Section 1 - Personal Information
1.1 Title: Ms.
1.2 First name: Michiko.
1.3 Last name: Wilson.

1.4 Date of Birth: October 10th, 2000.
1.5 Contact Number: 733-374-01.
1.6 Email Address: [email protected]
1.7 Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan.
1.8 Residential Address: 1160 Spanish Avenue, Apartment 12 (Owned by Mariko Ikeda)
1.9 Height: 160 CM / 5ft2.
1.10 Weight: 55 KG / 121 Lbs.

1.11 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: Vision Impairment - I wear glasses to see at distances.

1.12 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:
Answer: I have a very elaborate medical record due to me being an MTF Transgender. I have a long list of medications, treatments, and surgeries I have taken.

No, I have not had bottom surgery yet (And I'm not sure if I will commit to that).

1.13 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as a Lifeguard?
Answer: Negative.

1.14 Are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[X] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.15 Why would you like to become a Lifeguard?
Answer: As a child, I really liked to go swimming. Whether it be a lake, beach, or anything inbetween. I'd always admire the men and women clad in Red sitting there, ready to take the dive to save your life if you threatened to drown. For years, I'd been considering to become a Lifeguard and I've decided that today is the day I take the dive and apply. I have previously had a 1-week internship as a Lifeguards Assistant in Tokyo, but due to overstaffing and issues with their agency, I unfortunately didn't learn much.

1.16 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the division?
Answer: Besides diversity, I bring with me my exciting personality and my ability to be active in the field. I try to put out my best effort and try to go great lenghts to show it. Although I have just very, very minor first aid knowledge, I can be a quick learner if everything is explained to me well.

Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Tokyo High.
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2016.

2.2 Name of College/University:
2.2.1 Qualification: Bachelors Degree.
2.2.2 Year of Graduation: 2020.

Section 3 - Previous and Current Employment
3.1 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | Lifeguard)
Answer: Not Applicable.

3.2 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.3 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?
Answer: Barely. As mentioned previously, I had a short lasting and uneventful internship that was not very educative.

3.4 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.5 List any previous and current employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.5a.1 Name of Company/Employer: Daiso Convenience Stores.
3.5a.2 Period of Employment: (16/FEB/2016 to 28/AUG/2019)
3.5a.3 Position: Cashier.
3.5a.4 Reason for dismissal: Despite 4 years of employment, I started to get mistreated and was never promoted due to my outcoming as a transgender female. They even cut my pay.

3.5b.1 Name of Company/Employer: N/A.
3.5b.2 Period of Employment: (DD/MMM/YY to DD/MMM/YY)
3.5b.3 Position: N/A.
3.5b.4 Reason for dismissal: N/A.

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background
4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2.5 How long have you been a US citizen? If moved from abroad.
Answer: At least 7 and a half years, with a recent vacation back to Tokyo, Japan lasting 1 year.

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.4 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))
5.1 Forum name: CaffeineHigh.
5.2 Age: 22.
5.3 Geographical location: The Netherlands.
5.4 Timezone: GMT+2
5.5 Character ID: 92007.
5.6 Discord ID: CaffeineHigh#4547

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: Well over a year and a half.
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?: More than 6 years.
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the Lifeguards? As active as I can be. I plan to dedicate a lot of time on Michiko, which will in turn cause me to dedicate a lot of time to the LSFD. Even if I am more active on an ALT at times, I will balance my playtime so most of my time is spend with the LSFD.

5.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: I have roleplayed as an EMT on several RP servers, however, due to a change in Medical Roleplay at the time, a lot of that information is outdated and I have mostly forgot 95% of the roleplay. I have ADD, which might make me forget certain things at time. Because I haven't roleplayed as an EMT (or equivalent) for so long, my brain has decided to purge any related information and roleplay. It may take me some time to learn YOUR ways, however, it shouldn't take too long I imagine.

5.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? No, I use Google Translate (For legal reasons, this is a joke. Yes, I can communicate effectively in English)
5.12 Additional languages: Dutch (Native).

5.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer: IMEX Logistics (Driver II), San Andreas Port Authority (Security Officer II or Higher), San Andreas Park Rangers (Academy Student - I failed), Bobcat Security (Security Agent II).

