Civilian Recruitment Information

Fire Department

Re: Civilian Recruitment Information

Post by Fire Department » 10 Feb 2020, 19:36

Requirements & Regulations

You must abide the following conditions in order to apply for the Los Santos Fire Department:
  • Be at least 18 years old
  • Be a lawful permanent United States citizen
  • Must have a valid driver's license
  • Must have a clean criminal record (No felonies or serious misdemeanours registered)
  • Speak English fluently. Additional language proficiency is welcome
  • Must be able-bodied in all aspects, including mentally
  • Must have a High School diploma
  • Must not have an application up for another government department, agency or institution at the same time
  • Must understand the concept of discipline
  • Must have not been denied from the LSFD in any capacity within the last month
The regulations quoted below must be respected at all times. Failure to do so will result in your application getting denied.
  • Plagiarism will not be tolerated
  • Unnecessary storytelling in narrative questions is not allowed
  • You are required to be honest in your application at all times
  • The application format must be respected and followed strictly
  • Formal language is expected in your application
  • You are required to follow T&R (Training & Recruitment) instructions without questioning
  • Respect and common sense are top priorities
  • You are required to have an accumulation of at least 20 (twenty) hours or more of in-game/server time accrued on your account.
(( Understand that your roleplay standards MUST be top-notch. It cannot be stressed enough that the LSFD members should, more than any average player, act as role-models for the community. If you feel like you are not prepared to uphold such standards at all times do not apply, as you are only going to delay an eventual dishonourable discharge. This is a heavy role play server, do not expect the LSFD to remind you of that. It should be noted that characters who plan on committing felonies while in the faction is not allowed without direct approval from faction leadership, which is only able to be requested if you pass the probation period. ))
spacer

Fire Department

Post by Fire Department » 10 Feb 2020, 19:37

Recruitment Process

Stage One: Background Application
The first step of the recruitment process is the background application and it is used by the division(s) command to make a first impression on the applicant. You are required to properly fill out the application. Use N/A in case you cannot answer a specific question. If you have any questions or concerns, please check the FAQ or post the question in the appropriate section.
The application is handled as soon as possible by division command and a reply will be posted within 24 hours.
In certain circumstances, additional time may be needed therefore we ask you to be patient.

Stage Two: Interview and Medical Background Test
Once your application is accepted, you'll be moved to the second step of the recruitment process.
You'll be asked to arrange an interview with one of the division members.
The interview is used to further evaluate the applicant's personality and understand whether or not the application is really interested in the job position.
You'll also undergo a quick medical test to evaluate your physical shape.
You'll receive the division decision within 48 hours. In certain circumstances, additional time may be needed therefore we ask you to be patient.

Stage Three: Training
Congratulations, you have been hired as a a civilian staff team member. Now you'll undergo mandatory training to learn everything you need to know to perform your tasks to the best of your abilities.
If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask.

spacer

Fire Department

Post by Fire Department » 10 Feb 2020, 19:38

Frequently Asked Questions

This section includes the frequently asked questions in regards to the civilian recruitment process.
If you're not able to find an answer to your question or concern, feel free to post your question and one of the division members will give you a reply within a short period of time.

1. What are the steps with the civilian recruitment process?
Take a look at the Recruitment Process

2. Where can I find the application that I need to fill out for a job position with this division?
You can find it here.

3. Do I need a microphone to join this division?
No, you don't need a microphone to join the LSFD faction.

4. I didn't receive a reply to my application within the indicated period of time, what can I do?
We apologize for this inconvenience and we kindly ask you to contact the division command and we'll take care of your application in a timely manner.

5. I'd like to join the division but I already have another job. Is it a problem?
You're allowed to join this FD division even if you have another job but you should keep in mind that not performing your division duties properly may involve disciplinary actions and even expulsion from the division.

6. My question is not listed in this section, where can I post my question?

You can post your question in the Questions and Answers section.