1.4 Gender: Male

1.5 Phone Number: 5439709

1.6 Address of Residency: Pink Cage Motel

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: EMT

2.2 Date inducted: 02/OCT/2021

2.3 Date of Resignation/Termination: 21/NOV/2021

2.4 Reason: Resignation

2.5 Desired Rank: Emergency Medical Technician would suffice.

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:
((LSFD was literally the first legal roleplay faction I joined in a hard text roleplay server and I enjoyed it to the fullest. The passive roleplay, the dancing, chatting, hanging out and off-duty roleplay and people in the faction was a whole different level in my opinion. However, due to me being new in the server and it was my second year in the college, I couldn't manage to keep up with my timezone ((GMT+3)) and with my off-duty roleplay personally so I had to step down. I never had any OOC or IC punishment while roleplaying as Aurora Powell and I tried my best to keep up with the quality that was required from the LSFD and I believe that didn't change at all and I wish to come back. ))

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
(( I loved medical roleplay and it was always my dream to participate in such a roleplay. I have joined LSPD after resigning from LSFD and even sought medical roleplay in SWAT with the tactical medical however I knew that would not compare to the roleplay I experienced in Station Seven at all. I know most of the people left or advanced in their ranks but it never hurts to see new faces around and I am more adjusted to server and it's customs now and I would like to participate in medical roleplay once again.))

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:
(( I have joined LSPD as Luna Morales and tried my first LEO roleplay and still in the faction. Other than that, I have focused mainly on how to portray a character more properly in terms of assets and emotions and how to be more realistic.))

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Spencer Dawson, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 13/MAY/2022
SIGNATURE: Spencer Dawson

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum): Born in San Fierro on November 13th, 1996, Spencer Dawson was the only son in his household. Just like any other kid, Spencer had a fairly normal childhood in his household and his family had a moderate income. Daryl, his father, was a mechanic in a renowned garage in the garage they lived in. Ruby, her mother, was a nurse in a medical clinic close to their neighborhood. Spencer, as the only child in his family, spent most of his time around his mother and father and got acquainted with their professions.

He had a successful education until he graduated from high school. He has always been described as open-minded, talkative, kind, friendly, and a joker from time to time. After graduating from high school, Spencer looked for part-time jobs while preparing for college. He met a girl named Marie and spent almost five years of his life with her until they departed on bad terms. This experience devastated Spencer and he left San Fierro to start with a new page and moved to Los Santos to live with his auntie, Eve. He started looking for a stable job with a good career, proper experience, and a stable income and decided to take his chances with LSFD with his mother's suggestion.
5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account : Access

5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS:
Aurora Powell - Access Access
Luna Morales - Access Access
Spencer Dawson - Access Access
5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: LSPD as Luna Morales.
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions: Access

5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
viewtopic.php?f=415&t=15895&p=65949#p65949
Jade Stewart
Ocean Lifeguard Candidate
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards

Reinstatement Received
Mr. Dawson

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos Fire Department. Your reinstatement application has been forwarded to the LSFD Command Staff for review. Your application will have a response within 72 Hours. Contacting any member of the Command or High Command Staff about the reinstatement could result in the application being denied.

Regards,
EMS Captain I Jade Stewart
Los Santos Fire Department
Jade Stewart
Aurora Powell
Retired Emergency Medical Technician
Primary Assignment: Administrative Operations

(( I actually would like to withdraw this for the moment because I have other issues with my other characters that I need to fix and I would like to be able to commit a fair amount of time to LSFD whenever I can. Thank you. ))
Jade Stewart
Ocean Lifeguard Candidate
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards

(( Goodluck with your other adventures! ))
Jade Stewart
  • Information