Section I - Personal Information
1.1 First Name: Adalina

1.2 Last Name: Patricio

1.3 Birthdate: 13/JAN/1996

1.4 Gender: Female

1.5 Phone Number: 5470925

1.6 Address of Residency: 2110 Vespucci Blvd - Floor 1, Room 1

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: (( Firefighter I/EMT - Lena Bryant & Reginald Wilkinson ))

2.2 Date inducted: (( 04/OCT/2021 ))

2.3 Date of Resignation/Termination: (( 04/DEC/2021 ))

2.4 Reason: (( Resignation ))

2.5 Desired Rank: (( It's been a long time since I was a member of the faction and actively roleplayed. I admit that my previous experience does not qualify me for the same rank. I'd like to go over FTPs again, at the very least to refresh my memory. ))

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:
(( My goal when I decided to apply to the fire department and become a member was to develop a proper firefighter/EMT character, and I focused all of my prior characters' efforts on that goal. I'm not going to lie: I've never regretted putting my all into this development and faction in general. When I was a member of the Fire Department, I relished each and every moment.

During my stint with the Fire Department, I was almost certainly on duty every day. My goal was not only to complete the field training programs, but also to be one of the first in my batch to demonstrate my abilities, so I put all of my effort into improving my character and passing them. Unfortunately, when some time had gone and final examinations were approaching in real life, I found myself with no time to check in or give the department the attention it needed, which led to my resignation. ))

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
(( During my serve in the Fire Department and when I was part of this faction, I could not imagine how much I really enjoyed roleplaying around and especially with other members. I made a bunch of friends that I'm still in a contact with until this right moment, I never actually regretted spending a single moment in this faction.

I was interested in trying out other things when my resignation was announced, but I've always felt like the Fire Department was the first legal faction I ever joined, and it's still where I belong. ))

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:
(( As I already stated, I was most likely preoccupied with my real-life tests and sorting things out. But I was also curious to try out some other factions, such as LEO RP, so I went through SAPR and LSSD. I've been also doing some general roleplaying, most likely with my RP partner. ))

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Name Name, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 18/MAY/2022
SIGNATURE: A.Patricio

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum): Adalina was born on the 25th of January, 1996. She was born and reared in the city of "Los Santos," in a family that was financially well, and is of Spanish descent. Adalina has one sister named Valencia, and she was more like her best-friend, and she always liked to talk to her. Adalina's childhood was not very fascinating; she grew up with her family and attended school on a daily basis, and she was always eager to learn new things and do new things. She liked to be well-versed in a variety of fields. Her parents also worked as doctors at Mount Zonah, and they were dedicated to their work and chose this career to serve others, and this had a significant impact on Adalina and Valencia. They also wanted to follow in their parents' footsteps and serve their nation and people, as well as leave a positive legacy for their family. Adalina's family decided to return to Spain and pursue their careers there because they wanted to spend the remainder of their lives in their homeland.

Adalina's childhood was stable, and she did well in school, graduating from middle school and enrolling in high school in Spain, especially Barcelona. When her parents began to argue, family affairs began to sway a bit, but Adalina was preoccupied with her studies and her school friends, since she was a social figure and well-liked by them. Adalina's room was constantly crammed with books since she preferred reading and books over the Internet. She was a lover of writers such as; Kurt Vonnegut, Stephen King, William Shakespeare, and many more. Adalina, on the other hand, used to read as a hobby to broaden her horizons, attitude, and knowledge.

Adalina ultimately graduated from high school with honours and succeeded, but her parents chose to retire from their jobs due to their advanced age and stay in Spain, their homeland. Valencia was graduating from college at the time and chose to leave them to stay in Spain. She planned to reside in Los Santos, seek for job, and start her own life. Adalina had no alternative but to move back to Los Santos with her sister, and also to complete her studies and enroll in college in Los Santos.

Adalina had no desire to become a doctor and follow in her parents' footsteps. Her sister had also studied criminal justice and was eager to become a police officer in Los Santos, which piqued her interest enough for her to enroll in college and pursue a bachelor's in the same profession as her sister, criminal justice. Her parents had anticipated her to become a doctor, so they were unhappy when she selected a different, more risky job, but they always supported and aided her in whichever area she chose. Adalina's parents died a year after she started college, which had a devastating impact on her because she had not expected it, and she loved them more than anything in her entire life.

After Adalina had been through a psychological ordeal, she determined to continue her college education and study her major thoroughly until she finished with an honourable degree. Adalina was able to finish college with a Bachelor's degree in criminal justice and begin her personal life when she obtained a position at a Security Guard company and was trained to work there with the assistance of her sister, who had vast expertise with these line of duties.

Adalina admired her sister's work with the Los Santos Police Department, but she did not want to work with her in the same profession because she had decided to pursue a different career path, and while speaking with her sister, she mentioned a job opening in the Los Santos Sheriff's Department, and she also advised to apply. She looked for the work and read about it, and she loved it more and believed it was an excellent fit for her field of study, but she was worried about the dangers of the position. She was undecided about continuing or opting for a less dangerous profession. Adalina finally received a referral from one of her best friends to go into firefighting, which she did, realising how much safer this profession could be than law enforcement and seizing the opportunity as soon as it presented itself.
5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account : Access

5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS:
Regina Lindsay - Access / Access
Caitlin Butler - Access / Access
Adalina Patricio - Access / Access

5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: None.
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions: Access

5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
(( As I already indicated, I had to resign in order to figure out my real-life issues, and I was also unmotivated to play around in general. I had chosen to check out LEO RP, but I eventually opted to return to the fire department. ))
Last edited by Dean Rutledge on 18 May 2022, 21:31, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Lifeguard Dean Rutledge Lifeguard Tower One, Del Perro Beach Los Santos County Lifeguards — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride" Image
Diana Reinhart
Retired
Primary Assignment: Station Commander

Reinstatement Received
Dear Ms. Patricio,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos Fire Department. Your reinstatement application has been forwarded to the LSFD Command Staff for review. Your application will have a response within 72 Hours. Contacting any member of the Command or High Command Staff about the reinstatement could result in the application being denied.

Regards,

Captain Diana Simmons
Los Santos Fire Department

Fire Captain II Diana Reinhart
Station 52 - Rockford Hills

Station Commander - A Platoon
Serving with Courage, Integrity & Pride
Diana Reinhart
Retired
Primary Assignment: Station Commander

Reinstatement Accepted
Ms. Patricio,

Your reinstatement to the Los Santos Fire Department has been ACCEPTED by the Command Staff. We are offering you the rank of Probationary Firefighter/EMT. If you would like to accept or submit any questions or concerns, please privately message LSFD Management. You will receive your new badge and uniform upon the next visit to LSFD Station Seven - El Burro Heights with a Command Staff member.

Regards,

Captain I Diana Simmons
Los Santos Fire Department

Fire Captain II Diana Reinhart
Station 52 - Rockford Hills

Station Commander - A Platoon
Serving with Courage, Integrity & Pride
  • Information