Station Assignment: Headquarters

Reinstatement Application
Section I - Personal Information
1.1 First Name: Mia

1.2 Last Name: Schultz

1.3 Birthdate: 22/JUL/1997

1.4 Gender: Female

1.5 Phone Number: 96024

1.6 Address of Residency: 1121 Imagination Court, Vespucci Canals, Los Santos, San Andreas

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: Paramedic II

2.2 Date inducted: 08/NOV/2020

2.3 Date of Resignation/Termination: 13/AUG/2021

2.4 Reason: Resignation

2.5 Desired Rank: FF2/PARAMEDIC

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:
During my time in the Fire Department, I was highly motivated to work for the department and assist it in any way I could, I did my best to help the department by joining the Training and Recruitment division where I was able to give training to new firefighters, aswell as doing interviews and more. I've always been a fan of the Fire Department. I originally left the Fire Department to pursue other job opportunities but nothing really felt like the Fire Department.

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
The Fire Department had become my home, I had friends and even people I consider family in the department. It's been a rough time since I resigned. I was planning on starting up a go-karting business however this plan did not last that long as it wasn't really too interesting. I've tried looking for other things to do, such as attempting to become a Blaine Aviation but still, even after acquiring my Pilot's License, the passion in me was still the Fire Department. It's grown apart of me, and I want to continue working in the Fire Department because to this day, being able to save the people of Los Santos in any shape or form is what I want to do.

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:
Since I had left the department, I tried to start up a go-karting business however this plan quickly came to an end when we were unable to get a building large enough for the track. I have been looking for another job after this, however the passion wasn't quite there. I tried to join the Blaine Aviation's instructor team but it did not really interest me as much as the Fire Department does. I managed to acquire my Pilot's License but haven't done much with this. I took some time away from the city and was with my parents for a couple weeks. I returned two weeks later, and decided to start working on myself to prepare myself for the Fire Department as this is where my passion lays.

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Name Name, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 18/APR/2022
SIGNATURE: M. Schultz

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum): N/A
5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account : Access

5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS: Access

5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: No
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions: Access

5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
I had a massive burn out from the department. I was in the police department at the time which I enjoyed a whole lot more than the fire department, causing me to resign. I've quickly come to the realization that I enjoyed the fire department more than I thought I did and therefore I attempted to reinstate but was given a faction ban instead, completely agree, I made comments at the time towards the Fire Department which I highly regret.
Diana Reinhart
Retired
Primary Assignment: Station Commander

Reinstatement Received
Dear Ms. Schultz,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos Fire Department. Your reinstatement application has been forwarded to the LSFD Command Staff for review. Your application will have a response within 72 Hours. Contacting any member of the Command or High Command Staff about the reinstatement could result in the application being denied.

Regards,

Captain Diana Simmons
Los Santos Fire Department

Fire Captain II Diana Reinhart
Station 52 - Rockford Hills

Station Commander - A Platoon
Serving with Courage, Integrity & Pride
Jade Stewart
Ocean Lifeguard Candidate
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards

Reinstatement Denied
Ms. Schultz,

Your reinstatement application has been discussed by our Company/Chief Officers and reached a cohesive decision to DENY your request. We are unable to offer you a position within Los Santos Fire Department for the following reason(s):
  • We do not feel you'd be a good fit for the faction at this time.
For your questions or concerns, please privately message Fire Chief Young.

Regards,
EMS Captain I Jade Stewart
Los Santos Fire Department
Jade Stewart
  • Information