Section 1 - Personal Information
1.1 Title: Ms.
1.2 First name: Piper
1.3 Last name: Brooke

1.4 Date of Birth: 19/OCT/2003
1.5 Contact Number: 11200
1.6 Email Address: [email protected]
1.7 Place of Birth: San Diego
1.8 Residential Address: 3 Lindsay Circus - Floor 1, Room 2.
1.9 Height: 5'5 / 165cm
1.10 Weight: 124lbs / 56kg

1.11 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: N/A

1.12 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:
Answer: Tonsil surgery when I was 11/12.

1.13 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as a Lifeguard?

1.14 Are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[ ] Right-handed
[X] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.15 Why would you like to become a Lifeguard?
Answer: Since I was little my dad always taught me the importance of helping others. I'd get in trouble whenever I talked bad about someone, and I'd always be expected to ask if people needed help rather than expect them to be strong enough to tell me. This built an ambition in me to be able to help not only those that I knew, but those that I didn't, who may not have had anyone else to ask if they were doing okay, or if they needed help.

This ambition carried on into college, where I initially wanted to pursue a psychology degree, but I've realised that my help could be better used in other ways, more directly, and that's led me to public service. I think that I can simply help more here, as degrees simply don't save lives.

1.16 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the division?
Answer: Passion, willingness to learn, physical fitness, and a good attitude!

Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Canyon Crest Academy
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2019

2.2 Name of College/University: USLA
2.2.1 Qualification: Bachelor's degree.
2.2.2 Year of Graduation: 2021

Section 3 - Previous and Current Employment
3.1 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | Lifeguard)

3.2 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.3 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.4 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.5 List any previous and current employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.5a.1 Name of Company/Employer: N/A
3.5a.2 Period of Employment: N/A
3.5a.3 Position: N/A
3.5a.4 Reason for dismissal: N/A

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background
4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2.5 How long have you been a US citizen? If moved from abroad.

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.4 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))
5.1 Forum name: Kari
5.2 Age: 18
5.3 Geographical location: America
5.4 Timezone: UTC-7
5.5 Character ID: 74390
5.6 Discord ID: kari#7000

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: 7-8ish months.
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?: 3 years.
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the Lifeguards?: A good few hours a week. 10-15, depending on the call volume/quality. Probably more, but, as to not break expectations.

5.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: Pervious FF2/EMT in LSFD.

5.11 Can you communicate effectively in English?: Yes
5.12 Additional languages: Written/reading; French/German.

5.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer:
Los Santos Triad (Previous.) Hangaround/Outsider. Sold cannabis and LSD.
Los Santos Fire Department (Previous.) FF2/EMT/Trainee Lifeguard. Terminated for inactivity, disallowed from reinstatement but allowed to reapply.

5.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: PD Side | FD Side

5.15 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: Nah

5.16 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s): Boop

5.17 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access ((Been trying to drop the vehicle value, but. Car market be rough))

5.18 Write your character's background story(Minimum of 200 words)
[+] Character Background

The glue between the fractures.

Piper was born into a family that loved her, but didn't love each other. She was a last effort at saving Mister and Missus Brooke's marriage, and one that would work! For a bit. She grew up in a mostly normal household, until her first year of kindergarten, where her mother entirely abandoned the family and seemingly disappeared.

Both Piper and her father were devastated, but only one of them had to pretend that he wasn't and continue caring for his child. Her father's lack of grieving would be one of his largest regrets, as it certainly didn't help him cope. He'd provide Piper with a stable base, however, and he could at least take pride in that. As piper grew older, she simply stopped remembering her mother, beyond a few faint memories of her standing over the much younger Piper when she still slept in a crib, reading her various bedtime stories.

Piper's teenage years were rough, but uneventful. She kept to herself and didn't have too many friends, straying away from clubs and social activities. She became interested in true crime books and criminal psychology, later transitioning this interest to mental health. She found disorders such as OCD and Depression fascinating, their physical effects on one's brain were of interest to her. It was through this that she discovered her own trauma, managing to cope with it herself.

Dealing with her own mental issues made her realise how difficult it could be to go through life alone, struggling with invasive thoughts and unwarranted imbalances in brain chemistry. She'd volunteer later that year at a local homeless shelter, helping to serve lunches and offering an ear to those who needed one. This would slowly transition her mindset from fascination to ambition, or more accurately, hope that she'd be able to prevent at least a few people from going through some of the difficulties she'd both experienced and heard about.

Once she graduated high-school, she was lost. She'd go to college, but she simply wanted to major in English, finding it to be one of the easiest subjects in high-school, and as her ambition still stuck with helping others, she didn't see much point in majoring in other fields that'd simply keep her in-school for years that she could be using to help others.

Piper talked to her father, a mutual agreement between the pair that she'd take a gap year to see if public service was really what she wanted. At 18, she bought a flight slightly north, landing at LSIA in December. She'd find herself settling down into a two-bedroom apartment in Little Seoul, with an old friend as a roommate, typing up an application to the Los Santos Fire Department.

5.19 Additional notes:
Last edited by Kana Saito on 07 Jan 2022, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.
Rico Marshall
Lifeguard Chief
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards
Station Assignment: Tower 1

. Image
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Ms Brooke,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Lifeguards. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
R.Marshall
R.Marshall,
Senior Training & Recruitment Officer
Training and Recruitment Sub Section

Lifeguard Chief
Rico Marshall | BN#63803
ImageImage

LOS SANTOS COUNTY LIFEGUARDS
TACTICAL EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
LIFEGUARD CHIEF
ASSISTANT COMMANDING OFFICER

Lifeguard Tower One, Vespucci Beach
Los Santos County Lifeguards
Fire Station Fifty-Two, Rockford
Los Santos Fire Department

"Serving Los Santos with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
Rico Marshall
Lifeguard Chief
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards
Station Assignment: Tower 1

. Image
Application Denied

Dear Ms Brooke,

Following a background check, we have come to the conclusion to deny you from the Los Santos County Lifeguards for the following reason(s);
  • We do not feel you would be a good fit for the department at this time.
You are permitted to apply in four weeks and we wish you luck, should you choose to do so.

This decision is not to be contested. Any questions regarding what could be done to improve your chances during the next drive are to be directed directly towards your handler (The Training and Recruitment member that initially received your application). Any communications outside of this person may result in further applications being denied.

Regards,
R.Marshall
Rico Marshall,
Senior Training & Recruitment Officer
Training and Recruitment Sub Section

Lifeguard Chief
Rico Marshall | BN#63803
ImageImage

LOS SANTOS COUNTY LIFEGUARDS
TACTICAL EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
LIFEGUARD CHIEF
ASSISTANT COMMANDING OFFICER