5.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: Access | Access

5.15 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:

5.16 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s): https://i.imgur.com/jlF2PKG.png

5.17 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access

[+] Example how to generate
1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
5.18 Write your character's background story(Minimum of 200 words)
[+] Character Background
Michiko Wilson was born Ichika Aoyagi to Akane Aoyagi and Otis Wilson, on October 10th, 2000 in Tokyo, Japan.

Described as an "odd child" during her childhood, "Ichika" made known to his parents that he felt more like a girl than a boy and said that he preferred girls clothes and toys over boys clothes and toys. Whilst his father, Otis, was supportive of his decision, his mother, Akane, was constantly in denial, stating that "You are a boy, and will always be a boy!"

In secrecy, against his wifes wishes, Otis supported "Ichika"s decision and arranged for his transition, helping her fall into the female role and teaching her how to act and behave as a girl, whilst still giving her the freedom to shape her personality as she pleased. "Michiko" was born, and after a divorce and gaining full custody, Otis took the then 6-year-old Michiko and moved back to America to allow Michiko to transition in peace.

Michiko flourished into the girl that she is today, and despite having lived most of her life in America, still holds true to some Japanese cultural traditions in her life. She went to a Japanese High School and College to get a Diploma and a Bachelors Degree, and spent most of her time living with friends before moving to live with her mother's for well over 6 months. She describes the 6 month period as "hell on earth" with stories about her mother often including mentions of her mother dead-naming her, throwing away her clothes and buying masculine clothes for her instead, and constant denial of her gender identity. Whilst this caused her to feel rather unwanted and slightly depressed, she held her head high. The last straw for her to move back to America was witnessing her mother burn her clothes, after which Michiko left her behind with a strongly worded opinion.

Moving to Los Santos, to her, was the best decision she could make. Not only did she have a friend here which gladly took her in, it allowed her to create a new chapter in her life. She longs for a respectable career and a comfortable life, to help the people and her friends, and to make long lasting friendships with those that surround her.

((This is honestly my first time creating a thorough backstory for a transgender character, and whilst it may have grammatical, spelling, and punctual mistakes, and may be a bit too extensive or much of an overshare, I did certainly try my best to give you an insight into Michiko's life to explain some of her behavior, as she may often come across as soft and caring, but also slightly rude and insensitive.))

5.19 Additional notes:

5.20 Drug Test: *Michiko Wilson arrives at the LSFD Rockford Headquarters on 14/SEPT/2022 to get a drug test taken.*
  • 6.21.1 Drug Test Result: Negative
Dexter Marshall
Lifeguard Section Chief
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards
Station Assignment: Tower 2

. Image
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Ms Wilson,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Lifeguards. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
Lifeguard Captain Dexter Marshall,
Senior Training & Recruitment Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section

Lifeguard Section Chief
Dexter Marshall | BN#11158

ImageImageImage

LOS SANTOS COUNTY LIFEGUARDS
AIR OPERATIONS SECTION
LG TRAINING & RECRUITMENT SUBSECTION
SECTION 2 CHIEF
SECTION COMMANDER
SENIOR T&R OFFICER

Lifeguard Tower Two, Del Perro Beach
Los Santos County Lifeguards
Fire Station Six, LS International Airport
Los Santos Fire Department
"Serving Los Santos with Courage, Integrity and Pride"

Dexter Marshall
Lifeguard Section Chief
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards
Station Assignment: Tower 2

. Image
Application Denied

Dear Ms. Wilson,

Following a background check, we have come to the conclusion to deny you from the Los Santos County Lifeguards for the following reason(s);
  • We do not feel you would be a good fit for the Los Santos County Lifeguards at this time.
This decision is not to be contested. Any questions regarding what could be done to improve your chances during the next drive are to be directed directly towards your handler (The Training and Recruitment member that initially received your application). Any communications outside of this person may result in further applications being denied.

Regards,
Lifeguard Captain Dexter Marshall,
Senior Training & Recruitment Officer,
Lifeguard Training and Recruitment Subsection

Lifeguard Section Chief
Dexter Marshall | BN#11158

ImageImageImage

LOS SANTOS COUNTY LIFEGUARDS
AIR OPERATIONS SECTION
LG TRAINING & RECRUITMENT SUBSECTION
SECTION 2 CHIEF
SECTION COMMANDER