[Support Services] Fire System Installations [OPEN]

Fire Department

[Support Services] Fire System Installations [OPEN]

Post by Fire Department » 10 Feb 2020, 15:56

spacer spacer
Fire Prevention Installations

Fire Prevention Installations [OPEN]
If our services are open, you are able to request our installations as normal with the application. If our services on the other hand are closed we do sincerely apologise but ask you to find a private installer or wait for our services to open again.

We apologise in advance if our services are closed and this causes any issues or delays for you.

The Los Santos Fire Departments Support Services Division offers a range of services of Installations. Ranging from Business installs to home installs. At the Fire Department, we are dedicated to your safety may the unthinkable happen, we have trained Technicians who come to your property or business and install your very own Fire Prevention systems, to keep you, your family, your business, and anyone else safe.

Fire protection systems shall be designed, installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the San Andreas Fire code and the applicable referenced standards.

Please see our price list here to decide on the service you would like then use the below format to request an installation from one of our many trained personnel.
We work closely with State Fire Marshalls to ensure your business or home meets their safety requirements.

REQUEST FORM
(( Request must be posted in the Support Services Desk ))
TITLE

Code: Select all

[Fire System] Firstname Lastname
MESSAGE BODY
[+] Preview
spacer

spacer
Fire System Installation Request

Personal Information
1.1 Full Name:
1.2 Phone Number:
1.3 Best time for contact (( server time)):

Property Information
2.1 Residential or Commercial:
2.2 Name of property: N/A if not applicable
2.3 Number of rooms/floors: N/A if not applicable
2.4 Manager Contact: N/A if not applicable
2.5 What service(s) are you requesting?: ((Refer to Service Fee's))

I, FORENAME SURNAME, here by certify that the information provided was the best to my abilities, and all information is accurate. I accept the fact that my property is up to the San Andreas Building Codes, as well as in working functions and a fully operational residential/commercial property. I also agree to paying the required labor fee's as well as the cost of the equipment that is installed.

Signature:
Print Name:
Date:

Code: Select all

[divbox=darkgreen][divbox=white]
[center]
[color=#FFFFFF]spacer[/color]
[ssdheader][/ssdheader]
[color=#FFFFFF]spacer[/color]

[divbox=darkgreen][color=white][size=150]Fire System Installation Request[/size][/color][/divbox][/center]

[hr][/hr]
[center][size=200][color=black]Personal Information[/color][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[b]1.1 Full Name:[/b]
[b]1.2 Phone Number:[/b]
[b]1.3 Best time for contact (( server time)): [/b]

[hr][/hr]
[center][size=200][color=black]Property Information[/color][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[b]2.1 Residential or Commercial:[/b]
[b]2.2 Name of property:[/b] N/A if not applicable
[b]2.3 Number of rooms/floors:[/b] N/A if not applicable
[b]2.4 Manager Contact: [/b] N/A if not applicable
[b]2.5 What service(s) are you requesting?: [/b] ((Refer to [url=https://lsfd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=494&t=6084]Service Fee's[/url]))

[hr][/hr]
I, [i]FORENAME SURNAME[/i], here by certify that the information provided was the best to my abilities, and all information is accurate. I accept the fact that my property is up to the San Andreas Building Codes, as well as in working functions and a fully operational residential/commercial property. I also agree to paying the required labor fee's as well as the cost of the equipment that is installed.

[b]Signature: [/b]
[b]Print Name: [/b]
[b]Date: [/b]
[/divbox][/divbox]