Section I - Personal Information
1.1 First Name: Isaac

1.2 Last Name: Haynes

1.3 Birthdate: 03/JAN/2000

1.4 Gender: Male

1.5 Phone Number: 210521

1.6 Address of Residency: 101 Occupation Avenue - Floor 1, Room 14

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: ((Firefighter III/Paramedic))

2.2 Date inducted: ((23/JAN/2021))

2.3 Date of Resignation/Termination: ((05/SEP/2021))

2.4 Reason: ((Resignation))

2.5 Desired Rank: ((If possible, I'd like to reinstate as a Mechanic in a civilian position))

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:
(( I think I would be able to help out with Support Services duties, during my time in the faction I've always enjoyed the roleplay around Support Services. I was active, I was doing a detailed roleplay, I feel like I could keep up the same activity I had before. ))

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
(( I have always had a certain love for FD, now that I am back on World and have a bit more free time on my hands, I want to have a go at a faction again and there's nowhere else I'd want to go. FD fits my character's current development aswell and I might transition forwards up to volunteer firefighting later on if my time allows it. ))

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:
(( I was just busy with life in general, I wasn't really active on World. ))

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Isaac Haynes, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 27/JUN/2022
SIGNATURE: Image

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum):

Isaac Haynes is the first born child of Maria and Thomas Haynes. He was born in Sacramento, California. Growing up he did not see much of his father as he was usually on the road, working a trucker. When Isaac was at the age of 6, his parents split up and Isaac was left with his mother and younger sister. During high High school years Isaac did the best he could to help his mother and at the age of 15 he started helping out at his uncle’s garage where his uncle taught him bits and pieces about repairing and building cars. He spent most of his time in this environment, keeping himself out of trouble.

After finishing High School, Isaac wanted to keep on working for his uncle but his mom persuaded him to continue studying. Looking at his options he quickly realised the family’s not so great financial situation was not going to be able to pay for his studies, so he ended up taking on a student loan and went to the University of Illinois at Chicago. For the next 4 years he studied engineering and worked part time jobs in order to keep himself up. During his university years Isaac learned how to be responsible for himself and the people around him aswell.

Finishing university and finally getting his degree, Isaac started looking for jobs when his friend invited him over to see Los Santos. He spent a couple of weeks with his friend and made the decision to stay in the area and try his luck around there. He took out most of his savings and teamed up with someone in a shared apartment then started the jobs hunt again when he bumped into LSFD’s job opportunities page and decided to give it a shot.

5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account : Access

5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS:
Erin Markey
Isaac Haynes

5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: No
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions: Access

5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
(( I was busy with life, had to focus on work and some other issues, could not keep up my activity. ))
Myles Escudero
Part-Time Firefighter
Station Assignment: Station 52

Reinstatement Received
Mr. Haynes,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos Fire Department. Your reinstatement application has been forwarded to the LSFD Command Staff for review. Your application will have a response within 72 Hours. Contacting any member of the Command or High Command Staff about the reinstatement could result in the application being denied.

Regards,

Fire Captain I Lucas Morel
Los Santos Fire Department
Clementine Crawford
Retired
Primary Assignment: Community Liaison Office
Station Assignment: Headquarters

Reinstatement Accepted
Mr. Haynes,,

Your reinstatement to the Los Santos Fire Department has been ACCEPTED by the Command Staff. We are offering you the rank of Civilian Mechanic. If you would like to accept or submit any questions or concerns, please privately message LSFD Supply and Maintenance Command. You will receive your new badge and uniform upon the next visit to LSFD Supply and Maintenance Garage - El Burro Heights with a Command Staff member.

Regards,

Captain I, Lyla Avery
Los Santos Fire Department

Retired Fire Captain I, Lyla Avery
Badge Number: #34654
Station: #3 / Shift: #B
ImageImage
Awards
[+] Divisions
Divisions Air Operations Division - Pilot III
Support Service Division - Commanding Officer
  • Information