Administrator I

Application for Civilian Employment

Section 1 - Personal Information

1.1 Title: Ms.
1.2 First name: Bella
1.3 Last name: Santiago

1.4 Date of Birth: 15/JUN/1997
1.5 Contact Number: 95152518
1.6 Email Address: [email protected] (( Discord ))
1.7 Place of Birth: New York City, USA
1.8 Residential Address: 924 Las Lagunas Boulevard, Apt.1
1.9 Height(ft/in): 5'1
1.10 Weight(lb): 120

1.11 Name the division that you are applying for: (Mark with X)
[ ] Support Services
[ ] Public Relations
[X] Training and Recruitment

1.12 Name of the position you are applying for: (Mark with X)
[ ] Support Services - Mechanic
[ ] Support Services - Technician
[ ] Public Relations - Member
[ ] Public Relations - Supervisor
[X] Training and Recruitment - Civilian Recruitment Staff

1.13 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: No.

1.14 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:

1.15 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as an LSFD employee?

1.16 Are you right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[X] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.17 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, please state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | LS Lifeguards)
[ ] Yes
[X] No

Section 2 - Education

2.1 High School History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Trinity School
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2015

2.2 College/University History
2.2.1 Name of College/University: Columbia University
2.2.2 Qualification: Financial Economics
2.2.3 Year of Graduation: 2019

Section 3 - Previous Employment

3.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.2 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.3 Do you have a history of Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.4 List all previous employment below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if not applicable.)

3.4a.1 Name of Company/Employer: Intercare Therapy
3.4a.2 Period of Employment: 10/AUG/2020 to 8/OCT/2021
3.4a.3 Position: Recruiter
3.4a.4 Reason for dismissal: Resignation

((If neccesary at this point, please add more fields to the above. It is important to list the whole working history of your character. If you fail to do so, your character may be declined))

3.5 Do you have any experience or previous employment history in the field that you are applying for? If so, elaborate:
Answer: Yes, I worked as a recruiter for Intercare Therapy.

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background

4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Do you possess a valid aviation license?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.4 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

Section 5 - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this application, I, signed below, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting High Command may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge the fact that I must participate in private training sessions and inductions to fully conduct the scope of practice the employment allows me to perform. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical or firefighting practices or techniques that were not taught in training, if it is legally proven that I have done so, I agree and understand that it may be used against me, as well as face dishonorable discharge and possible criminal charges.

Date: 12/FEB/2022
SIGNATURE: bSantiago

(( Section 6 - OOC Section ))

6.1 Forum name: kungfuchick
6.2 Age: 31
6.3 Geographical location: South United Kingdom
6.4 Timezone: GMT
6.5 Character ID: 79534
6.6 Discord ID: bonniesmith1990#5507

6.7 How long have you been on GTAW? 8 months
6.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total? 2-3 years
6.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the LSFD? As active as I can be.

6.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience for the position you are applying for? If yes, elaborate:

6.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? Yes.
6.12 Additional languages: N/A

6.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:

6.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: Access | Access

6.15 Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, elaborate:

6.16 Please list all your characters, including characters from alternative accounts:
Answer:
Bella Santiago
Scarlett Walker
Charlotte Baker

6.17 Applicant agreement to have read and understood at minimum, section 1 of Requirement and Regulations found here:
[X] Yes
[ ] No

6.18 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account :
Link(s): Access
[+] Example
Your screenshot MUST include the following:
6.19 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access
[+] Example how to generate
1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
6.20 Write your character's background story
[+] Character Background
Bella was born in New York City, USA. Her family consisted of her mother, who was an accountant, and a father who was a lawyer. As a single child Bella got all the attention she needed, practically fed with a silver spoon, which truly shielded her from knowing just how hard you’d have to work to be able to get certain stuff in life. Regardless of that she was rather intelligent and wasn’t allowed to slack in school. Overall, her parents unknowingly controlled her into becoming a perfect person, but not the person she wanted to be.

Soon after graduating she applied and got accepted the Columbia University, where she decided to choose Financial Economics. Needless to say, it was a course that was rather chosen because of her parents' input, because of what they were working at the time. Though she had more advantages than other people, her life was still dull and boring, at least for her, since she felt like she couldn’t do anything for herself. After graduating she decided that enough is enough and being the girl she was, thinking that everything will just be handed to her, she decided that she wanted to, instead, become an actress. Her parents, however, didn’t support the idea since it was the opposite of what they’ve planned for her.

Crushed from the lack of support she decided to do everything she can to prove her parents wrong, not knowing just how long of a journey it may be. She packed her stuff, took money from her savings account and went to Los Santos, with the idea of becoming a Vinewood star. Life only got harder when she arrived in Los Santos, realizing how much her parents were doing for her. She had a couple of jobs, quickly finding out about her passion in the positions of HR representative, Recruiter and similar. After working in a company for a couple of years she decided that it's time to move on from her entry-level position.
6.21 Drug Test: *Bella Santiago arrives at the LSFD Rockford Headquarters on 13/FEB/2022 to get a drug test taken.*
  • 6.21.1 Drug Test Result: Negative
Kirsten Wiggins
Retired
Primary Assignment: Administrative Operations

Los Santos Fire Department
Application Received

Dear Ms. Santiago,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Fire Department for the position of Civilian Recruitment Staff. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 48 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 48 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
Winona Rosen,
Head of Recruitment
Training and Recruitment Division

Scarlet Summers
Civilian
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards
Station Assignment: Tower 1

Invitation to Interview

Dear Ms. Santiago

Thank you for submitting your application of employment for the Los Santos Fire Department for the position of Civilian Recruitment Staff. We would like to congratulate you on passing this stage of the recruitment process and invite you onto The Interview Stage of the recruitment drive, in which your personal assessment will take place including your interview and physical examination.

In order to schedule an Interview, you can contact the Training & Recruitment Division via an email using this format. ((Private Message > Compose message > Add groups: > Training & Recruitment > Add )).

Regards,
Scarlet Summers
Scarlet Summers,
Probationary Recruitment Staff

[+] Interview Scheduling Form
For Ease, please use the following format for the E-mail to Training and Recruitment

Code: Select all

[divbox=darkred][divbox=white]
Dear Madam,

I would like to request an interview for the applied for role in the los santos fire department. 

[b]My Availability is as follows[/b]
[list=1]
[*] DD/MM/YYYY [b]l[/b] 00:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
[/list]

Kind Regards,

Applicant.
[/divbox][/divbox]
LOS SANTOS FIRE DEPARTMENT
Lifeguard Candidate Scarlet Summers [#43459]
LSCL, Tower One, Los Santos - Shift A
Lifeguard Candidate
Scarlet Summers
Civilian
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards
Station Assignment: Tower 1

Interview Result : Pass

Dear Ms. Santiago

Congratulations, after a performance review it has been decided that you have Passed your interview and may now attend the following station: Fire Department Rockford HQ to begin your formal induction. Please contact your handler directly in regards to organizing a good time for your induction.

Again, congratulations, and I look forward to seeing you in the Department soon.
Regards,

Scarlet Summers
Scarlet Summers
Probationary Recruitment Staff
LOS SANTOS FIRE DEPARTMENT
Lifeguard Candidate Scarlet Summers [#43459]
LSCL, Tower One, Los Santos - Shift A
Lifeguard Candidate
  • Information