Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: Ocean Lifeguard

2.2 Date inducted: 05/JAN/2021

2.3 Date of Resignation/Termination: 11/OCT/2021

2.4 Reason: Resignation

2.5 Desired Rank: Trainee Lifeguard

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:
((I was a dedicated member of the Lifeguard team over the years, I had my ups and downs but never officially got a disciplinary ic or ooc always tried to roleplay my characters accurately to the position in which they held.))

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
((Purely just to experience the RP again, being in an official legal faction as part of a team I find to be the best roleplaying experience on the server and I wish to help out people join the faction and experience the same group RP as I have in the past if my reinstatement is to be accepted. The reason I have requested Trainee Lifeguard is solely for RP reasons as in Hailey's background there is nothing to do with her being a lifeguard previously. I also used Lucy Brown as my last "lifeguard" character within the reinstatement instead of Thomas Hayward my last FD character.))

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:
((Just general RP around groups, Volunteer Firefighter up in Paleto but just wasn't enjoying the RP at the end due to the MC I rp'ed around starting to crumble ooc.))

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Hailey Clark, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 22/APR/2022
SIGNATURE: H. Clark

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum): Hailey was brought up in the Hawick area of Los Santos as an only child to her mother and father. In her youth she was a very keen volley ball player, spending most weekends down on the beach playing it with her friends or just general messing about in the area. Although she never first hand experienced the Lifeguards performing their duties she saw them partaking in their everyday duties as well as going out to sea when need be so she was always interested in what they do. She was always a keen advocate of beach safety due to knowing how dangerous the sea was after spending so much time on and around the beach during her teenage years.

Hailey ended up going to university over in San Fierro where she stayed throughout her late teens into early twenties working in local cafés never really having a true full time job just hopping around exploring the city mostly. She then moved back to Los Santos a month ago where she has been settling back, getting a part time job at the Golden Crust Bakery as well as making friends as well as searching for a proper full time job to help sustain her livelyhood.

5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account : Access

5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS:
Hailey Clark - ACCESS|ACCESS
Maxwell Ellis - ACCESS|ACCESS
Jeremy Williams - ACCESS|ACCESS

5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: No.
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions: Access

5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
I currently wasn't enjoying the RP surrounding my character at the time as stated in 3.3.
Valerie Parker
Lifeguard Section Chief
Primary Assignment: Operations Central Bureau

. Image
Reinstatement Received

Ms Clark,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos County Lifeguards. Your reinstatement application has been forwarded to the LSCoL Command Staff for review. Your application will have a response within 72 Hours. Contacting any member of the Command or High Command Staff about the reinstatement could result in the application being denied.

Regards,
S. Evans
Sara Evans,
Lifeguard Chief
Lifeguard Section Chief Valerie Parker
Lifeguard Tower One
Los Santos County Lifeguards
Valerie Parker
Lifeguard Section Chief
Primary Assignment: Operations Central Bureau

. Image
Reinstatement Accepted

Ms Clark,

Your reinstatement to the Los Santos Fire Department has been ACCEPTED by the Lifeguard Command Staff. We are offering you the rank of Trainee Lifeguard. If you would like to accept or submit any questions or concern, please privately message Lifeguard Chief Sara Evans.

We look forward to seeing you at Tower One, Vespucci Beach for your reintroduction to the Los Santos County Lifeguards.

Regards,
S. Evans
Sara Evans,
Lifeguard Chief
Lifeguard Section Chief Valerie Parker
Lifeguard Tower One
Los Santos County Lifeguards
  • Information