1.3 Last name: Kennedy

1.4 Date of Birth: 16/SEP/1997
1.5 Contact Number: 2149884
1.6 Email Address: [email protected]
1.7 Place of Birth: Portland, OR
1.8 Residential Address: ULSA Female Dorms, Room A1, ULSA
1.9 Height(ft/in): 5'7"
1.10 Weight(lb): 150 lbs

1.11 Name the division that you are applying for: (Mark with X)
[ ] Support Services
[ ] Public Relations
[X] Training and Recruitment

1.12 Name of the position you are applying for: (Mark with X)
[ ] Support Services - Mechanic
[ ] Support Services - Technician
[ ] Public Relations - Member
[ ] Public Relations - Supervisor
[X] Training and Recruitment - Civilian Recruitment Staff

1.13 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: N/A

1.14 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:
Answer: I have been admitted into the ER about 90 days ago for a dirt-biking accident. I had TBI, and fractured ribs. I have fully healed from all ailments.

1.15 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as an LSFD employee?
Answer: No.

1.16 Are you right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[X] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.17 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, please state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | LS Lifeguards)
[ ] Yes
[X] No

Section 2 - Education

2.1 High School History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Oregon High School
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2015

2.2 College/University History
2.2.1 Name of College/University: ULSA
2.2.2 Qualification: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
2.2.3 Year of Graduation: 2022

Section 3 - Previous Employment

3.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.2 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.3 Do you have a history of Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.4 List all previous employment below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if not applicable.)

3.4a.1 Name of Company/Employer: Retro Realm
3.4a.2 Period of Employment: (10/DEC/2022 to TODAY)
3.4a.3 Position: Sales Associate
3.4a.4 Reason for dismissal: Still employed, but will be resigning once I get into a career.

3.4b.1 Name of Company/Employer: N/A
3.4b.2 Period of Employment: (DD/MM/YY to DD/MM/YY) N/A
3.4b.3 Position: N/A
3.4b.4 Reason for dismissal: N/A

((If neccesary at this point, please add more fields to the above. It is important to list the whole working history of your character. If you fail to do so, your character may be declined))

3.5 Do you have any experience or previous employment history in the field that you are applying for? If so, elaborate:
Answer: Not formally, however I am a Student Union Representative at ULSA. Being a SU Rep comes with the responsibilities of student recruitment, outreach within the community, holding events, and general clerical work such as keeping on top of organization and confidential student registry information.

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background

4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Do you possess a valid aviation license?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.4 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

Section 5 - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this application, I, signed below, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting High Command may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge the fact that I must participate in private training sessions and inductions to fully conduct the scope of practice the employment allows me to perform. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical or firefighting practices or techniques that were not taught in training, if it is legally proven that I have done so, I agree and understand that it may be used against me, as well as face dishonorable discharge and possible criminal charges.

Date: 02/MAR/2022
SIGNATURE: Sloane Kennedy

(( Section 6 - OOC Section ))

6.1 Forum name: madamel30ta
6.2 Age: 24
6.3 Geographical location: West Coast, USA
6.4 Timezone: GMT-8 (I work from home, I typically play during evening GMT hours into morning time)
6.5 Character ID: 73318
6.6 Discord ID: madamé l30ta#0840

6.7 How long have you been on GTAW? Since October 2021
6.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total? I have roleplayed for over a decade on sites such as roleplayer.me, Habbo Hotel, and other HP roleplay sites.
6.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the LSFD? I typically put in anywhere from 30-50 hours a week on one dedicated character. I will be VERY active.

6.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience for the position you are applying for? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: I work in Talent Acquisition OOC, I am an HR Assistant. This position is exactly what I do irl!

6.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? Yes.
6.12 Additional languages: None.

6.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer: Yes, I currently have 2 characters in ULSA, one who is the Vice Chancellor/Chief of Staff (rank 11), and the other who is Sloane's replacement Student Union Representative (rank 3).

6.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: Post | Permission Photo from ULSA FL

6.15 Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, elaborate:

6.16 Please list all your characters, including characters from alternative accounts:
Answer: Sloane Kennedy, June Hall, Nadine Krimminger.

6.17 Applicant agreement to have read and understood at minimum, section 1 of Requirement and Regulations found here:
[X] Yes
[ ] No

6.18 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account :
Link(s): Access
[+] Example
Your screenshot MUST include the following:
6.19 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access
[+] Example how to generate
1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
6.20 Write your character's background story
[+] Character Background
Sloane was born to an upper-middle-class family in Portland, Oregon. She had an average upbringing, perhaps considered easier than others. She was always a rowdy child, loving to dance and sing around the living room to movie musicals. She was particularly close to her father, considering herself the typical daddy's girl. Life grew a bit more complex as she aged up and learned the intricacies of adulthood. Her parents fought more often and grew distant, not only from each other but with her. Because of this, Sloane developed into an individual who knew how to take care of herself. She got through high school with average grades and spent the next six years of her life working odd jobs to save up enough money for moving out. Once she was able to leave home, she did, moving to Los Santos.

