Section 1 - Personal Information
1.1 Title: Mr.
1.2 First name: Brandon
1.3 Last name: Forbes

1.4 Date of Birth: 06/APR/1994.
1.5 Contact Number:1591851.
1.6 Email Address:[email protected]
1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos.
1.8 Residential Address: Perrera Motel Room 15.
1.9 Height:5'9.
1.10 Weight:176.

1.11 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: No.

1.12 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:

1.13 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as a Lifeguard?

1.14 Are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[X] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.15 Why would you like to become a Lifeguard?
Answer: I'm looking the chance of being someone in my life and a right place to develop myself. Being a lifeguard is a tempting work for comfort my needs. This job's a place where you've got a big responsabilite in places dangerous like the beach and i'm aware of that. I'm not a person with best skills on swimming, but i can handle on my own to improve in my habilities for do the job correctly. Working for a organism of public service is a big responsabilite for me and an opportunity that it could gave me more knowledge, skills and improvement in my life. Definitely is a chance i would like to take.

1.16 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the division?
Answer: My principal skill i could provide is my mentality and my personality for a best job. I always say that if you want something, you'll have to work hardly for get it. I know that's not a great thing but in work you need a growing mentality and more in this job. Talking about my personality, i think that a lifeguard need to be a social person with the people of the city. Luckly i can define myself as a person who can speak a lot with persons, making them a better day and give them some advices for a good living out of troubles.

Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Davis High School.
2.1.2 Year of Graduation:2011

2.2 Name of College/University: —
2.2.1 Qualification: —
2.2.2 Year of Graduation: —

Section 3 - Previous and Current Employment
3.1 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | Lifeguard)

3.2 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.3 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.4 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.5 List any previous and current employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.5a.1 Name of Company/Employer: Downtown Cab Company.
3.5a.2 Period of Employment: (21/FEB/2014 to CURRENT)
3.5a.3 Position: Taxi driver.
3.5a.4 Reason for dismissal: —

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background
4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2.5 How long have you been a US citizen? If moved from abroad.
Answer: N/A

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.4 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))
5.1 Forum name: Deibull
5.2 Age: 21
5.3 Geographical location: Argentina.
5.4 Timezone: -3:00
5.5 Character ID: 88369.
5.6 Discord ID: Deibull#4112

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: 1 week or two.
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?: 2 years playing only hispanic RP.
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the Lifeguards? It would be my only active RP for do, so it would be frequently unless i came tire from work.

5.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: Not in real life but i've got experience RPing like LSFD in hispanic RP in oldest SVs (Spanish version of LSRP).

5.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? Yes, i'm improving every day for a better speaking either way.
5.12 Additional languages: Spanish.

5.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer: N/A.

5.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: N/A.

5.15 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:

5.16 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s): https://imgur.com/Gw3ZmP8

5.17 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access

[+] Example how to generate
1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
5.18 Write your character's background story(Minimum of 200 words)
[+] Character Background
The story begins in the city of Los Santos, specifically in Pillbox Hills. Brandon was born on April 6, 1995 with his parents, who fortunately took care of him day by day so that he would get the best education possible.
His parents were not wealthy people but they never lacked the daily bread. Brandon was always ambitious to collaborate in some sector of the work, even so he always had in mind that his priority was the study, but he was a different boy since his childhood.
As a teenager he got a scholarship to attend the University of Los Santos, which was his first adventure out of the reach of his parents. There he learned to grow and form himself as an adult, to have his own personality and to pursue his own desires. It didn't go so well for him like every young person. Life punches hard and sometimes knock you out, leaving him out of the road on chasing his dreams for a while. He pass a few years living with small works like driving a cab, bartender and more of them. After a long waste of time, Brandon open his eyes and saw how the life was passing in front of him and decided to take back his old thinkings of fighting for earning anything a person would like to have.

5.19 Additional notes:
Answer: —

5.20 Drug Test: *Brandon Forbes arrives at the LSFD Rockford Headquarters on 09/JUL/2022 to get a drug test taken.*
  • 6.21.1 Drug Test Result:Negative
Dexter Marshall
Lifeguard Section Chief
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards
Station Assignment: Tower 2

. Image
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr Forbes,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Lifeguards. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
Lifeguard Captain Dexter Marshall,
Senior Training & Recruitment Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section

Lifeguard Section Chief
Dexter Marshall | BN#11158

ImageImageImage

LOS SANTOS COUNTY LIFEGUARDS
AIR OPERATIONS SECTION
LG TRAINING & RECRUITMENT SUBSECTION
SECTION 2 CHIEF
SECTION COMMANDER
SENIOR T&R OFFICER

Lifeguard Tower Two, Del Perro Beach
Los Santos County Lifeguards
Fire Station Six, LS International Airport
Los Santos Fire Department
"Serving Los Santos with Courage, Integrity and Pride"

Dexter Marshall
Lifeguard Section Chief
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards
Station Assignment: Tower 2

. Image
Application Denied

Dear Mr Forbes,

Following a background check, we have come to the conclusion to deny you from the Los Santos County Lifeguards for the following reason(s);
  • We do not think you'd be a great fit for the department at this time.
You are permitted to apply in four weeks and we wish you luck, should you choose to do so.

This decision is not to be contested. Any questions regarding what could be done to improve your chances during the next drive are to be directed directly towards your handler (The Training and Recruitment member that initially received your application). Any communications outside of this person may result in further applications being denied.

Regards,
Lifeguard Captain Dexter Marshall,
Senior Training & Recruitment Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section

Lifeguard Section Chief
Dexter Marshall | BN#11158

ImageImageImage

LOS SANTOS COUNTY LIFEGUARDS
AIR OPERATIONS SECTION
LG TRAINING & RECRUITMENT SUBSECTION
SECTION 2 CHIEF
SECTION COMMANDER