Section 1 - Personal Information
1.1 Title: Mr
1.2 First name: Samuel
1.3 Last name: Wells

1.4 Date of Birth: 21/05/2000
1.5 Contact Number: 4957771
1.6 Email Address: [email protected]
1.7 Place of Birth: Rockford Hills, Los Santos
1.8 Residential Address: 2831 High Street, Rockford Hills, Los Santos. ((Fictional))
1.9 Height: 5'10"
1.10 Weight: 182lbs

1.11 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: No.

1.12 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:
Answer: Appendectomy in 2013 for appendicitis.

1.13 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as a Lifeguard?

1.14 Are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[ ] Right-handed
[x] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.15 Why would you like to become a Lifeguard?
Answer: I have lived in the region for most of my life. I've recently had an 'awakening' moment that I need to do something valuable with my time and contribute something to society. I believe this would be a great stepping stone to join the LSFD in an EMS capacity as I have a newfound dream of providing medical care in the setting of emergency first response.

1.16 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the division?
Answer: Certified in CPR and first aid from prior work as an electrician apprentice.

Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Los Santos High School
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2018

2.2 Name of College/University: N/A
2.2.1 Qualification: N/A
2.2.2 Year of Graduation: N/A

Section 3 - Previous and Current Employment
3.1 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | Lifeguard)

3.2 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.3 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.4 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.5 List any previous and current employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.5a.1 Name of Company/Employer: Wells Electrical LTD
3.5a.2 Period of Employment: 08/05/2018 to 04/23/2020.
3.5a.3 Position: Electrician Apprentice
3.5a.4 Reason for dismissal: Resigned for personal reasons.

3.5b.1 Name of Company/Employer: N/A
3.5b.2 Period of Employment: N/A
3.5b.3 Position: N/A
3.5b.4 Reason for dismissal: N/A

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background
4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.4 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))
5.1 Forum name: Sam
5.2 Age: 22
5.3 Geographical location: New Zealand
5.4 Timezone: GMT+12:00
5.5 Character ID: 29794
5.6 Discord ID: Name#0000

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: 3 years I believe but inactive for a majority of that time.
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?: Since 2013.
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the Lifeguards? It will be my main character.

5.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: I am a first responder for Wellington Free Ambulance in New Zealand. I am less than a semester away from graduating with a Bachelor of Health Science majoring in Paramedicine. I've obtained a fair bit of experience in the pre-hospital emergency care setting IRL.

5.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? Yes.
5.12 Additional languages: None.

5.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer: N/A

5.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: N/A

5.15 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:

5.16 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s): https://i.imgur.com/djOGA4m.png

5.17 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access

[+] Example how to generate
1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
5.18 Write your character's background story(Minimum of 200 words)
[+] Character Background
Samuel Wells was born and raised in Rockford Hills, Los Santos. Being a city boy, he lived a rather sedimentary lifestyle in an upper-class white family. He had no direction, nor drive. He floated through highschool and picked up an apprenticeship with his dad as an electrician.

This apprenticeship required Sam to complete a CPR and first aid qualification. He found interest in caring for the unwell. He pushed this interest back into his mind as he had already set out to fulfill his 2 year apprenticeship with the family electrical business and find a career there.

In the summer of 2019, one year into his apprenticeship, he was working by fitting electrical wiring into a near-complete building site. A co-worker of his had not followed the appropriate safety procedures, and hadn't realised he wasn't grounded when putting a current through a wire. He was electrocuted quite severely. Unconscious and unresponsive, Sam alongside his father performed first aid on the injured co-worker. He struggled to remember his training, and while waiting for the ambulance to arrive did his best to keep the injured colleague calm and collected as he regained consciousness.

Sam admired the swift work of the paramedics, dressing his electrical burn and providing pain relief and complete reassurance to the patient. They had complete control of the scene and had no hint of fear. Sam knew that he was in the wrong career pathway. He reflected on his sedimentary lifestyle and his ill-passion for becoming an electrician. A spark had lit, and Sam promptly explained to his father his new passion for pre-hospital emergency care.

5.19 Additional notes:
Answer: Thanks for reading :)
Valerie Parker
Lifeguard Section Chief
Primary Assignment: Operations Central Bureau

. Image
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr Wells,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Lifeguards. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
S. Evans

Sara Evans,
Training & Recruitment Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section
Lifeguard Section Chief Valerie Parker
Lifeguard Tower One
Los Santos County Lifeguards
Efa Fiore
Volunteer Ocean Lifeguard
Primary Assignment: Operations Central Bureau

. Image
Application Denied

Dear Mr. Wells,

Following a background check, we have come to the conclusion to deny you from the Los Santos County Lifeguards for the following reason(s);
  • We do not feel you would be a good fit for the department as a Lifeguard at this time.
  • (( Please take time to read over the server continuity found here. ))
You are permitted to apply in four weeks and we wish you luck, should you choose to do so.

This decision is not to be contested. Any questions regarding what could be done to improve your chances during the next drive are to be directed directly towards your handler (The Training and Recruitment member that initially received your application). Any communications outside of this person may result in further applications being denied.

Regards,
Lilith Seong,
Commanding Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section
Ocean Lifeguard Efa Fiore
Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
  • Information