A month after moving to Los Santos, Sloane joined ULSA's business program. She involved herself heavily into the curriculum, wanting to garner as much knowledge under her belt for her future. Networking and relationships led Sloane to becoming a Student Union Representative, which gave her experience as the face of the student body. Her history of "scraping by" developed into ambition and drive to be the best she could be. She loved people, and loved helping, and the Business Association program at ULSA proved to her how great she was with interpersonal connections. She wavered between wanting to become a therapist, or wanting to work in business, which guided her towards Human Resources... the perfect bridge between both! As a freshly graduated adult, Sloane is ready to take on the world and develop herself professionally.
6.21 Drug Test: *SLOANE KENNEDY arrives at the LSFD Rockford Headquarters on 02/MAR/2022 to get a drug test taken.*
  • 6.21.1 Drug Test Result: Negative
Last edited by Sloane Wilkinson on 09 Mar 2022, 09:50, edited 1 time in total.
Dirk Anderson
Ocean Lifeguard
Primary Assignment: Supply and Maintenance Division
Station Assignment: Headquarters

Los Santos Fire Department
Application Received

Dear Ms. Kennedy

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Fire Department for the position of Civilian Recruitment Staff. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 48 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 48 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
Nicholas Spires
Nicholas Spires,
Probationary Recruitment Staff
Training and Recruitment Division

Dirk Anderson
Ocean Lifeguard

Application Pending

Dear Ms. Kennedy

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Fire Department for the position of Civilian Recruitment Staff. Your application has been set to PENDING due to the following reasons:
  • ((The admin record screenshot has been modified. Please follow the example provided and ensure the screenshot resembles the example.))
Please ensure the above errors are amended within the next 24 hours otherwise your entry application may be declined and you will then have to re-submit an application next month.

Regards,
Nicholas Spires
Nicholas Spires,
Probationary Recruitment Staff

Sloane Wilkinson
Civilian

Hello,

Please review the corrections I have made to my application. I appreciate your follow-up.

(( I have corrected the admin record photo and attached the new link. ))

Thank you,

Sloane Kennedy
Dirk Anderson
Ocean Lifeguard

Invitation to Interview

Dear Ms Kennedy

Thank you for submitting your application of employment for the Los Santos Fire Department for the position of a Civilian Staff. We would like to congratulate you on passing this stage of the recruitment process and invite you onto The Interview Stage.

In order to schedule an interview, you can contact the Training & Recruitment Division via an email ((Reply in this application topic)) using the format below. ((Copy the content of the spoiler for the format.))

Please ensure to submit an interview scheduling request within the next 48 hours otherwise your entry application may be declined and you will then have to re-submit an application next month.

Please note, if you fail to attend an interview we will usually reschedule it once. Failure to attend an interview two times that has been planned will result in your application being rejected.

Regards,
Nicholas Spires
Nicholas Spires,
Probationary Recruitment Officer

[+] Interview Scheduling Form
For Ease, please use the following format for the E-mail to Training and Recruitment

Code: Select all

[divbox=darkred][divbox=white]
[hr][/hr]
[center][b][size=150][font=timesnewroman]Los Santos Fire Department
[color=#0080FF]Candidate Availability[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center]

[hr][/hr]
Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, I will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.

[list=]
[*] DD/MM/YYYY [b]l[/b] 00:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
[/list]

Kind Regards,
Applicant Name

[/divbox][/divbox]
Sloane Wilkinson
Civilian

Candidate Availability

Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, I will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.
  • 13/03/2022 l 10:00 to 14:30 (Server time)
  • 14/03/2022 l 10:00 to 17:00 (Server time)
  • 15/03/2022 l 10:00 to 17:00 (Server time)
  • 16/03/2022 l 10:00 to 17:00 (Server time)
  • 17/03/2022 l 10:00 to 17:00 (Server time)
  • 18/03/2022 l 10:00 to 17:00 (Server time)
  • 19/03/2022 l 10:00 to 17:00 (Server time)

Kind Regards,
Sloane Kennedy
Sloane Wilkinson
Civilian

Hello,

I am reaching out to inform you that I will be unfortunately withdrawing my candidacy at this time, as I feel that pursuing my MBA is a better course of action for me at this stage in my career. I am grateful for the opportunity to interview with you, and do hope that you'll consider me in the future.

Thank you,

Sloane Kennedy
  • Information