Public Affairs - General Events Request

Elise Reyna
Retired
Primary Assignment: Administrative Bureau
Station Assignment: Headquarters

PUBLIC AFFAIRS GENERAL EVENTS REQUESTS

The Los Santos Fire Department Public Affairs takes a strong commitment to the public safety and organizational properties of the Los Santos community. Working hand in hand with organizations that are in the process of event planning, as well as just having a Fire Department presence in many different scenarios. With the active presence of the Fire Department personnel, you and your event participants would have the safety of having an emergency service on the scene. If you have an event or need any type of assistance to be present in an ongoing scenario please use the form below. For more information on organizing events and the requirements we suggest reading the following article.
EVENT FIRE SAFETY CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
  • The event is required to have a valid Special Event Permit.
  • The event request must be submitted 72 hours prior to the planned start for the event.
  • If the event is on public property a mandatory presence from a Law Enforcement Agency is required (LSPD, LSSD, SAPR or SFM).
  • The event is required to have basic fire safety countermeasures to prevent an imminent fire (fire extinguishers, on-hand water defense lines).
  • The event is required to have basic first-aid equipment in cases of injuries and the requirement to render first aid.
FIRE DEPARTMENT PRESENCE REQUIREMENTS
  • The event is required to have a valid Special Event Permit.
  • The event request must be submitted 1 week prior to the planned start for the event.
  • If the event is on public property a mandatory presence from a Law Enforcement Agency is required (LSPD, LSSD, SAPR or SFM).
  • Basic event security is required, as both the safety of the public and the safety of firefighters must be guaranteed. Event security can be from a law enforcement agency or from an in-house / contracted security company.
  • A basic staging area must be setup for the Los Santos Fire Department.
REQUEST FORM TITLE

Code: Select all

[EVENT REQUEST] NAME OF EVENT - DD/MMM/YYYY OF EVENT
MESSAGE BODY

Code: Select all

[divbox=white]

[float=left][LSFDlogo=60][/LSFDlogo][prlogo=60][/prlogo][/float]
[right][b]Los Santos Fire Department - Public Affairs Unit[size=200][color=white]-[/color][/size][/b][/right]
[right][b][size=200]EVENT REQUEST[color=white]-[/color][/size][/b][/right]
[hr][/hr]
[divbox=#400080][size=130][color=#ffffff]PERSONAL INFORMATION[/color][/divbox][/size]
[divbox=white]
[color=white][size=2].[/size][/color]
Please fill out your information completely, if you are not with a company, leave the company information empty, otherwise fill out the company information to the best of your ability.

[b][color=#8b2618][size=110]YOUR INFORMATION[/size][/color][/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Contact Number: [/b]
[b]Event Role: [/b]
[b]Company/Organization: [/b](N/A if not applicable)

[b][color=#8b2618][size=110]COMPANY INFORMATION[/size][/color][/b]
[size=80][color=#787878](Leave blank if not applicable)[/color][/size]
[b]Name of company/organization: [/b]
[b]Contact Person: [/b]
[b]Contact Phone / Hotline: [/b]
[b]Registered Address: [/b] 

[/divbox]
[divbox=#400080][size=130][color=#ffffff]EVENT DETAILS[/color][/divbox][/size]
[divbox=white]
[color=white][size=10].[/size][/color]
Please fill out this next section in it's entirety. If something cannot be answered, please put N/A or a short explanation depending on the reason. If you do not have a specific time, date or location decided then please estimate these answers to the best of your knowledge.

[b][color=#8b2618][size=110]EVENT SPECIFICS[/size][/color][/b]
[b]Event Name: [/b]
[b]Location of Event: [/b]Street, Region/City, County, SA
[b]Date of Event: [/b]DD/MMM/YYY
[b]Start Time: [/b]00:00
[b]Planned End Time: [/b]00:00
[b]The time and date of the event is:[/b]
[size=80][color=#787878](Mark one of the below options with an X)[/color][/size]
[list=none]
[*] [ ] Confirmed and not subject to change.
[*] [ ] Unconfirmed and may be subject to change.
[/list]

[b][color=#8b2618][size=110]EVENT DESCRIPTION[/size][/color][/b]
[divbox=white]
<Provide a detailed description of the event here.>
[/divbox]

[b][color=#8b2618][size=110]ATTACHMENTS[/size][/color][/b]
[spoiler=Documents and photos of the event]
<If you have any images, documents or general attachments to provide for the event, please provide them here.>
[/spoiler]
[/divbox]
[divbox=#400080][size=130][color=#ffffff]REQUEST INFORMATION[/color][/divbox][/size]
[divbox=white]
[color=white][size=10].[/size][/color]
Please fill out this next section in it's entirety. If something cannot be answered, please put N/A or a short explanation depending on the reason.

