Section 1 - Personal Information
1.1 Title: Miss
1.2 First name: Emma
1.3 Last name: Winters

1.4 Date of Birth: 24/MAR/1997
1.5 Contact Number: 75604463
1.6 Email Address: [email protected]
1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas Pillbox Medical Centre
1.8 Residential Address: 108 Playa Vista, Floor 4 Room 3.
1.9 Height: 5'5
1.10 Weight: 130 lbs

1.11 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: No.

1.12 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:

1.13 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as a Lifeguard?

1.14 Are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[x] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.15 Why would you like to become a Lifeguard?
Answer: Ever since I have been a small child, I wanted to become something different from the rest. Others my age wanted to shoot big, they wanted to become Astronauts, Lawyers, Doctors but I wanted to do something different I wanted to become a lifeguard. The shear thrill and pleasure of helping others has always been a thing to me, even when I was young. Seeing what the lifeguards do on the beaches has truly inspired me, their dedication, willingness to help others in need I want to do what they do on a regular basis.

1.16 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the division?
Answer: I'm already physically fit, I spend a lot of time working out in the day as I also am a good swimmer I frequently go to the beach where I swim in the cold ocean water, so I already have a tolerance to cold water. I am very keen to learn as I want to gain more knowledge everyday. I have no problem getting along with people as I have been the person to try and make friends with everyone.

Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Davis High
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2015

2.2 Name of College/University: D.N.A
2.2.1 Qualification: D.N.A
2.2.2 Year of Graduation: D.N.A

Section 3 - Previous and Current Employment
3.1 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | Lifeguard)

3.2 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.3 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.4 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.5 List any previous and current employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.5a.1 Name of Company/Employer: McDonalds
3.5a.2 Period of Employment: (23/JAN/2014 to 12/NOV/2015)
3.5a.3 Position: Cashier
3.5a.4 Reason for dismissal: Resignation

3.5b.1 Name of Company/Employer: Vespucci Gym
3.5b.2 Period of Employment: (17/FEB/2016 to 03/MAR/2021)
3.5b.3 Position: Personal Trainer
3.5b.4 Reason for dismissal:

3.5b.1 Name of Company/Employer: Jab Boxing Club and Gym
3.5b.2 Period of Employment: (29/APR/2022 to 05/MAR/2022)
3.5b.3 Position: Personal Trainer
3.5b.4 Reason for dismissal: Leaving once accepted.

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background
4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[x] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[x] Yes
[ ] No

4.2.5 How long have you been a US citizen? If moved from abroad.
Answer: D.N.A

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[x] Yes
[ ] No

4.4 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))
5.1 Forum name: Zorgo
5.2 Age: 17
5.3 Geographical location: Switzerland
5.4 Timezone: UTC +2
5.5 Character ID: 83952
5.6 Discord ID: Zorga#8772

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: For a month.
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?: Two years.
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the Lifeguards? When ever I have the time to play, I don't have a set schedule because school can be unreliable.

5.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:

5.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? Yes.
5.12 Additional languages: German.

5.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:

5.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: Access | Access

5.15 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:

5.16 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s): https://imgur.com/a/GtGnRsZ

5.17 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access

[+] Example how to generate
1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
5.18 Write your character's background story(Minimum of 200 words)
[+] Character Background
Emma was born in LS, Pillbox Medical Centre she was born to quite a big family, growing up in El-Burro Heights to a family of 6 including herself. She had three older brothers and her mother and father. Growing up it was clear that Emma was very interested in outdoor activities. She would rather spending her time inside would go out and socialize, she was the type of person to organize events between people.

During her childhood she would spend most of her time in the pool or in the ocean, she learnt how to swim at the age of 3. Entering primary school she would get decent grades, she wasn't too academically smart but she was still considered smart. Emma learnt to do things easily and only required simple explanations to perform it. Emma, didn't really have a love life growing up mostly due to her brothers not allowing her to do so, they were overprotective of her. Emma would continue to ask her father to bring her down to the beach to go and swim, he was very supportive of her and even suggested something to her. That when she is older that she can become a lifeguard due to her interest in helping others, swimming and socializing. She considered it and decided that would be her goal from now on. Her already tight schedule had to be tightened more as she started to take more activities in school, volunteering to help clean up the beaches, cleaning up the streets and doing volunteer work at shelters. She learnt responsibility from a young age, her parents wanted to make sure of that as she started to take jobs during high-school. Working at a Fast-Food place first, as they were hiring students, she began saving money for when she ended school.

