1.1 Title: Mr.
1.2 First name: Robert
1.3 Middle name:
1.4 Last name: Gekko

1.5 Date of Birth: 02/02/1995
1.6 Contact Number: 4546241
1.7 Email Address: [email protected]
1.8 Place of Birth: Miami, Florida, United States
1.9 Residential Address: Integrity Hotel - Floor 1, Room 2, Elgin Avenue, Pillbox Hill, Los Santos, San Andreas
1.10 Height: 6 ft, 3 in.
1.11 Weight: 200 lb

1.12 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: No.

1.13 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:

1.14 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as an LSFD employee?

1.15 Are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[X] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.16 Which position are you applying for?
Answer: Civilian & Recruitment Staff

1.17 Do you have any previous experience in the field in which you are applying to?
Answer: Yes. I have been working in companies as a Manager, Team-Leader always with a supervisor or higher level position, also in few of those companies where i worked on the past apart from checking my group, my team, the employees, helping them to improve, doing everything, always my best to made the day after better than the day before, my other task always was taking care and making sure that the company where i worked for, was complying and enforcing all the laws and everything we need to do to make and keep improving a safe company for the people. And of course my main task aparts fromt he one i mentioned was to recruit persons for differents positions, analyze their profiles and select those suitable people for different jobs positions.

1.18 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the department in your chosen position?
Answer: I finished of course the High School when i was eighteen's and then i studied a double bachelor's degree in Law & Criminology, at University and at the High School i was the best of my promotion and earn an award called "with honors". About my skills i have a lot of them that i have them since i was a kid and then another ones that i really achieved working at different places. I'm a person that have good interpersonal skills, liable, always serious in my work when i need to be, decisive, competitive, i always want to have the best persons in my team and help them to improve everyday to be better, i can keep calm under pressure with any problem. I'm very sociable, polite, thorough, helpful and disciplined. I always encourage positive behavior, good teamwork and very effectively carrying out several tasks at the same time. Those are some of the important skills that i can highlight about myself.

Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Pine View School, Florida
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2013

2.2 Name of College/University: University of Florida (UFL)
2.2.1 Qualification: A (97,5/100)
2.2.2 Year of Graduation: 2018

Section 3 - Previous Employment

3.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?
Answer: Not at this city, but yes on this country. I worked before for the FBI Agency for one year, the agency was my first job, they came to me, just few days after finishing University and offer me a job opportunity. Apart from them i had more job opportunities of really multinational and international important companies but i decided to chose the FBI Agency one, because as i said before on this application, i love helping people.

3.2 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.3 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.4 List any previous employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.4a.1 Name of Company/Employer: FBI Agency
3.4a.2 Period of Employment: 05/MAY/2018 to 05/MAY/2019
3.4a.3 Position: Criminologist Analyst
3.4a.4 Reason for dismissal: Own decision

3.4b.1 Name of Company/Employer: Lindt
3.4b.2 Period of Employment: 05/JUN/2019 to 05/DEC/2019
3.4b.3 Position: Human Resources Director & Quality Control Manager
3.4b.4 Reason for dismissal: Own decision

3.4b.1 Name of Company/Employer: Apple Inc
3.4b.2 Period of Employment: 06/FEB/2020 to 05/SEP/2020
3.4b.3 Position: Human Resources Director & Quality Control Manager
3.4b.4 Reason for dismissal: Own decision

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background

4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.3 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: No

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))

5.1 Forum name: K1NGJBNK
5.2 Age: 23
5.3 Geographical location: Canary Island, Spain.
5.4 Timezone: UTC±00:00
5.5 Character ID: 50153
5.6 Discord ID: K1NGJBNK#2287

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: From 18/DEC/2020
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?: 6 years
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the LSFD? As active as the faction needs me to be. I have to much time, at the moment i'm playing minimum 3-5 hours per day.

5.10 Additional languages: Spanish and German

5.11 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:

5.12 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:

5.13 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s): ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD

5.14 Additional notes:
Answer: N/A
Itsuki Aoyama
Retired
Primary Assignment: Air Operations Section
Station Assignment: Tower 2

Los Santos Fire Department
Application Received

Dear Mr. Gekko

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Fire Department for the position of Civilian Recruitment Staff. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 48 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 48 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
Itsuki Aoyama,
Asst. Director of Training and Recruitment
Training and Recruitment Division

Captain Itsuki Aoyama Director of Training and Recruitment
Commanding Officer of the Aerial Operations division
Stationed at Station 6
Badge #688

[+] Awards
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Itsuki Aoyama
Retired
Primary Assignment: Air Operations Section
Station Assignment: Tower 2

Los Santos Fire Department
Application Rejected

Dear Mr. Gekko,

Thank you for showing interest in the Los Santos Fire Department and submitting your application for the position of Civilian Recruitment Officer. However, unfortunately, the Training and Recruitment division has come to the conclusion that we will not be proceeding further with your application for employment for the following reasons:
  • Your written English is well below the standard for any capacity in the LSFD.
  • ((Your character's previous employment is rather unrealistic and quite impossible for a person of your character's age. You've graduated from university and suddenly, you've already managed to work for FIB, for a big chocolate manufacturer, and for a phone manufacturer, and each time your character was employed in impressive positions that require time before being reached, therefore, we consider your character highly unrealistic and unfit for our Department. ))
You are permitted to apply in four weeks and we wish you luck, should you choose to do so.

This decision is not to be contested. Any questions regarding what could be done to improve your chances during the next drive are to be directed directly towards your handler (The Training and Recruitment member that initially received your application). Any communications outside of this person may result in further applications being denied.

Regards,
Itsuki Aoyama,
Assistant Director of Training and Recruitment
Training and Recruitment Division
Captain Itsuki Aoyama Director of Training and Recruitment
Commanding Officer of the Aerial Operations division
Stationed at Station 6
Badge #688

[+] Awards
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

• Information