(([Reinstatement] Brandon Johnston > Daniel Burdett))

Daniel Burdett
Civilian
Primary Assignment: Community Liaison Office

Reinstatement Application
Section I - Personal Information
1.1 First Name: Daniel (( Brandon ))

1.2 Last Name: Burdett (( Johnston ))

1.3 Birthdate: 10/MAR/1993

1.4 Gender: Male

1.5 Phone Number: 3999

1.6 Address of Residency: Pink Cage Motel Room 29, Hawick Avenue, Los Santos

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: FFI/EMT

2.2 Date inducted: 05/OCT/2020

2.3 Date of Resignation/Termination: 07/NOV/2020

2.4 Reason: Resignation

2.5 Desired Rank: FFI/Paramedic

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:
(( I feel that FD should accept my reinstatement as I do 100% put my all into all roleplay that I partake in. During my previous tenures in the faction I simply did not have time to dedicate to the faction hence why I left. I was studying to be a Paramedic IRL and actually qualified during my second tenure in the faction. I have been a Paramedic IRL for 2 years now and since being in PD have become a Tactical Medic as well as tried PHMC Paramedic out however I wish to return to FD to try Fire and EMS roleplay once again. I'll be active and dedicate time to the faction this time round while also contributing valuable knowledge if necessary. ))

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
(( This new character has a Paramedic license ICly and ICly makes sense for him to join the FD. However, on an OOC basis I wish to rejoin the faction in order to experience the Fire and EMS roleplay now. I'd like to experience the different divisions that are now available in the faction compared to what there was when I was last here, mainly being TEMS and potentially USAR. I have met and roleplayed with many of the members that are around now and have thoroughly enjoyed my time with them. I feel now with my IRL knowledge, and the experience I've had with PHMC and PD I can bring a lot better experience to the faction as a person than I could previously. FD has always interested me, and now I have time and commitment I am wanting to make an effort. I am more than willing to run Fire Academy again as necessary (as my IC char already has the Paramedic license) and I am also open to other options if needed. ))

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:
(( I have been dedicating my time to PD as well as trying out PHMC as well as obviously working IRL. ))

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Daniel Burdett, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 22/APR/2022
SIGNATURE: D. Burdet

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum): Daniel Burdett grew up in San Fierro with his mother and father and two brothers. Burdett went through high school achieving average grades with no clue on what to do when he leaves school. Daniel was very outspoken, easily approachable and known as the "dad" of his friendship group due to the way he acts. This can become a problem for Daniel as he is seen to get involved in problems and causes himself stress trying to resolve others problems.

His father was an EMT who ran a medical events company providing medical aid at public events such as horse racing, fairs and fetes which ultimately got Daniel involved. Daniel went through his first aid training while deciding what to do following high school and worked alongside his father doing event medical work. Burdett eventually took the plunge to complete his EMT and eventually Paramedic school in San Fierro, landing him a job working in the San Fierro Fire Department where he undertook his Fire Academy - working as a FF/Paramedic. Daniel did this for 5 years before moving to Los Santos to pursue a career at Pillbox Medical as a Paramedic / ED Technician.

Daniel did this for approximately 2 years before leaving Pillbox Medical, reasoning for this is because he missed doing Firefighting as well as EMS work - to which he is here now. Attempting to pursue a career again within the LSFD as a Firefighter/Paramedic.

5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account : Access

5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS:
George Donally - Access | Access
Brandon Johnston - Access | Access
Daniel Burdett - Access | Access
Theo Alexander - Access | Access

5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: Yes (LSPD)
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions: Access

5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
Did not have time IRL and wanted to focus on PD.
Diana Reinhart
Retired
Primary Assignment: Station Commander

Reinstatement Received
Mr. Burdett,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos Fire Department. Your reinstatement application has been forwarded to the LSFD Command Staff for review. Your application will have a response within 72 Hours. Contacting any member of the Command or High Command Staff about the reinstatement could result in the application being denied.

Regards,

Captain I Diana Simmons
Los Santos Fire Department

Fire Captain II Diana Reinhart
Station 52 - Rockford Hills

Station Commander - A Platoon
Serving with Courage, Integrity & Pride
Diana Reinhart
Retired
Primary Assignment: Station Commander

Reinstatement Accepted
Mr. Burdett,

Your reinstatement to the Los Santos Fire Department has been ACCEPTED by the Command Staff. We are offering you the rank of Paramedic I. If you would like to accept or submit any questions or concerns, please privately message LSFD Management. You will receive your new badge and uniform upon the next visit to LSFD Station Seven - El Burro Heights with a Command Staff member.

Regards,

Captain I Diana Simmons
Los Santos Fire Department

Fire Captain II Diana Reinhart
Station 52 - Rockford Hills

Station Commander - A Platoon
Serving with Courage, Integrity & Pride
Daniel Burdett
Civilian
Primary Assignment: Community Liaison Office

I accept thank you!
  • Information