Primary Assignment: Executive Bureau

Reinstatement Application
Section I - Personal Information
1.1 First Name: Rodney

1.2 Last Name: Woods

1.3 Birthdate: 04/MAR/1995

1.4 Gender: Male

1.5 Phone Number: 7099937

1.6 Address of Residency: Billingsgate Motel Room 4, Rancho, Los Santos.

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: Engineer/Paramedic

2.2 Date inducted: 28/MAR/2021
2.3 Date of Resignation/Termination: 30/MAR/2022
2.4 Reason: Resignation

2.5 Desired Rank: Answer

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:
In my opinion, Los Santos Fire Department should accept my reinstatement because I consider myself being a person who always did his job as best as he could, and regarding the time I have spent within the Department, the bag of experiences that I managed to gather over the time, I have the possibility of bringing joy, professionalism, and determination within the Department's team.

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
I wish to rejoin the Department because I consider that the free time I have taken for me and my family is enough now and I consider myself ready and eager to return to the old days.

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:
Since my resignation I used to spend my time at home with the family, sorting out the problems of moving to a new home and new area, but I didn't find any new job or occupation, as the time wasn't that long either.

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Rodney Woods, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 18/APR/2022
SIGNATURE: R.Woods

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum): N/A
5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account : Access

5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS: Access

5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: No.
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions: N/A

5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
The exams period started at the time I decided to post my resignation and I thought that resigning would be better than posting a one-month-long LOA, in order to have enough time to focus on real-life things. Now, it turned out that I may have some free time to spend on the server as well, which is the reason I decided to post this reinstatement.
Diana Reinhart
Retired
Primary Assignment: Station Commander

Reinstatement Received
Dear Mr. Woods,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos Fire Department. Your reinstatement application has been forwarded to the LSFD Command Staff for review. Your application will have a response within 72 Hours. Contacting any member of the Command or High Command Staff about the reinstatement could result in the application being denied.

Regards,

Captain Diana Simmons
Los Santos Fire Department

Fire Captain II Diana Reinhart
Station 52 - Rockford Hills

Station Commander - A Platoon
Serving with Courage, Integrity & Pride
Diana Reinhart
Retired
Primary Assignment: Station Commander

Reinstatement Accepted
Mr. Woods,

Your reinstatement to the Los Santos Fire Department has been ACCEPTED by the Command Staff. We are offering you the rank of Engineer/Paramedic. If you would like to accept or submit any questions or concerns, please privately message LSFD Management. You will receive your new badge and uniform upon the next visit to LSFD Station Three - Davis with a Command Staff member.

Regards,

Captain I Diana Simmons
Los Santos Fire Department

Fire Captain II Diana Reinhart
Station 52 - Rockford Hills

Station Commander - A Platoon
Serving with Courage, Integrity & Pride
  • Information