[28/MAY/2022] LSFD PROMOTION CEREMONY STREAM

Carter Osby
Assistant Chief
Primary Assignment: Operations Central Bureau

LSFD PROMOTION CEREMONY STREAM
28th of May, 2022
LSFD Public Relations Trainee Emilia Jenkins
The Los Santos Fire Department hosted a promotion ceremony on the 28th of May, the event was recorded by members of the Public Relations Division. The video-on-demand will be attached to this article. The Fire Department congratulates the staff that received promotions and rewards for their hard work to the people of Los Santos County.

*A brief intermission is shown as the camera is turned on and positioned towards the podium*

Captain Emily Khan's name is shown on the screen.
Testing... can everyone hear me alright?
Perfect! On behalf of the Los Santos Fire Department, before we officially get started, I’d like to thank and welcome everyone to the official promotion ceremony for the Los Santos Fire Department!
I would also like to take this chance to welcome and thank you our friends in law enforcement who came here today. Your continued support is greatly appreciated!
This promotion ceremony is dedicated to acknowledging the heroes that walk into fires and assist all those that find themselves in critical situations.
As we begin this promotion ceremony we would like to acknowledge all those that are not called onto the stage and note that all dedication to the Los Santos Fire Department is very well acknowledged and appreciated!
This ceremony bares memorials to all those fallen in the line of duty, it carries honor and pride and most importantly —
It carries the normal day-to-day duties of putting your life in front of others, the acknowledgement that all civilians are treated equally, be it race or age, married or single, female or male, we stand with you.
For those that are welcomed on stage, we invite you to approach the stand, accept the award or letter of promotion and shake the hand of the presiding Chief.
Before the official ceremony begins, I will invite the presiding Chief to say a few words on the behalf of the Fire Department. Please join me in giving Battalion Chief Kurt Holland a warm welcome!

Battalion Chief Kurt Holland's name is shown on the screen.
Ladies an' gentlemen.
I am Battalion Chief Holland, an' am honored ta' welcome ya' all ta' our firs' ever official graduation ceremony.
'Ere in premises of Rockford Fire Station, also known as Station Two, ta' celebrate th' achievements of our hard-workin', brave, honorable, Firefighters, EMTs, Paramedics, Lifeguards an' Civilians.
Ta' all distinguishes an' respected members of th' Chief an' Company Officers of th' Los Santos Fire Department:
Good evenin'. It is a pleasure t'have yer' presence amon' us fer' this important day.
It is our duty ta' acknowledge th' members of our family who stick wid' our core principles ta' serve th' City an' County of Los Santos wid' courage, integrity an' pride.
Our goals not only feature utmost quality of service ta' th' citizens of our state San Andreas.
But also, ta' recruit, develop an' retain a professional an' diverse workforce ta' train today's firefighters inta' th' future's leaders.
We welcome th' graduates of our drive in May. We are ready ta' commemorate our heroes ta' issue their brand-new awards an' badges.
Congratulations, everyone.

Captain Emily Khan's name is shown on the screen.
Thank you, Chief Holland for the wonderful words! Before we read out this month’s promotions, we’d like to acknowledge those members that the Company has acknowledged to be the most dedicated during the month and would like to give special awards of recognition for their work and dedication. I have the honor and pleasure in congratulating Engineer Tyler Wick on received the Employee of the Month award! His hard work and dedication to the department has not gone unnoticed!
It would appear that Engineer Wick was unable to attend today's ceremony. Very well... on that note, Firefighter Akane Sato stood out as one of our most dedicated Rookies this past month.
Please join me in congratulating her on receiving the award for the Rookie of the Month!
With the awards of the month done, we'll be moving on to promotions. As you are called, please make your way up to the podium.
Once again, congratulations! The following Fire Department personnel have exceeded all expectations and have shown their integrity and commitment to the Fire Department, these members have been carefully considered one by one and have been acknowledged individually for their dedication.
Firefighter Mia Schultz!
Firefighter... Mikolaj Sobczak!
And last but not least, Firefighter Charles Davies!
Before we conclude, I would like to give the stage to Chief Holland once more for one more announcement.

Battalion Chief Kurt Holland's name is shown on the screen.
It is a common-goal fer' every Firefighter ta' achieve th' Captaincy after years of service provided in th' industry.
Thus, Los Santos Fire Department welcomes gates fer' its' candidates in Captain Program ta' train an' graduate th' next-generation leaders.
We are honored ta' welcome our new Captain, Lucas Morel, 'ere ta' th' podium ta' celebrate fer' this life-time achievement.

EMS Division Chief Patrycja Lipska name is shown on the screen.
I always enjoy seeing how far the dedicated men and women of this department take their careers, all of us in the command team are proud of your accomplishments and am happy to take this opportunity to recognize them.
We've seen some incredible work from you all, and we wish to take the occasion to thank you for your service to this city and the department. Myself, and of course everyone on this stage, are looking forward to your incredible work and accomplishments in the months and years to come. Congratulations again.

*The footage slowly fades out, showing the Public Relations Division Logo, the stream shuts down a few moments later.*
Assistant Chief Carter Osby
Bureau Commander, Operations Bureau
  • Information