1.7 Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts
1.8 Residential Address: San Andreas Ave - Floor 8, Room 3
1.9 Height: 5'2
1.10 Weight: 105

1.11 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: No.

1.12 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:

1.13 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as a Lifeguard?

1.14 Are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[X] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.15 Why would you like to become a Lifeguard?
Answer: While growing up in Massachusetts, I spent a good portion of the year down at the beach on Cape Cod. Over time, I grew to love the beach and the ocean itself. If I wasn't with family, there was a good chance that I was down at the beach surfing all day long. This was a perfect opportunity for me to slowly become an incredibly strong swimmer over the years as well. I always loved the atmosphere of genuine happiness by everyone who was down there. I've always looked up to the life guards who were along the beaches. I had the chance multiple times to see them in action and help those who were in trouble. I've always thought about what it would be like to be the person that other's look for in their time of need and I really believe that this is something that I'd be perfectly suited for.

1.16 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the division?
Answer:
  • Attention to detail
  • Self-Motivation
  • Decision Making
  • Collaboration
  • Strong Swimming Background
  • Surfing Experience

Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Barnstable High School - Barnstable, Massachusetts
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2018

2.2 Name of College/University: N/A
2.2.1 Qualification: N/A
2.2.2 Year of Graduation: N/A

Section 3 - Previous and Current Employment
3.1 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | Lifeguard)
Answer: I have not.

3.2 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?
Answer: I have not.

3.3 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.4 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.5 List any previous and current employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.5a.1 Name of Company/Employer: Short 'n' Sweet Ice Cream
3.5a.2 Period of Employment: (03/JUN/2016 to 10/SEP/2018)
3.5a.3 Position: Sales Clerk
3.5a.4 Reason for dismissal: Moved across the country.

3.5b.1 Name of Company/Employer: N/A
3.5b.2 Period of Employment: N/A
3.5b.3 Position: N/A
3.5b.4 Reason for dismissal: N/A

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background
4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.4 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))
5.1 Forum name: Zomp
5.2 Age: 22
5.3 Geographical location: East Coast, United States
5.4 Timezone: GMT-4 Eastern Daylight
5.5 Character ID: 33918
5.6 Discord ID: Zomp#4545

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: Just over three years.
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?: Roughly nine years.
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the Lifeguards? Sophia is currently my main character. I'm planning on focusing just about all of my attention on being a lifeguard and staying active.

5.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: I was briefly in the Fire Department on OwlGaming many years ago.

5.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? Yes.
5.12 Additional languages: N/A

5.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:

5.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: N/A

5.15 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:

5.16 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s): https://i.imgur.com/EQc9Hkc.png

5.17 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access

5.18 Write your character's background story(Minimum of 200 words)
[+] Character Background
Sophia Quinn was born in Boston, Massachusetts into an upper-middle class family where both of her parents each had good jobs. Her mother was a nurse working at Massachusetts General Hospital while her father was a database administrator for the Federal Aviation Administration. They lived in the outskirts of Boston until Sophia was five years old then decided to pack up and make their way down to Cape Cod in search of a place that was quieter and less hectic to raise Sophia.

Cape Cod was without a doubt the right decision for them. They quickly found themselves absolutely in love with the quaint little town of Barnstable, Massachusetts. Sophia always tried her hardest working through school, but there was no question that it was hard to stay focused at times. Down the street from the family home was a beach within walking distance. This ended up becoming Sophia’s favorite place to be. Whenever the weather was right, you’d be able to find her down at the beach all day long until dusk. She found a lot of enjoyment and love for the ocean, something that’s stuck with her ever since. Cape Cod is mostly known to be a Summer time community, during the off-season when school was in session there weren't many people around for her to befriend. This proved to be a driving force for her in the future when she finally graduated high-school and eventually made the trip off to Los Santos in search of a bigger city with more opportunities.

After finally making the move to Los Santos upon graduating, she was initially overwhelmed with all of the opportunities that the city offered. She didn’t put a whole lot of thought into what she planned on doing when she got here. All she knew was that she wanted a big city that saw plenty of sun and an active beach scene. It wasn’t until she started spending time down along the beaches of Los Santos when the thought finally came to her that she could work in the place that she loved and decided to give it her best shot.

5.19 Additional notes:
Answer: N/A
Luca Anderson
Firefighter II
Primary Assignment: Recruit Services Section
Station Assignment: Station 52

. Image
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Miss Quinn,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Lifeguards. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
Alex Jorgensen,
Trainee Recruitment Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section
Firefighter II/AEMT Luca "Lucas" Anderson

Former Deputy Fire Marshal II (Bonus) Alex "Jorge" Jorgensen
Ret. Volunteer Firefighter #49041
Luca Anderson
Firefighter II

. Image
INVITE TO INTERVIEW

Dear Miss Quinn,

Following a criminal record check, you have been moved to the interview stage in which your personal assessment will take place including your interview and physical examination.

