1.7 Place of Birth: Paleto Bay, San Andreas, Los Santos
1.8 Residential Address: 2105 Vespucci Blvd, Floor 3, Room 8
1.9 Height: 5'5 ft.
1.10 Weight: 110 lbs.

1.11 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: No.

1.12 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:

1.13 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as a Lifeguard?

1.14 Are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[X] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.15 Why would you like to become a Lifeguard?
Answer: A year ago when I worked as a mechanic, I really enjoyed being part of a team. Lately I've been struggling to find a similar group structure and I think being a lifeguard would offer me a similar enviroment. On top of that, I'm looking for some excitement in my life. All other jobs I've had so far weren't that exciting. So when I ended up speaking to a couple of lifeguards at the beach, it peaked my interest into perhaps becoming one because the way they handled the situation and how social they were.

1.16 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the division?
Answer: I'm social, straightforward. I usually say what's on my mind. I can cope with stressful situations. I'm adventurous and not afraid to jump into the unknown. I'm a good swimmer, I've been swimming since I was younger, living nearby the beach.

Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Los Santos High
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2016

2.2 Name of College/University: Los Santos Community College
2.2.1 Qualification: Automotive Technology
2.2.2 Year of Graduation: 2020

Section 3 - Previous and Current Employment
3.1 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | Lifeguard)

3.2 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.3 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.4 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.5 List any previous and current employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.5a.1 Name of Company/Employer: Auto Pe-Rez
3.5a.2 Period of Employment: 05/05/2019 to 02/01/2019
3.5a.3 Position: Junior Mechanic
3.5a.4 Reason for dismissal: Garage was closed and sold

3.5b.1 Name of Company/Employer: Los Santos Emergency Vehicle Garage
3.5b.2 Period of Employment: 04/01/2019 to 14/04/2019
3.5b.3 Position: Mechanic
3.5b.4 Reason for dismissal: Department was shut down

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background
4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.4 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: Yes, I've been convicted for battery in 2019. In that time I hit someone during a riot and I was arrested along with others. The conviction has recently been overturned because it impaired my job search and I hadn't been convicted of a crime for 2 years.

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))
5.1 Forum name: Cookiejar
5.2 Age: 23
5.3 Geographical location: Europe
5.4 Timezone: CET
5.5 Character ID: <Find this by doing /changechar, it's the numbers in front of your character name.>
5.6 Discord ID: Cookiajear#5081

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: 2018, so 3 years.
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?: 11 years.
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the Lifeguards? I have a full-time internship and I'm working on a successful Conan Exiles mod, so probably for the time being exclusively on weekends and perhaps an hour here and there along the weekdays. Once my internship is over, I'll likely have more time to be active.

5.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: Lightly. My internship is at a hospital, I work with medically educated people everyday and watch them work. I'm also used to roleplaying a healer, though not in a modern setting.

5.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? Yes.
5.12 Additional languages: -

5.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer: Weazel News on my alt. I was junior journalist.

5.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: Access | Access

5.15 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:

5.16 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s):https://i.imgur.com/mpZRRpT.png

5.17 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access

[+] Example how to generate
1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
5.18 Write your character's background story(Minimum of 200 words)
[+] Character Background
Jade Brooks was born in Paleto Bay, raised among her family where she was one of three children. From a young age she was difficult to handle at time, already doing stuff on her own and not letting anyone tell her what she should do and what not. She used to hang out with a few kids that were a bit older than her where they had as a hobby anything that had to do with cars. She attended high school and later college in Los Santos, where she studied Automotive Technology since that what got her interest, herself being involved with cars since young age. During her last year in college and after she finished it, she followed an internship at a local garage, where she was a mechanic in training. There she had the chance to develop more skills that would involve working on more advanced vehicles but also skills that would require teamwork, working under pressure, following a leadership. One day during a riot, she was assaulted by someone and like the person she is, she fought back which resulted in her being arrested for battery.
For a couple of years, Jade moved back to her parents, where she worked menial jobs like at the local grocery store. It was only in 2021 that she decided to return to Los Santos to live and work there, where she had the chance and opportunity to meet some people that were part of the Lifeguard department. That got her interest and she believed that maybe she could choose a different career path this time.

5.19 Additional notes:
Answer: N/A
Last edited by Jade Brooks on 22 May 2021, 01:07, edited 1 time in total.
Luca Anderson
Firefighter II
Primary Assignment: Recruit Services Section
Station Assignment: Station 52

. Image
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Miss Brooks,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Lifeguards. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
Alex Jorgensen,
Trainee Recruitment Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section
Firefighter II/AEMT Luca "Lucas" Anderson

Former Deputy Fire Marshal II (Bonus) Alex "Jorge" Jorgensen
Ret. Volunteer Firefighter #49041
Luca Anderson
Firefighter II
Primary Assignment: Recruit Services Section
Station Assignment: Station 52

. Image
Application Denied

Dear Miss. Brooks,

Following a background check, we have come to the conclusion to deny you from the Los Santos County Lifeguards for the following reason(s);
  • We do not feel you would be a good fit for the department as a Lifeguard at this time.
You are permitted to apply in four weeks and we wish you luck, should you choose to do so.

This decision is not to be contested. Any questions regarding what could be done to improve your chances during the next drive are to be directed directly towards your handler (The Training and Recruitment member that initially received your application). Any communications outside of this person may result in further applications being denied.

Regards,
Alex Jorgensen,
Trainee Recruitment Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section
Firefighter II/AEMT Luca "Lucas" Anderson

Former Deputy Fire Marshal II (Bonus) Alex "Jorge" Jorgensen
Ret. Volunteer Firefighter #49041
  • Information