Community Liaison Office — Information Requests

Forum rules

(( Please note that this forum does NOT handle Event Requests anymore, please submit all events through THIS portal on the GTAW forums. ))

Did you know interviews and meetings can be scheduled through the LSFD Live Incident Tracker? Click THIS for details.
Fire Department

COMMUNITY LIAISON OFFICE — INFORMATION REQUESTS

The Los Santos Fire Department's Community Liaison Office is open to providing statements, information requests, and press releases for journalists and private citizens. This section is handled by Public Service Officers and Public Information Officers to provide accurate information. If you wish to request some information from our team, use the template down below.

sRequest Templates
In order to submit an information request, please use the format below this post and create a topic within this sub-forum. A member of the Community Liaison Office will get back to you within 48 hours.
[+] INFORMATION REQUEST TEMPLATE
PLACEHOLDER OFFICIAL STATEMENT REQUEST
To Los Santos Fire Department's Community Liaison Office:
I, FIRSTNAME LASTNAME, would like to request a formal representative to speak on behalf of the Los Santos Fire Department.
I understand that once I have received either the verbal or written information required that I cannot edit or misinterpret the Fire Department's official words. I will use the official release of information as given.

PERSONAL SECTION
Your credentials
  • First and last name:
    Contact number:
    Journalist/Reporter or private citizen:
Company/organization information
  • Name of company/organization:
    Registered company number:
    Registered company address:
INFORMATION REQUEST DETAILS
Basic information
  • Information Request: (Press Release/Official Statement/Information Request)
    Incident Date (Only applies for Statements & Information Requests)

Description of your request:
[+] INFORMATION REQUEST CODE

Code: Select all

[divbox3=transparent,2,black,20,20,20]
[size=150][color=#FFFFFF]PLACEHOLDER[/color][/size]
[center][clologo=250][/clologo][/center]

[center][size=150]OFFICIAL STATEMENT REQUEST[/size][/center]
[hrc=black]1[/hrc]
[i]To Los Santos Fire Department's Community Liaison Office:[/i]
[justify]I, [b]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/b], would like to request a formal representative to speak on behalf of the Los Santos Fire Department.
[b]I understand[/b] that once I have received either the verbal or written information required that I cannot edit or misinterpret the Fire Department's official words. [b]I will[/b] use the official release of information as given. [/justify]
[hr][/hr]
[divbox=white]
[divbox=black][size=130][color=#FFFFFF][center]PERSONAL SECTION[/center][/color][/size][/divbox]
[divbox=white][i][b][size=130]Your credentials[/size][/b][/i]
[list=none][b]First and last name: [/b] 
[b]Contact number: [/b] 
[b]Journalist/Reporter or private citizen:[/b]
[/list]

[i][b][size=130]Company/organization information[/size][/b][/i]
[list=none][b]Name of company/organization:[/b] 
[b]Registered company number:[/b] 
[b]Registered company address:[/b] 
[/list]
[/divbox]

[divbox=black][size=130][color=#FFFFFF][center]INFORMATION REQUEST DETAILS[/center][/color][/size][/divbox]
[divbox=white]
[i][b][size=130]Basic information[/size][/b][/i]

[list=none][b]Information Request:[/b] (Press Release/Official Statement/Information Request) 
[b]Incident Date[/b] (Only applies for Statements & Information Requests) 

[b]Description of your request:[/b]  
[/list]

[/divbox3]

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: My statement request got denied, what should I do?
[+] Statement Request Denials
Statement Requests may be denied for a number of reasons, Community Liaison Office staff will always provide a reason for the denials, the most common reasons are:
  • Lack of information from the requester
  • Information is confidential and/or cannot be released to the general public.
  • Information pertaining to patient information, identities, and contact details.
  • The Department doesn't comment on any pending/ongoing/concluded litigation.
Q: I need to provide the LSFD with a court order, what should I do?
[+] Legal Information Requests
The Los Santos Fire Department's Community Liaison Office does not deal with legal affairs. Contact the Legal Affairs team.
Q: My Information Request has gone over 48 hours.
[+] Response Times
Contact your handler via email for an update, if they don't respond to you, contact the Community Liaison Ofice Command team.

We aim to handle all requests within 48 hours.
Q: I believe the information you gave was incorrect, what should I do?
[+] Incorrect Information
The Community Liaison Office works incredibly hard in getting accurate and up-to-date statements out. If you believe the information is incorrect, contact your request handler (The person that replies to your request).
  • Information