She would soon graduate school with a GPA of 3.0, she decided not to take the opportunity to go to college rather taking a new job and saving up money so that she can buy herself an apartment, however one day while she was working she stumbled across a man and they chatted for a while, so they went on a date and that dates turned into a relationship, she began to work more and her boyfriend offered for her to move in with him. She accepted it and moved in with him, her life continuing as normal as she began to just begin to get financially stable. Her boyfriend began to bring her to car metes and she met a lovely community of car enthusiasts and began to get a lot of friends.
Her boyfriend later proposed to her and she accepted, however she noticed something happening which happened to be that the lifeguards were hiring, she asked her fiancé and he approved of her joining, so she decided to sign up.

5.19 Additional notes:
Answer:

5.20 Drug Test: *Emma Castro arrives at the LSFD Rockford Headquarters on DD/MMM/YYYY to get a drug test taken.*
  • 6.21.1 Drug Test Result: / Negative
Last edited by Emma Winters on 09 May 2022, 18:09, edited 2 times in total.
Talia Reyes
Ocean Lifeguard
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards

. Image
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Ms. Castro,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Lifeguards. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
Angela Barnes
Angela Barnes,
Trainee Training and Recruitment Officer
Training and Recruitment Sub Section
Talia Reyes
Ocean Lifeguard

. Image
INVITE TO INTERVIEW

Dear Ms. Castro,

Following a criminal record check, you have been moved to the interview stage in which your personal assessment will take place including your interview and physical examination.

In order to schedule an interview, you can contact the Training & Recruitment Division via an email ((Reply in this application topic)) using the format below. ((Copy the content of the spoiler for the format.))

Please ensure to submit an interview scheduling request within the next 48 hours otherwise your entry application may be declined and you will then have to re-submit an application next month.

Please note, if you fail to attend an interview we will usually reschedule it once. Failure to attend an interview two times that has been planned will result in your application being rejected.

Regards,
A. Barnes
Angela Barnes,

[+] Interview Scheduling Form
For Ease, please use the following format for the E-mail to Training and Recruitment

Code: Select all

[divbox=white]
[hr][/hr]
[center][b][size=150][font=timesnewroman]Los Santos County Lifeguards
[color=#0080FF]Candidate Availability[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center]

[hr][/hr]
Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, i will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.

[list=]
[*] DD/MM/YYYY [b]l[/b] 00:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
[/list]

Kind Regards,
Applicant Name

[/divbox]
Emma Winters
Civilian

Los Santos County Lifeguards
Candidate Availability

Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, i will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.
  • 08/MAY/2022 l 11:00 to 23:00 (Server time)
  • 09/MAY/2022 l 18:00 to 24:00 (Server time)
  • 10/MAY/2022 l 18:00 to 24:00 (Server time)
  • 11/MAY/2022 l 18:00 to 24:00 (Server time)
  • 12/MAY/2022 l 18:00 to 24:00 (Server time)
  • 13/MAY/2022 l 18:00 to 24:00 (Server time)
  • 14/MAY/2022 l 18:00 to 24:00 (Server time)

Kind Regards,
Emma Winters
Talia Reyes
Ocean Lifeguard

. Image
INTERVIEW SCHEDULING

Dear Ms. Castro,

Thank you for submitting your availability times. We'd like to invite you for an interview following date and time:
  • 09/MAY/2022 l 18:30 (Server time)
The interview will be held at the Lifeguard Tower one. The map for better orientation is attached below. Please, let us know if you won't be able to attend the interview at this time, by responding to this email or contacting us on our non-emergency line 333.
[+] Lifeguards Tower One- MAP
Regards,
A. Barnes
Angela Barnes,
Rico Marshall
Lifeguard Chief
Station Assignment: Tower 1

. Image
Interview Passed

Dear Miss Winters

Congratulations on being accepted into the Los Santos County Lifeguards. Your next step is to attend the Lifeguard Academy at Lifeguard Tower One, Vespucci Beach. The Academy consists of three parts: Physical Fitness Test, the state-mandated EMT-B Certification, and Water Rescue Training. Please note that should you fail in any of the listed parts, you can still be rejected during this phase.

Please remember that your induction and first duty cannot begin until you have completed all three portions of the Lifeguard Academy.

Helpful information:
- Training Section
- EMT-B Course Material
- ((Uniforms))

You will be given access to the following section: TRAINING This section contains a number of lifeguard-related training materials. By the time you attend the tryouts segment of the academy, you should have an understanding of most of the material within this section

Regards,
R.Marshall
Rico Marshall,
Senior Training and Recruitment Officer

Lifeguard Chief
Rico Marshall | BN#63803
ImageImage

LOS SANTOS COUNTY LIFEGUARDS
TACTICAL EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
LIFEGUARD CHIEF
ASSISTANT COMMANDING OFFICER