1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos
1.8 Residential Address: 2240 Ocean Front Walk
1.9 Height: 5'7 (172cm)
1.10 Weight: 147lbs (67kg)

1.11 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: No.

1.12 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:

1.13 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as a Lifeguard?

1.14 Are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[ ] Right-handed
[X] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.15 Why would you like to become a Lifeguard?
Answer: I have always enjoyed working in places where you have to work as part of a team and where communication is key where you can make a positive difference, a healthy body is always good value for me and at the moment I can say I have pretty much built up my endurance and my body mass. Living near the beach for almost ten years I can say that it is a positive addition but also that I am familiar with the beach with swimming with which I get along very well. At the same time, I know that I am a quick learner and quick to adapt, which makes this job even more suitable for me.

1.16 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the division?
Answer: On paper I can't bring any calfification but I am a very good swimmer and as mentioned above I like to have a healthy body. I am a person who is aware of everything going on around me, and collaboration only pushes me to work harder to improve my performance.
Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: La Serna High School
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2008

2.2 Name of College/University: Art Center College of Design
2.2.1 Qualification: Qualification in graphic design
2.2.2 Year of Graduation: 2013

Section 3 - Previous and Current Employment
3.1 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | Lifeguard)
Answer: No

3.2 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.3 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.4 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.5 List any previous and current employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.5a.1 Name of Company/Employer:
3.5a.2 Period of Employment: N/A
3.5a.3 Position: N/A
3.5a.4 Reason for dismissal: N/A

3.5b.1 Name of Company/Employer:
3.5b.2 Period of Employment: N/A
3.5b.3 Position: N/A
3.5b.4 Reason for dismissal: N/A

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background
4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.4 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))
5.1 Forum name: The Doc
5.2 Age: 22
5.3 Geographical location: Netherlands
5.4 Timezone: UTC+2
5.5 Character ID: 61137
5.6 Discord ID: Rapto#1548

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: One month and two weeks
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?: Playing for more than five years
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the Lifeguards? Around 2-3 hours a day during the week and maybe more on weekends.
5.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: Yes, but a very long time ago on a server in my native language, but it was totally different from what it is now on GTAW so I can't say that my time spent in FD on my native community helps me at all.

5.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? Yes
5.12 Additional languages: Dutch

5.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:

5.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: I am not a member of any official faction

5.15 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:

5.16 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s): https://i.gyazo.com/e7f6ee4d94933104dc5 ... 79d52f.png
https://i.gyazo.com/a6e12b5cbdc69e3429b ... 3f3d60.png

5.17 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access

5.18 Write your character's background story(Minimum of 200 words)
[+] Character Background
Panam was born on 04/DEC/1990, San Andreas, USA. Panam is the only child.
The Castilleros lived in a poor neighborhood on the east side of the city, they were simple people who did not have a college education but did everything possible for their daughter. They owned a small car wash in the neighborhood to support themselves and provide the education Panam needed. As little Panam grew up she started going to school where she got decent grades because her parents didn't have time to help her with homework or problems.

Because of her origin, Panam had to put up with all kinds of bullies or people making fun of her. Until one day when Panam lost her patience and hit a classmate who was making fun of her, even though there were teachers in the place where the incident happened. The parents of both parties involved were called to the school principal's office to solve the problem. Both Panam and the person who kept making fun of her were sent to detention for a few days. The Castilleros had a family argument and for Panam it was the first lesson in life to not answer fire with fire.

Time passes and Panam goes to high school where she learns a little better and makes the high school basketball team. Panam is part of her first sports team where she learns and adapts well to become a team player, she developed a strong desire to be a team player on the high school basketball team and in all the activities she participates in. Teenage problems came as every teenager with love problems and personality issues.
Things are going pretty well for Panam, after finishing high school and higher education in a field she was passionate at that time.

5.19 Additional notes:
Answer: I realized and recognized my error the first time, but now I know San Andreas' position and replacing California, and with all the brends changed by those in the game, and I've become quite used to the server.
Last edited by Tassia Lowe on 20 Jun 2021, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.
Efa Fiore
Volunteer Ocean Lifeguard
Primary Assignment: Operations Central Bureau

. Image
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Ms Castillero,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Lifeguards. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
Lilith Seong,
Assisting Commanding Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section
Ocean Lifeguard Efa Fiore
Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
Hailey Clark
Retired

. Image
INVITE TO INTERVIEW

Dear Ms Castillero,

Following a criminal record check, you have been moved to the interview stage in which your personal assessment will take place including your interview and physical examination.

In order to schedule an interview, you can contact the Training & Recruitment Division via an email ((Reply in this application topic)) using the format below. ((Copy the content of the spoiler for the format.))

Please ensure to submit an interview scheduling request within the next 48 hours otherwise your entry application may be declined and you will then have to re-submit an application next month.

Please note, if you fail to attend an interview we will usually reschedule it once. Failure to attend an interview two times that has been planned will result in your application being rejected.

Regards,
Arianna Iglesias,
Commanding Officer,

[+] Interview Scheduling Form
For Ease, please use the following format for the E-mail to Training and Recruitment

Code: Select all

[divbox=white]
[hr][/hr]
[center][b][size=150][font=timesnewroman]Los Santos County Lifeguards
[color=#0080FF]Candidate Availability[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center]

[hr][/hr]
Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, i will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.

[list=]
[*] DD/MM/YYYY [b]l[/b] 00:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
[/list]

Kind Regards,
Applicant Name

[/divbox]
Tassia Lowe
Civilian

Los Santos County Lifeguards
Candidate Availability

Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, i will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.
  • 23/06/2021 l 17:00 to 21:00 (Server time)
  • 24/06/2021 l 17:00 to 21:00 (Server time)
  • 25/06/2021 l 17:00 to 21:00 (Server time)
  • 26/06/2021 l 17:00 to 21:00 (Server time)
  • 27/06/2021 l 17:00 to 21:00 (Server time)
  • 28/06/2021 l 17:00 to 21:00 (Server time)
  • 29/06/2021 l 17:00 to 21:00 (Server time)

Kind Regards,
Panam Castillero
Efa Fiore
Volunteer Ocean Lifeguard

. Image
INTERVIEW SCHEDULING

Dear Ms Castillero,

Thank you for submitting your availability times. We'd like to invite you for an interview following date and time:
  • 24/JUN/2021 - 18:00 ((servertime))
The interview will be held at the Los Santos Fire Department - Headquarters in Rockford. The map for better orientation is attached below. Please, let us know if you won't be able to attend the interview at this time, by responding to this email or contacting us on our non-emergency line 333.
[+] LSFD HQ - MAP
Regards,
Lilith Seong,
Assisting Commanding Officer,
Ocean Lifeguard Efa Fiore
Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
Tassia Lowe
Civilian

I will be there at the requested timeslot.
Hailey Clark
Retired

. Image
INTERVIEW CONCLUSION

Dear Miss Castillero,

Following from your interview, we regret to inform you that unfortunately we are unable to progress your application, as you did not meet the required standards of the Los Santos Lifeguards. You have been removed from the recruitment process.

You may re-apply in four weeks.

Regards,
Arianna Iglesias,
Commanding Officer,
  • Information