Section 1 - Personal Information
1.1 Title: (Mr.)
1.2 First name: Rico
1.3 Last name: Marshall

1.4 Date of Birth: 31/10/1990
1.5 Contact Number: 4120412
1.6 Email Address: [email protected]
1.7 Place of Birth: Skudeneshavn, Norway
1.8 Residential Address: 2003 / Floor 4, Room , San Andreas Avenue, Pillbox Hill, Los Santos.
1.9 Height: 6ft 5
1.10 Weight: 191 Pounds

1.11 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: No

1.12 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:
Answer: Had stage 1 cancer in 2020 however been cleared after a course of chemotherapy. Also have been shot twice in the shoulders which didn't cause any structural damage, with full mobility still of both shoulders after physio.

1.13 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as a Lifeguard?

1.14 Are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[X] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.15 Why would you like to become a Lifeguard?
Answer: I would like to become a lifeguard in order to help keep the beaches and other water areas safe for those within the vicinity. I enjoy getting to know the community and working with them to provide a good environment in which people can have the knowledge that they are in safe hands. I've always been the type of person to enjoy the outdoors, having taken up surfing from a young age and learning from lifeguards I came across how to react in certain situations such as shark attacks which were quite common on the beaches I often found myself in the vicinity of. Making a difference in ensuring people can enjoy the beaches and other water areas is something I strive to be a part of, alongside being able to educate my own family and friends on how to be as safe as possible whilst raising awareness on the potential dangers of the ocean.

1.16 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the division?
Answer:
Along with being honest, reliable and a dedicated team worker, I also understand the importance of developing good relations with the public and my co-workers as well as working within a team to produce the best outcome. I see myself as being very approachable, which I feel is significant in this role and I am determined to ensure members of the public get outstanding levels of honest, friendly and reliable services so that they feel safe. I also have the ability to take leadership if required, having run a successful construction business back in San Fierro, and direct others when the need arises. I always strive to improve myself, and continuously look for new ways to learn and develop new skills.
I've previously done a Basic Life Saving course back in San Fierro with the Fire Department in order to learn first aid and what to do in certain situations due to the ongoing issues back home I felt it was paramount I had the knowledge that could make the difference in a life-threatening situation.

Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Tamalpais Adult School
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2016

2.2 Name of College/University: UCLA Extension
2.2.1 Qualification: Construction Management Certificate
2.2.2 Year of Graduation:2020

Section 3 - Previous and Current Employment
3.1 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | Lifeguard)

3.2 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.3 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.4 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.5 List any previous and current employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.5a.1 Name of Company/Employer: N/A
3.5a.2 Period of Employment: (DD/MMM/YYYY to DD/MMM/YYYY) N/A
3.5a.3 Position: N/A
3.5a.4 Reason for dismissal: N/A

3.5b.1 Name of Company/Employer: N/A
3.5b.2 Period of Employment: (DD/MMM/YY to DD/MMM/YY) N/A
3.5b.3 Position: N/A
3.5b.4 Reason for dismissal:N/A

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background
4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[X] Yes - Currently only PF, awaiting CCW approval.
[ ] No

4.4 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))
5.1 Forum name: Fenris
5.2 Age: 26
5.3 Geographical location: England
5.4 Timezone: GMT +1
5.5 Character ID: 63803
5.6 Discord ID: Fenris#8469

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: Account is two years old however been roleplaying on the server for just over a month.
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?: Five years
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the Lifeguards? Very active whilst working around my IRL work schedule.

5.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: Used to run FD on a previous server, also have BLS qualifications in real life.

5.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? Yes
5.12 Additional languages: None.

5.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer: Not on GTAW.

5.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: N/A

5.15 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:

5.16 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s): Admin record

5.17 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: https://ucp.gta.world/view/stats/SRBFT

[+] Example how to generate
1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
5.18 Write your character's background story(Minimum of 200 words)
[+] Character Background
Rico’s father, Mathias Evans, was the youngest boy in a family of eight children, who were close in their own way. He was just nineteen when he enlisted in the armed forces, and his military records say he was motivated by “sense of duty.” Mathias served just four years before being discharged based on medical grounds after breaking his ankle severely.
During his time in the armed forces, Mathias travelled to the states and met his future wife Nadia, a Russian Nurse who had moved to America as a young girl with her Father.
The two soon got married, with Nadia moving permanently to Norway to work on the family farm that had been passed down through the Evans family whilst Mathias started up his own metalwork shop.
Rico likes to joke that he was born “right beside my mother”. The point of this joke is that they didn’t really seem connected like Mother and child right from the start. If his mother hugged him and said she loved him on the day of his birth, it was perhaps the last time she did so. “My mother never in her life said ‘I love you' to me. I was unexpected and seen as another mouth to feed that they couldn’t afford.”
Rico grew up with a younger brother: Dexter who was two years younger, who despite their age difference were inseparable, with Rico practically bringing up his brother by himself due to his mother finding solace in a bottle instead whilst their Father worked. For Rico his brother was the reason to keep going, often shielding him from the violence at home and doing what he could to try to give Dexter a normal life as much as possible. Despite not knowing what it was like to have a loving family, Rico did learn that hard work enabled you to get far in life and that family isn't always blood-related. Throughout the years growing up, Rico worked hard to gain certificates in Construction in order to build his own business in San Fierro, having moved there from age 16 with his family, ensuring that his wife to be and children would never know what it was like to have a family like the one he grew up in. Due to ongoing issues in San Fierro with crime growing to an extraordinary rate, Rico decided it was time to move to Los Santos for a fresh start, bringing his soon to be wife, adopted daughter and unborn Son to the area for a fresh start, with the hopes of joining the Los Santos Fire Department to help make a difference within the community. For Rico the safety of his family is paramount and believes learning valuable skills whilst having a good career is something that will allow him to continue providing for his family.