In order to schedule an interview, you can contact the Training & Recruitment Division via an email ((Reply in this application topic)) using the format below. ((Copy the content of the spoiler for the format.))

Please ensure to submit an interview scheduling request within the next 48 hours otherwise your entry application may be declined and you will then have to re-submit an application next month.

Please note, if you fail to attend an interview we will usually reschedule it once. Failure to attend an interview two times that has been planned will result in your application being rejected.

Regards,
Alex Jorgensen,

[+] Interview Scheduling Form
For Ease, please use the following format for the E-mail to Training and Recruitment

Code: Select all

[divbox=white]
[hr][/hr]
[center][b][size=150][font=timesnewroman]Los Santos County Lifeguards
[color=#0080FF]Candidate Availability[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center]

[hr][/hr]
Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, i will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.

[list=]
[*] DD/MM/YYYY [b]l[/b] 00:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
[/list]

Kind Regards,
Applicant Name

[/divbox]

Sophia Quinn
Civilian

Los Santos County Lifeguards
Candidate Availability

Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, I will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.
  • 23/05/2021 l 19:30 to 24:00 (Server time)
  • 24/05/2021 l 19:30 to 24:00 (Server time)
  • 25/05/2021 l 19:30 to 24:00 (Server time)
  • 26/05/2021 l 19:30 to 24:00 (Server time)
  • 27/05/2021 l 19:30 to 24:00 (Server time)
  • 28/05/2021 l 12:00 to 24:00 (Server time)
  • 29/05/2021 l 12:00 to 24:00 (Server time)

Kind Regards,
Sophia Quinn
Luca Anderson
Firefighter II

. Image
INTERVIEW SCHEDULING

Dear Miss Quinn,

Thank you for submitting your availability times. We'd like to invite you for an interview following date and time:
  • 23/MAY/2021 - 22:30 ((servertime))
The interview will be held at the Los Santos Fire Department - Headquarters in Rockford. The map for better orientation is attached below. Please, let us know if you won't be able to attend the interview at this time, by responding to this email or contacting us on our non-emergency line 333.
[+] LSFD HQ - MAP
Regards,
Alex Jorgensen,

Luca Anderson
Firefighter II

. Image
Interview Passed

Dear Ms Quinn,

Following from your interview, we would like to congratulate you on passing your interview. The next step is to attend a tryouts session at Lifeguard Tower One, Vespucci Beach. This try-out day will test your ability to work in a team and your suitability for the role.

You will be given access to the following section: TRAINING

This section contains a number of lifeguard-related training materials. By the time you attend tryouts, you should have an understanding of most of the material within this section - it should be noted that you will not be tested on practical or complex elements such as ocean rescues at this time.

You will be contacted in due course (usually within 72 hours) with a date and time for your try-outs.

Regards,
Alex Jorgensen,

Luca Anderson
Firefighter II

. Image
INVITE TO TRYOUTS

Dear Ms. Quinn,

You have been invited to join us for a tryout session on the 31/MAY/2021 18:00 at Lifeguard Tower One, Vespucci Beach. This try-out day will test your ability to work in a team and your suitability for the role.

You should wear appropriate workout gear and bring swim wear.

You are required to respond with your attendance (even if you cannot attend) within 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in a removal from the application process.

Regards,
Alex Jorgensen,

Sophia Quinn
Civilian

Confirming ability to attend.
Hailey Clark
Retired
Primary Assignment: Operations Central Bureau

((I would like to apologise for the long wait, we wanted to get all three applicants through the tryout stage before proceeding with the induction stage.))
. Image
INVITE TO INDUCTION

Dear Miss Quinn,

We are pleased to say that you have passed the try-out stage of the application process. You are now invited to attend an induction with the team at Lifeguard Tower One on 04/JUN/2021 at 18:00. In this induction stage, you will be given your uniform, ID card and all other necessary equipment to ensure you are able to fulfil your role. At this stage, you will be considered a Probationary Lifeguard and further information will be given on exactly what is expected of you. You will also undertake your EMT-B training.

You are required to respond with your attendance (even if you cannot attend) within 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in a removal from the application process.

Regards,
Arianna Iglesias,
Commanding Officer,
Sophia Quinn
Civilian

Confirming attendance.
  • Information