Civilian

Application for Los Santos County Lifeguards

Section 1 - Personal Information
1.1 Title: Mr.
1.2 First name: Mitchell
1.3 Last name: Martinez

1.4 Date of Birth: 07/04/1997
1.5 Contact Number: 22368453
1.6 Email Address: [email protected] (( PM ))
1.7 Place of Birth: Carolina, Puerto Rico
1.8 Residential Address: #6144 - The Tahitian Room 12, Los Santos, SA.
1.9 Height: 6'2
1.10 Weight: 195 lb

1.11 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: No.

1.12 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:

1.13 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as a Lifeguard?

1.14 Are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[x] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.15 Why would you like to become a Lifeguard?
Answer: I'm looking to become a Lifeguard or at least a Firefighter because I've always wondered what it feels like to step in the shoes of a Government Agent. No matter what type of government job it is, I've always wanted to learn what it's like. But not just any sort of governing. I consider a Police Officer, Firefighter, and EMT to be a hero's job. I feel like it takes a lot of courage, sacrifice, and commitment to take such a job. I'm willing to make that sacrifice in order to gain experience, save others and build strength in my character as a 25-year-old man. I will do whatever it takes to prove myself worthy of being a part of the LSFD. I want to show you guys that I really want to be a part of the community.

1.16 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the division?
Answer: I feel like I don't possess any skills. All though, I do have patience and developed that ability to be patient with others. To be honest, back in my youth days I was a trouble maker. I always followed what my "friends" did, which only lead to causing harm and chaos to others. After learning from though mistakes. I would like to learn how to be a leader, not a follower.

Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Miami Beach Senior High School
2.1.2 Year of Graduation:2015

2.2 Name of College/University: N/A
2.2.1 Qualification: N/A
2.2.2 Year of Graduation: N/A

Section 3 - Previous and Current Employment
3.1 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | Lifeguard)
Answer: No

3.2 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.3 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.4 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.5 List any previous and current employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.5a.1 Name of Company/Employer: McDonalds
3.5a.2 Period of Employment: 05/06/2015 to 05/04/2017
3.5a.3 Position: General Manager
3.5a.4 Reason for dismissal: Fulfilled the duties as needed, choose to resign.

3.5b.1 Name of Company/Employer: N/A
3.5b.2 Period of Employment: N/A (DD/MMM/YY to DD/MMM/YY)
3.5b.3 Position: N/A
3.5b.4 Reason for dismissal: N/A

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background
4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[x] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[x] Yes
[ ] No

4.2.5 How long have you been a US citizen? If moved from abroad.
Answer: U.S Citizen since birth.

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[x] No

4.4 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: When I was in my youth days at the age of 16, I caught my first misdemeanor charge of Battery. I was a bully and a wannabe gangster. I got my butt handed to me by the juvenile court. Although, I didn't serve time in the juvenile hall. I did learn a lot though while serving my sentence of a year of probation. I successfully completed anger management and 100 hours of community to have that battery charge sealed off my record to which legally it never happened. I just thought I'd answer yes on this section because I feel like I really did make a change in my life to where I say that I wanna become a hero.

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))
5.1 Forum name: GamerX
5.2 Age: 18
5.3 Geographical location: California, USA
5.4 Timezone: Pacific Standard Time/GMT -8
5.5 Character ID: 78854
5.6 Discord ID: Don Quixote#7398

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: For approximately two months now.
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?:I used to RP on and off back in 2017-2018. Was mostly an MTA RP Gamer (GTA SA) and also Arma 3 Life RP Gamer. My current character hours is 20 hours.
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the Lifeguards? As much as I can do, If I can give it an estimate I wanna say 4-5 days in a week. I have a job too but I mostly work nightshifts. I'm willing to work with whatever.

5.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: Yes, on Owlgaming (MTA SA RP) I was the Division Leader for the Aviation Department of the Los Santos Fire Department. I was also a Fire Marshal and HR Rep too. Also, have experience in PD as well. Rest in Peace to Owlgaming. Good good memories, hope I can create new memories on here. :D

5.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? Yes
5.12 Additional languages: N/A

5.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer: On here, No.