5.19 Additional notes:
Answer: Due to family issues Rico had to drop out of High School, however, acquired a GED alongside certifications at Tamalpais Adult School.
Last edited by Rico Marshall on 22 Jun 2021, 18:56, edited 1 time in total.
Hailey Clark
Retired
Primary Assignment: Operations Central Bureau

. Image
APPLICATION PENDING

Dear Mr Marshall,

Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Los Santos County Lifeguards. Following a thorough review, the application has been placed on hold. We would like you to review the points made below and adjust them accordingly;
  • ((5.17 Please fix the link, follow the instructions below the question.))
Please post back in this thread once you have addressed the previous points. Failure to complete amendments within 48 hours may cause a denial for lack of communication.

Regards,
Arianna Iglesias,
Commanding Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section
Rico Marshall
Lifeguard Chief
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards
Station Assignment: Tower 1

Arianna Iglesias wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 18:34
. Image
APPLICATION PENDING

Dear Mr Marshall,

Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Los Santos County Lifeguards. Following a thorough review, the application has been placed on hold. We would like you to review the points made below and adjust them accordingly;
  • ((5.17 Please fix the link, follow the instructions below the question.))
Please post back in this thread once you have addressed the previous points. Failure to complete amendments within 48 hours may cause a denial for lack of communication.

Regards,
Arianna Iglesias,
Commanding Officer,

Apologises this has now been fixed.
Hailey Clark
Retired

. Image
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr Marshall,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Lifeguards. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
Arianna Iglesias,
Commanding Officer,
Hailey Clark
Retired

. Image
INVITE TO INTERVIEW

Dear Mr Marshall,

Following a criminal record check, you have been moved to the interview stage in which your personal assessment will take place including your interview and physical examination.

In order to schedule an interview, you can contact the Training & Recruitment Division via an email ((Reply in this application topic)) using the format below. ((Copy the content of the spoiler for the format.))

Please ensure to submit an interview scheduling request within the next 48 hours otherwise your entry application may be declined and you will then have to re-submit an application next month.

Please note, if you fail to attend an interview we will usually reschedule it once. Failure to attend an interview two times that has been planned will result in your application being rejected.

Regards,
Arianna Iglesias,
Commanding Officer,

[+] Interview Scheduling Form
For Ease, please use the following format for the E-mail to Training and Recruitment

Code: Select all

[divbox=white]
[hr][/hr]
[center][b][size=150][font=timesnewroman]Los Santos County Lifeguards
[color=#0080FF]Candidate Availability[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center]

[hr][/hr]
Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, i will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.

[list=]
[*] DD/MM/YYYY [b]l[/b] 00:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
[/list]

Kind Regards,
Applicant Name

[/divbox]
Rico Marshall
Lifeguard Chief

Los Santos County Lifeguards
Candidate Availability

Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, I will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.
  • 24/06/2021 l 17:00 to 23:00 (Server time)
  • 25/06/2021 l 13:00 to 21:00 (Server time)
  • 26/06/2021 l 13:00 to 21:00 (Server time)
  • 27/06/2021 l 13:00 to 17:00 (Server time)
  • 28/06/2021 l 13:00 to 21:00 (Server time)
  • 30/06/2021 l 17:00 to 21:00 (Server time)
  • 05/07/2021 l 17:00 to 21:00 (Server time)

Kind Regards,
Rico Marshall
Hailey Clark
Retired

. Image
INTERVIEW SCHEDULING

Dear Mr Marshall,

Thank you for submitting your availability times. We'd like to invite you for an interview following date and time:
  • 24/06/2021 - 18:00 ((servertime))
The interview will be held at the Los Santos Fire Department - Headquarters in Rockford. The map for better orientation is attached below. Please, let us know if you won't be able to attend the interview at this time, by responding to this email or contacting us on our non-emergency line 333.
[+] LSFD HQ - MAP
Regards,
Arianna Iglesias,
Commanding Officer,
Hailey Clark
Retired

. Image
Interview Passed

Dear Mr Marshall,

Following from your interview, we would like to congratulate you on passing your interview. The next step is to attend a tryouts session at Lifeguard Tower One, Vespucci Beach. This try-out day will test your ability to work in a team and your suitability for the role.

You will be given access to the following section: TRAINING

This section contains a number of lifeguard-related training materials. By the time you attend tryouts, you should have an understanding of most of the material within this section - it should be noted that you will not be tested on practical or complex elements such as ocean rescues at this time.

You will be contacted in due course (usually within 72 hours) with a date and time for your try-outs.

Regards,
Arianna Iglesias,
Commanding Officer/Lifeguard Chief,
Hailey Clark
Retired

. Image
INVITE TO TRYOUTS

Dear Mr Marshall,

You have been invited to join us for a tryout session on the 05/JUL/2021 18:00 at Lifeguard Tower One, Vespucci Beach. This try-out day will test your ability to work in a team and your suitability for the role.

You should wear appropriate workout gear and bring swim wear.

You are required to respond with your attendance (even if you cannot attend) within 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in a removal from the application process.

Regards,
Arianna Iglesias,
Commanding Officer,
((Apologies for the long wait, we believe this date is when everyone can make it.))
Rico Marshall
Lifeguard Chief

I will be there.
  • Information