Application for Civilian Employment

Section 1 - Personal Information

1.1 Title: Mr.
1.2 First name: Elijah
1.3 Last name: Lawson

1.4 Date of Birth: 06/MAR/1989
1.5 Contact Number: 32147921
1.6 Email Address: [email protected]
1.7 Place of Birth: Nottingham, England.
1.8 Residential Address: 1068 San Andreas Avenue - Floor 8, Room 10.
1.9 Height(ft/in): 6'1
1.10 Weight(lb): 160lbs

1.11 Name the division that you are applying for: (Mark with X)
[ ] Support Services
[X] Public Relations
[ ] Training and Recruitment

1.12 Name of the position you are applying for: (Mark with X)
[ ] Support Services - Mechanic
[ ] Support Services - Technician
[X] Public Relations - Member
[ ] Public Relations - Supervisor
[ ] Training and Recruitment - Civilian Recruitment Staff

1.13 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: None.

1.14 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:

1.15 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as an LSFD employee?

1.16 Are you right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[X] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.17 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, please state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | LS Lifeguards)
[X] Yes - Volunteer Firefighter.
[ ] No

Section 2 - Education

2.1 High School History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Nottinghamshire Secondary
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2005

2.2 College/University History
2.2.1 Name of College/University: None.
2.2.2 Qualification: None.
2.2.3 Year of Graduation: None.

Section 3 - Previous Employment

3.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.2 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.3 Do you have a history of Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.4 List all previous employment below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if not applicable.)

3.4a.1 Name of Company/Employer: Daily Globe International
3.4a.2 Period of Employment: (SEP/2021 to FEB/2022)
3.4a.3 Position: Trainee Pilot
3.4a.4 Reason for dismissal: Redundancy

3.4b.1 Name of Company/Employer: Daily Globe International
3.4b.2 Period of Employment: (MAR/2021 to SEP/2021)
3.4b.3 Position: Apprentice Photographer
3.4b.4 Reason for dismissal: Moved to a new department.

3.4c.1 Name of Company/Employer: Port Courier
3.4c.2 Period of Employment: (APR/2016 to JAN/2021)
3.4c.3 Position: Driver
3.4c.4 Reason for dismissal: Career Change.

3.4d.1 Name of Company/Employer: NNN (Notts News Now)
3.4d.2 Period of Employment: (NOV/2010 to DEC/2015)
3.4d.3 Position: Website Photographer
3.4d.4 Reason for dismissal: Re-located to the United States.

((If neccesary at this point, please add more fields to the above. It is important to list the whole working history of your character. If you fail to do so, your character may be declined))

3.5 Do you have any experience or previous employment history in the field that you are applying for? If so, elaborate:
Answer: Yes - I have experience in Photography (Work) and Graphic Creation/Editing (Self taught/Hobby).

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background

4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Do you possess a valid aviation license?
[X] Yes - Would require refresher lessons to bring me up to speed with current aviation legislations ((I received my pilot's license before the Aviation Authority was a thing so although I have one.. I need to learn the lingo!))
[ ] No

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.4 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

Section 5 - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this application, I, signed below, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting High Command may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge the fact that I must participate in private training sessions and inductions to fully conduct the scope of practice the employment allows me to perform. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical or firefighting practices or techniques that were not taught in training, if it is legally proven that I have done so, I agree and understand that it may be used against me, as well as face dishonorable discharge and possible criminal charges.

Date: 25/APR/2022
SIGNATURE: Elijah Lawson

(( Section 6 - OOC Section ))

6.1 Forum name: Stimo
6.2 Age: 33
6.3 Geographical location: England
6.4 Timezone: BST
6.5 Character ID: 12691
6.6 Discord ID: Stimo#0005

6.7 How long have you been on GTAW? On and off since October 2017.
6.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total? Roughly around 5 years.
6.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the LSFD? As active as work and enjoyment will allow me to be. I'm trying to find something I feel is best suited to me and that doesn't feel like a second job. If I enjoy the position, you can expect me to be very active.

6.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience for the position you are applying for? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: Just simply it being a hobby. I like to fiddle with my graphics for the game to get it looking the best I can so I can take good pictures and videos. I also enjoy dipping into Photoshop now again and have make graphics in the past.

6.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? Yes.
6.12 Additional languages: None.

6.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:

6.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.

6.15 Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, elaborate:

6.16 Please list all your characters, including characters from alternative accounts:
Answer: Elijah Lawson and Daniel Roberts.