5.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: None

5.15 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:

5.16 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s): https://imgur.com/a/JK62jOp

5.17 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access

[+] Example how to generate
1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
5.18 Write your character's background story(Minimum of 200 words)
[+] Character Background
Mitchell Martinez, born July 4th, 1997 in the municipality of Carolina, Puerto Rico right next to San Juan. Born to a Dominican Father and Puerto Rican-Mexican Mother.
Mitchell spent half of his childhood years in Carolina until his family moved to the States in 2003. Mitchell and his family settled for a 2-story house in Miami, Florida.
Mitchell's father was a plumber working in freelancing, while his mother was a Nurse and working at the Mercy Hospital in Downtown Miami.
Mitchell's childhood was often well-mannered and good for most of the time as Mitchell was growing up. His parents always did the best they could to guide Mitchell to the good side of life.
Things didn't begin to get difficult and complex until Mitchell's teenage era.
As all teens and former teenagers begin to question things about life and question him about what he wanted to do in his life and find ways to progress himself to transition into adulthood.
In the 10th grade, Mitchell was struggling to correct himself with his grades and attitude towards his peers and teachers.
Mitchell would often get into scuffles and brawls resulting in multiple suspensions and referrals by his principal. Mitchell was given so many chances to clean up his act.
It was until his final suspension which prompted his principal to warn Mitchell that this will be his final suspension and any more violations will result in immediate expulsion.
Mitchell honestly didn't give a damn about his future or the fact of his mile-high school record that could possibly jeopardize him in the long run. But sure as hell his parents, sure enough, did give a damn about him.
After many vigorous arguments and ultimatums, Mitchell fought through the stress and solved the piece of the puzzle he needed to make it a success in his life.
Mitchell is on a roll towards earning the careers he wishes to desire, he is making the moves to become a Firefighter, Prosecuting Attorney, or Locomotive Engineer in the Railroad.

5.19 Additional notes:
Answer: It would be awesome if you guys gave me a chance, RPing on GTA V is so different compared to SA (SAMP/MTA). Shit has changed alot. Thank you, guys for taking the time to read this. Hope you'll consider, take care have a good day/night ! ((Few amendments were made after posting this just to correct my character's background story. ))
Valerie Parker
Lifeguard Section Chief
Primary Assignment: Operations Central Bureau

. Image
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr Martinez,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Lifeguards. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
S. Evans
Sara Evans,
Assistant Commanding Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section
Lifeguard Section Chief Valerie Parker
Lifeguard Tower One
Los Santos County Lifeguards
Efa Fiore
Volunteer Ocean Lifeguard
Primary Assignment: Operations Central Bureau

. Image
Application Denied

Dear Mr Martinez,

Following a background check, we have come to the conclusion to deny you from the Los Santos County Lifeguards for the following reason(s);
  • We do not feel you would be a good fit for the department at this time.
You are permitted to apply in four weeks and we wish you luck, should you choose to do so.

This decision is not to be contested. Any questions regarding what could be done to improve your chances during the next drive are to be directed directly towards your handler (The Training and Recruitment member that initially received your application). Any communications outside of this person may result in further applications being denied.

Regards,
Lilith Boyd,
Assistant Commanding Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section
Ocean Lifeguard Efa Fiore
Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
Mitchell Martinez
Civilian

Dear handler,

Thank you so much for the responses you have made towards my application. All though I am sad and disappointed in myself that I got rejected. I really wanna know why you guys think I’m unfit? Was it because I answered yes to having a crime record which LEGALLY doesn’t exist ? I just thought I’d be courteous to tell you guys so you can get to know me and my background. Maybe I should’ve just kept my mouth shut. I’m very ashamed and disappointed in myself that this happened. Hope I can improve myself in the near future to come. I’m really just looking to pursue a career that I never got a chance to explore in.

Sorry I didn’t meet your standards,
Mitchell Martinez
  • Information