1.1 Title: Miss
1.2 First name: Keira
1.3 Middle name: Jayne
1.4 Last name: Lance

1.5 Date of Birth: 19/MAY/1997
1.6 Contact Number: 110120
1.7 Email Address: [email protected]
1.8 Place of Birth: Seaford, England
1.9 Residential Address: Floor 1, Room 7 - 102 Alta Street, Alta St./Capital Blvd., Alta, Los Santos, San Andreas
1.10 Height: 5'6"
1.11 Weight: 139lbs

1.12 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: No, I do not.

1.13 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:
Answer: Treated for anaphylactic shock (formerly undiagnosed seafood allergy) at the end of August 2020. Also previously treated on two separate occasions for a dislocated shoulder & concussion (occasion one, end of September 2020) and fractured leg, concussion and various scrapes/cuts (occasion two, middle of October 2020).

1.14 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as an LSFD employee?

1.15 Are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[X] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.16 Which position are you applying for?
Answer: Civilian Recruitment Officer

1.17 Do you have any previous experience in the field in which you are applying to?
Answer: Yes, I have previously worked with this department in the same position from the 2nd of August, 2020 through to the 5th of November, 2020 when I resigned from said position.

1.18 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the department in your chosen position?
Answer: Given my previous experience with administration in both Brooklyn College and with my previous employment with the Los Santos Fire Department, I hold quite a fair amount of knowledge already when it comes to the internal policies and procedures of the recruitment & training process. Despite this, I am aware that there have been active changes since my resignation and I am both ready and willing to learn and adapt to said changes. Due to my personal schedule, I have a rather flexible timetable and am usually available at short notice if required. I also am able to hold a non-bias stance when it comes to reviewing the applications or interviews of individuals that I may have had prior interactions with whilst still being able to put my honest opinion about them forwards.

Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Millennium Brooklyn High School
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2015

2.2 Name of College/University: Brooklyn College
2.2.1 Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
2.2.2 Year of Graduation: 2019

Section 3 - Previous Employment

3.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?
Answer: Yes, I have previously worked for the Los Santos Fire Department (please refer to 1.17 and section 3.4 for further detail).

3.2 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?
Answer: I do not have any previous employment history in terms of working in the Firefighting or Medical fields, however I have worked with this department previously as a Civilian Recruitment Officer. In terms of experience, I completed a few ride-along sessions during my previous tenure here and also attended multiple training sessions which has given me some knowledge in either field.

3.3 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.4 List any previous employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.4a.1 Name of Company/Employer: Food Bazaar Supermarket
3.4a.2 Period of Employment: 10/SEP/2017 - 11/JUL/2020
3.4a.3 Position: Cashier
3.4a.4 Reason for dismissal: Resignation

3.4b.1 Name of Company/Employer: Los Santos Fire Department
3.4b.2 Period of Employment: 02/AUG/2020 - 05/NOV/2020
3.4b.3 Position: Civilian Recruitment Officer
3.4b.4 Reason for dismissal: Resignation

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background

4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.3 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: No, I have not.

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))

5.1 Forum name: Misuzu
5.2 Age: 20
5.3 Geographical location: United Kingdom
5.4 Timezone: GMT+1 (BST)
5.5 Character ID: 39576
5.6 Discord ID: Misuzu#3901

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: I first signed up for GTA World on its opening date (October 10th, 2017), however I have been playing on and off since the aforementioned date, with my last GTA World tenure being from the end of July 2020 to the end of October/start of November in the same year. I recently started playing again a few days ago.
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?: I've been roleplaying since the beginning of 2014, having first started off on SA-MP and then eventually moving on to GTA V.
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the LSFD?: I intend on being able to dedicate several hours of forum activity (2-3 hours) a day. I tend to check the forums extremely often throughout the day so usually will be able to get things done as they arise. In terms of in-game availability for advertisements and interviews, I've got a very flexible schedule and can easily make myself available as a sort of "as and when" type of ordeal, however I'd probably say around 2-3 hours every couple of days on this character as of this moment.

5.10 Additional languages: English is my main and native language, however I am currently studying both Japanese and British Sign Language. I wouldn't consider myself fluent enough in either of these to hold a proper conversation yet, however.

5.11 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer: No, I have not.

5.12 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: No, I am not.

5.13 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s): ACCESS

5.14 Additional notes:
Answer: N/A.
Elena Ocasio
Part-Time EMT
Primary Assignment: Emergency Operations
Station Assignment: Station 52

Los Santos Fire Department
Application Received

Dear Ms. Lance,

Thank you for submitting your application, your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment Command Team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated.

Regards,
S. Lee
Samantha Lee,
Head of Recruitment
Training and Recruitment Division

Emergency Medical Technician Elena Ocasio
Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
Hank Turner
Retired
Primary Assignment: Supply and Maintenance Division

Los Santos Fire Department
Application Result : Reinstated

Dear Ms. Lance

Congratulations, after a performance review it has been decided that you have been Reinstated and may now attend the following stations: Fire Station Seven, El Burro Heights, or Fire Station Three Davis to begin your formal induction. Please contact your handler directly in regards to organizing a good time for your induction.

Again, congratulations, and I look forward to seeing you in the Department soon.
Regards,

Patrycja Lipska
Patrycja Lipska,
Director
Training and Recruitment Division
  • Information