1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos
1.8 Residential Address: Room 14 at ‘The Pink Cage’ Motel
1.9 Height: 5’8
1.10 Weight: 160 lbs

1.11 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: No.

1.12 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:

1.13 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as a Lifeguard?

1.14 Are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[x] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.15 Why would you like to become a Lifeguard?
Answer: This is a large career change for me, but I’ve been wanting to find something that suits my need to give back to those around me. I just got back into town and I was attracted to the idea of lifeguards and what I could do with that and I’d like to give it a shot.

1.16 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the division?
Answer: I swam all through my youth and maintained it as a hobby, but don’t have any kind of formal training to speak of. I bring with me my wit and calm front in the face of chaos. I am well versed in the ability to de-escalate a situation and am a fast learner when it comes to getting up to speed with protocols and goals.

Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Stride K12
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2007

2.2 Name of College/University:
2.2.1 Qualification: n/a
2.2.2 Year of Graduation: n/a

Section 3 - Previous and Current Employment
3.1 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | Lifeguard)
Answer: No

3.2 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.3 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.4 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.5 List any previous and current employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.5a.1 Name of Company/Employer: Universal Motion Pictures
3.5a.2 Period of Employment: (10/01/1996 to present)
3.5a.3 Position: Actress
3.5a.4 Reason for dismissal: n/a

3.5b.1 Name of Company/Employer: n/a
3.5b.2 Period of Employment: n/a
3.5b.3 Position: n/a
3.5b.4 Reason for dismissal: n/a

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background
4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[x] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[x] Yes
[ ] No

4.2.5 How long have you been a US citizen? If moved from abroad.
Answer: n/a

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[x] No

4.4 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))
5.1 Forum name: Eloise O’Hare
5.2 Age: 33
5.3 Geographical location: Pacific Northwest, United States
5.4 Timezone: GMT -7
5.5 Character ID: 85045
5.6 Discord ID: Sable#6969

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: 2.5 months
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?: 15+ years
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the Lifeguards? This is an alt, so realistically a few hours every few days or so. More if I’m needed for an assignment.

5.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: I do not, this would be my first foray into it!

5.11 Can you communicate effectively in English?
5.12 Additional languages: English only.

5.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer: ULSA, student

5.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: Access | Access

5.15 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:

5.16 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s): Access

5.17 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access

5.18 Write your character's background story(Minimum of 200 words)
[+] Character Background
Eloise was born to Harriet and Joseph O’Hare in Los Santos, the twin to her sister Claire. Her mother was a washed out actress that moved to Los Santos to live her dreams, and she married a stock broker after her career dwindled and settled down to have a family. Eloise and her sister Claire were instantly her mothers project and she enrolled the two all the classes they’d need to succeed from acting to ballet and private lessons in fitness. They would cycle from tutors to swim lessons to six hours on sets in a single day if not more. She grew up in this charmed life and eventually her and her sister would find success on children's shows and more as they aged through their early careers as child actresses.
Her mother managed all areas of their lives and there was barely a moment of silence to be had as she grew up. Their brand as sisters began to grow and they began to take on new kinds of work, even landing some music deals to start doing some recording. It was around this time that the girls began to experience the growing pains that came with this life. It started small as they began to explore the nightlife scene and what they could get away with, and by the time they turned sixteen, her and her sister were master manipulators of the crowds. How could these two sweet-looking twins be the perpetrators of such silly chaos? As their ego’s grew, so did their careers, and their desire to ‘experience’ the world, which came hard and fast.
By twenty-two, they had gone platinum on two albums and were living the high-life that came with that. They had traveled to over fifty countries and owned properties in several of them. It would be around this time that their partying would turn from something that their mother could turn a blind-eye to, to something far more dangerous. They began to spiral and during one of their nights out on a yacht, Claire would overdose.
This would be the pivotal moment for Eloise and she would fall apart, both mentally and physically. The tragedy was far more than she could bear and she spent the next several years in a loop of drugs and alcohol before her mother would be able to break her of the cycle and get her into a rehab center. She would not take well to rehab, and would spend two more years there than they had planned for, the whole while draining a huge chunk of her savings.
Life after rehab, and Claire, would be a large adjustment for her. Her mother, eager to have her daughter back, would hound Eloise to get back on screen, telling her to make her own name for herself, but the constant reminder was daunting, and she would flee to her property across the country to take some space from her overbearing mother. She’d go non contact with them for a while, taking out a chunk of money from her savings and living off a pre-loaded card to avoid her mothers watchful eye.
She would travel a lot, taking on odd jobs and settling here and there for a year or two before moving on. By the time she was ready to take on Los Santos again, her parents would have moved to their retirement home in Florida, and she felt it the perfect time to attempt to build herself back up to the person she wanted to be for her sister, seeking out opportunities that would give back to the city that she had grown up in.

5.19 Additional notes:
Answer: n/a

5.20 Drug Test: *Eloise O’Hare arrives at the LSFD Rockford Headquarters on 10/05/2022 to get a drug test taken.*
  • 6.21.1 Drug Test Result: Negative
Last edited by Eloise O'Hare on 11 May 2022, 12:07, edited 2 times in total.
Valerie Parker
Lifeguard Section Chief
Primary Assignment: Operations Central Bureau

. Image
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Ms O’Hare,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Lifeguards. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
S. Evans
Sara Evans,
Commanding Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section
Lifeguard Section Chief Valerie Parker
Lifeguard Tower One
Los Santos County Lifeguards
Valerie Parker
Lifeguard Section Chief
Primary Assignment: Operations Central Bureau

. Image
Application Denied

Dear Ms. O'Hare,

Following a background check, we have come to the conclusion to deny you from the Los Santos County Lifeguards for the following reason(s);
  • We do not feel you would be a good fit for the department at this time.
((You are permitted to apply during our next recruitment drive and we wish you luck, should you choose to do so.))

This decision is not to be contested. Any questions regarding what could be done to improve your chances during the next drive are to be directed directly towards your handler (The Training and Recruitment member that initially received your application). Any communications outside of this person may result in further applications being denied.

Regards,
S. Evans
Sara Evans,
Commanding Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section
Lifeguard Section Chief Valerie Parker
Lifeguard Tower One
Los Santos County Lifeguards
  • Information