6.17 Applicant agreement to have read and understood at minimum, section 1 of Requirement and Regulations found here:
[X] Yes
[ ] No

6.18 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account :
Link(s): Access
[+] Example
Your screenshot MUST include the following:
6.19 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access
[+] Example how to generate
1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
6.20 Write your character's background story
[+] Character Background
Elijah Lawson was born in 1989 and raised by his Grandparent's in Nottingham, England after both, Father and Mother, immigrated to the US for work purposes.

Throughout Elijah's school years he was known to be a very athletic student who would regularly top his class in any sporting events. He was a big fan of English football and played actively at the weekends. Amongst the teachers Elijah, was known to be a somewhat of a ring leader when it came to any trouble. Although a hard-worker, Eli saw himself as a bit of a prankster and liked to include his friends in mischievous activities.

Having graduated from Secondary School, through meeting new friends, Elijah picked up new hobbies such as Photography. He would like to follow where the action was and often found himself chasing emergency vehicles so he could take pictures for his online album and social media pages. Over time, his pages gained a respectable following which brought joy to what he was doing.
During his 20's, Elijah was very much independent at this point. Moving away from the care of his Grandparent's, Eli had started work in a local supermarket while also carrying out contract work for a local newspaper sourcing photo's for small news headlines. Enough funds were saved that Elijah could start to plan his future.

At the age of 26 and entering the new year, Eli immigrated to Los Santos, United States, with financial support from his Grandparents and Parents. He wanted to start repairing the time that was lost during his youth that he didn't get to spend with his birth parents. It was a difficult time for him as work was hard to come by, especially wanting to follow his dream as a full-time Photographer. He started out doing the odd job here-and-there including courier work for the local area until eventually a successful application came through from a well-known News organisation, Daily Globe International. Here, Elijah was doing what he enjoyed the most as the department he was successful in joining was specialized in Emergency Activities within Los Santos.
After passing a probation period in his new job, Eli had qualified for a new 'learning on the job' opportunity, the chance to chase action from a new perspective and taking flight as a Trainee Pilot, was one he couldn't turn down. Unfortunately, this opportunity only lasted for a few months as the business's finances took a dive, making hundreds of staff redundant in the process.
Elijah was now looking for a new job in which he could have a blend of all his working experiences, a place close to the action where he could branch off into possible Social Media teams to document daily life, a place on the front line.

Through Eli's spontaneous nature he made a radical decision to apply as a Volunteer Firefighter for the Los Santos Fire Department. Though his application seemed to be going well, having passed his interview and being invited to the Academy, one quiet night he sat at the end of his bed dwelling on his decision. Elijah couldn't get off his mind that he felt very underqualified for the challenge ahead and the career seemed alien to him. The haste decision to apply originally was soon matched with the withdrawing of his application but in doing so, he came across the Careers page on the Los Santos Fire Department's website and that there was an open position within the Public Relations team. Reading through the main duties of the position, Eli was able to use this in comparison to his C.V. and it almost became a completed checklist.
As soon as he received notification that his Volunteer Firefighter application had been withdrawn, Elijah almost applied instantaneously for the Public Relations position.
6.21 Drug Test: *Elijah Lawson arrives at the LSFD Rockford Headquarters on 25/APR/2022 to get a drug test taken.*
  • 6.21.1 Drug Test Result: Negative
Jade Stewart
Ocean Lifeguard Candidate
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards

Public Relations Division
[divbox=#8040BF]INTERVIEW PASSED - INDUCTION STAGE

Dear Mr. Lawson

Thank you for showing interest in the Los Santos Fire Department. After a review of your application, interview and background we'd like to congratulate you on being accepted into the Los Santos Fire Department and you are ready to begin your duties.

In addition, as the induction mandatory, please contact Public Relations Command to arrange your induction to prepare you for basic public relations handling you might find yourself dealing with on scene.

Please remember that your first duty cannot begin until you have completed your induction.

It is important to note, that during this stage if your performance is not adequate or up to the standards of the department, it is still possible to be rejected at any point during your probationary stage.

USEFUL LINKS:
Departmental Handbook
Public Relations Handbook
Welcome to the LSFD
Public Relations Guide

Regards,
Jade Stewart
Jade Stewart,
Assistant Director,

[/divbox]
Jade Stewart
Jade Stewart
Ocean Lifeguard Candidate
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards

[divbox=#8040BF]APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr. Lawson

We are proud to inform you that you have successfully completed your induction stage and are ready to start your duties within the Public Relations Division for the Los Santos Fire Department.

For any further questions, please contact your direct supervisor or the Public Relations Command.

Regards,
Jade Stewart
Jade Stewart,
Assistant Director,

[/divbox]
Jade Stewart
  • Information