR/2021

2.4 Reason: Resignation

2.5 Desired Rank: EMT / Paramedic

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:
((My previous resignation on this characted was due to burnout, amount of work required and my time availability. That's why I would not like reinstate into any command position at this time, however just EMS division if possible. I think LSFD should accept my reinstatement because I'm known as hard working, sticking to the protocol all the time (unless it's part of the character portrayal). We had a great time in LSFD and I'd love to be again part of it.))

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
((Mostly because I'm missing the faction and the people. I'd like to be part of the family again and have some new experiences with them. I decided to reinstate for EMT / Paramedic way only, due to the fact that medical roleplay was always my favorite))

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:
((Have been taking some time off from GTA World, focusing on other things. Now I'm prepared to come back and enjoy all the fun once again.))

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Yui Nakamoto, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 17/APR/2022
SIGNATURE: Yui Nakamoto

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum):
Yui Nakamoto was born in the year 1993 to her Japanese parents in Texas. Her parents decided to open a little farm, she was helping them as a child. When she was growing up, she had more and more interest into medicine. After she finished high school, she decided to enroll for a medicine studies.
After her studies she started working in a hospital as a nurse, however that was not the job she dreamt off. Once on her way home she was witness of a vehicle accident, where she seen in the first line the work of EMT and Paramedics. That was something she was really enchanted by and decided to leave her job at the hospital and become and EMT.
Yui is very friendly and calming person, always sticking to all protocols and trying to help others as much as she can. In her 29 years she decided it's time for a change and choose Los Santos as her new destination for her new beginnings. She started looking into possible places and heard of the Los Santos Fire Department, was doing some research and decided this is the place where she would like to start her new career.

5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account : Access

5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS: Access

5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: No
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions:
Yui Nakamoto
Amelia Ailana
Petra Green
5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
As mentioned above the main reason was the burnout from GTA World as a whole.
Freya Bell / Nicole Schneider Retired #23602
♥Fire Station #1, Paleto Bay♥

Emily Ohara
Retired Battalion Chief
Primary Assignment: Battalion Commander

Reinstatement Received
Miss Nakamoto,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos Fire Department. Your reinstatement application has been forwarded to the LSFD Command Staff for review. Your application will have a response within 72 Hours. Contacting any member of the Command or High Command Staff about the reinstatement could result in the application being denied.

Regards,

Fire Captain I Emily Khan
Los Santos Fire Department
Battalion Chief - Emily Ohara
Battalion 1, Fire Station 7, El Burro Heights

Emily Ohara
Retired Battalion Chief
Primary Assignment: Battalion Commander

Reinstatement Accepted
Miss Nakamoto,

Your reinstatement to the Los Santos Fire Department has been ACCEPTED by the Command Staff. We are offering you the rank of EMT. If you would like to accept or submit any questions or concerns, please privately message LSFD Management. You will receive your new badge and uniform upon the next visit to LSFD Station Seven - El Burro Heights with a Command Staff member.

Regards,

Fire Captain I Emily Khan
Battalion Chief - Emily Ohara
Battalion 1, Fire Station 7, El Burro Heights

Yui Nakamoto
Retired

((Thank you for the offer, however I have decided to withdraw my reinstatement request.))
Freya Bell / Nicole Schneider Retired #23602
♥Fire Station #1, Paleto Bay♥

Alejandro Nieves
Firefighter III
Primary Assignment: Fire Chief's Office
Station Assignment: Station 1

((Will place this request on a 48 hour hold, will revisit in the coming days.))
FIRE CHIEF GARY YOUNG (RETIRED)

"Serving with Courage, Integrity & Pride"
Jade Stewart
Ocean Lifeguard Candidate
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards

Reinstatement Accepted
Miss Nakamoto,

Your reinstatement to the Los Santos Fire Department has been ACCEPTED by the Command Staff. We are offering you the rank of Volunteer EMT. If you would like to accept or submit any questions or concerns, please privately message LSFD Management. You will receive your new badge and uniform upon the next visit to LSFD Station Seven - El Burro Heights with a Command Staff member.

Regards,
EMS Captain I Jade Stewart
Jade Stewart
  • Information