Section 1 - Personal Information
1.1 Title: Miss
1.2 First name: Victoria
1.3 Last name: Montillo

1.4 Date of Birth: 25/07/1998
1.5 Contact Number: 99702053
1.6 Email Address: [email protected]
1.7 Place of Birth: Cancún, México.
1.8 Residential Address: Richards Majestic, Los Santos.
1.9 Height: 1,75 M
1.10 Weight: 65KG

1.11 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: No.

1.12 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:

1.13 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as a Lifeguard?

1.14 Are you right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[X] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.15 Why would you like to become a Lifeguard?
Answer: I want to work in this team because I like teamwork and the fact that it is a strong chance to communicate here to create new friends. At the same time, I know how to swim and I like the circumstances of this service, that is, I like that I work outdoors and not between four walls, on a chair. Another reason is that I live about twenty minutes walk from the beach, which helps me even more and does me a favor.

1.16 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the division?
Answer: I know how to swim and like the environment where I work, which will make me work hard and passionately to watch the city beach. I am a person without health problems, which gives me another plus.

Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Centro Escolar Balam
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2013

2.2 Name of College/University: Universidad Del Caribe
2.2.1 Qualification: Sports & Fitness School
2.2.2 Year of Graduation: 2017

Section 3 - Previous and Current Employment
3.1 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, a state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | Lifeguard)

3.2 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.3 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.4 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.5 List any previous and current employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.5a.1 Name of Company/Employer: N/A
3.5a.2 Period of Employment: N/A
3.5a.3 Position:N/A
3.5a.4 Reason for dismissal:N/A

3.5b.1 Name of Company/Employer: N/A
3.5b.2 Period of Employment: N/A
3.5b.3 Position:N/A
3.5b.4 Reason for dismissal:N/A

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background
4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.4 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))
5.1 Forum name: hood anthem
5.2 Age: 17
5.3 Geographical location: Romania
5.4 Timezone: UTC+03:00
5.5 Character ID: 60496
5.6 Discord ID: justinnnn#7777

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: Almost one year.
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?: Three-four years.
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the Lifeguards? 2-3 hours during the week and more on weekends

5.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: Yes, but not that much.

5.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? Yes.
5.12 Additional languages: Romanian

5.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer: ULSA - Student

5.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: Access | Access

5.15 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:

5.16 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s): https://i.imgur.com/Rv0VL6k.png
https://i.imgur.com/af5oDbV.png

5.17 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access

5.18 Write your character's background story(Minimum of 200 words)
[+] Character Background
Victoria Montillo, known as Vicky or Vic, is the second child of her parents. She was born and raised in Cancun, a beautiful tourist location because of the beaches there.

She comes from a modest family, meaning she never raised the issue of money, the money was always insured for the next day. However, she enjoyed a beautiful childhood. She studied at an elite high school and graduated from college. Since she was young, she worked on her body, following the idea that her body is a mirror. She has great results in school and high school. A problem arose after she broke up with her first boyfriend. He and his poorly formed entourage began to make fun of Vicky, who entered a small depression of adolescence. The sport saved her again, she enjoys tennis and plays with pleasure, and represents the school at various championships.

In her first year of college, she started swimming. There she befriends several people and a second love appears in her life, this time an 18-year-old girl, Anais. The two had a relationship for almost two years. With the breakup, Victoria's reason for moving to the states appears as soon as she finishes her studies.

5.19 Additional notes:
Answer:N/A
Last edited by Victoria Montilla on 23 Jun 2021, 23:01, edited 3 times in total.
Efa Fiore
Volunteer Ocean Lifeguard
Primary Assignment: Operations Central Bureau

. Image
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Ms Montillo,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Lifeguards. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
Lilith Seong,
Assisting Commanding Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section
Ocean Lifeguard Efa Fiore
Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
Efa Fiore

. Image
APPLICATION PENDING

Dear Ms. Montillo

Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Los Santos County Lifeguards. Following a thorough review, the application has been placed on hold. We would like you to review the points made below and adjust them accordingly;
  • Applicant Details (( Please check and amend all details (name, email etc.) as the application states 'Victoria Montillo' however the screenshots and database state 'Victoria Montilla'.
    This will also require a forum name change if applicable: viewtopic.php?f=405&p=56032#p56032
Please post back in this thread once you have addressed the previous points. Failure to complete amendments within 48 hours may cause a denial for lack of communication.

Regards,
Lilith Seong,
Victoria Montilla
Civilian

((I fixed all the issues, now I need to wait for the forum name change))
Efa Fiore

. Image
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Ms Montilla,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Lifeguards. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
Lilith Seong,
Efa Fiore

. Image
Application Denied

Dear Miss Montilla,

Following a background check, we have come to the conclusion to deny you from the Los Santos County Lifeguards for the following reason(s);
  • Unsatisfactory effort put into the application. Questions 1.15 & 1.16
  • No work experience since moving to the United States of America.
  • ((Questionable vehicular assets.))
  • ((Questionable character background, states nothing about what she has done since moving to the United States of America.))
You are permitted to apply in four weeks and we wish you luck, should you choose to do so. ((Under a new character))

This decision is not to be contested. Any questions regarding what could be done to improve your chances during the next drive are to be directed directly towards your handler (The Training and Recruitment member that initially received your application). Any communications outside of this person may result in further applications being denied.

Regards,
Lilith Seong,
  • Information