[b][color=#8b2618][size=110]REQUEST & DOCUMENTATION[/size][/color][/b]
[b]What are you requesting?[/b]
[size=80][color=#787878]Please tick as many as are appropriate. If requesting LSFD presence at the event, please indicate if you require a specific type of unit. If you are unsure, please leave blank.[/color][/size]
[list=none]
[*] [ ] Event Approval / Fire Safety Certification.
[*] [ ] LSFD presence at the event. [size=80][b]Specific Units Requested:[/b]    [/size]
[/list]

[b]Do you have a Special Event Permit issued by LSGOV?[/b]
[size=80][color=#787878]A Special Event Permit is required for all events that take place on public property ((anything that is not held on a script-owned ingame property)). If you require one and have not yet applied, please do so via the LSGOV's online portal.[/color][/size]
[list=none]
[*] [ ] Yes. [size=80][b]Provided copy:[/b] [url=CHANGEME TO THE EVENT PERMIT THREAD]Copy of the Event Permit[/url][/size]
[*] [ ] No, but I have applied. [size=80][b]Date of Application:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY[/size]
[*] [ ] No.
[/list]

[b]Do you have confirmed Law Enforcement presence at the scene?[/b]
[size=80][color=#787878]Dependent on the specifics of the event, official presence by a Law Enforcement Agency may be required a the event. If you require one and have not yet applied, please select a Law Enforcement Agency and file a request via their portal.[/color][/size]
[list=none]
[*] [ ] Yes. [size=80][b]Provided email:[/b] [url=CHANGEME TO THE EVENT REQUEST THREAD]Copy of the confirmation email[/url][/size]
[*] [ ] No, but I have sent a request. [size=80][b]Date of Request:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY[/size]
[*] [ ] No.
[/list]

[b]Do you have any additional information or questions that you wish to include with this request?[/b]
[divbox=white]
<Feel free to leave this blank if none.>
[/divbox]

[b][color=#8b2618][size=110]AGREEMENTS[/size][/color][/b]
[spoiler=Terms and Conditions][divbox=white]These Event Request Terms (hereinafter ‘Terms’) is entered into between the below signed party (‘Signed Party’) and the Los Santos Fire Department.

[size=180][center][b]I[color=white]---[/color]PURPOSE[/b][/center][/size]
The purpose of these Terms is to establish the terms and conditions by which the Signed Party must adhere to during the legal gathering and/or event organized by the Signed Party within the State of SAN ANDREAS.

[size=180][center][b]II[color=white]---[/color]GENERAL PROVISIONS[/b][/center][/size]
These Terms are effective upon the day and date of the last signature affixed hereto. These Terms shall remain in full force and effect until terminated by the parties. The Agreement may be terminated, without cause, by either party (Los Santos Fire Department or Signed Party (collectively)) upon twenty-four (24) hour written notice.

[size=180][center][b]III[color=white]---[/color]GENERAL TERMS[/b][/center][/size]
[center]A[color=white]-------[/color][i]Requirements and/or Perquisites[/i][/center]
[list][*] A [b]mandatory[/b] presence of a Law Enforcement Agency (Los Santos Police Department, Los Santos Sherriff's Department, San Andreas State Fire Marshals and/or San Andreas Park Rangers) is required should the legal gathering and/or event organized by the Signed Party take place on public; government and/or state owned property.
[*] A [b]mandatory[/b] presence of a Law Enforcement Agency (Los Santos Police Department, Los Santos Sherriff's Department, San Andreas State Fire Marshals and/or San Andreas Park Rangers) or Licensed Security Company is required should the event present any security risk.
[*] The Signed Party is required to attempt their best to remove any posing fire hazards before the established start of the event; should the Signed Party fail to remove any posing fire hazards, this must be reported to the Los Santos Fire Department before the established start of the event.
[*] The Signed Party is responsible for establishing an area; or establishing instructions for the Los Santos Fire Department during the duration of the event.
[*] The Signed Party is responsible for organizing the equipment required to assist the Los Santos Fire Department in their duties, should said equipment be unavailable, the Signed Party must communicate to the Los Santos Fire Department of such unavailability.[/list]
[center]B[color=white]-------[/color][i]General Terms as-established during the duration of the event[/i][/center]
[list][*] Should the legal gathering and/or event organized by the Signed Party pose any immediate security risk to the Los Santos Fire Department, members of the Los Santos Fire Department are [b]required[/b] to withdraw from the event.
[*] Should the legal gathering and/or event organized by the Signed Party pose any immediate fire or medical risk the Los Santos Fire Department has the right to suspend any operations of the legal gathering and/or event organized by the Signed Party.[/list]

[size=180][center][b]V[color=white]---[/color]ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS[/b][/center][/size]
These established terms will be enforced immediately, upon the day and date of the last signature affixed hereto.
[/divbox][/spoiler]
[size=80][i]I, the below signed, certify that the information given on this event request form is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I also agree to comply with the Los Santos Fire Department, agree to all the event requirements and agree to terms as outlined above. I agree that if I fail to comply with the terms established above, I would be subject to a fine issued by the Los Santos Fire Department. I also agree to inform the Los Santos Fire Department of any cancellations or rescheduling and failing to do would mean I would be subject to a fine issued by the Los Santos Fire Department.[/i][/size]

[b]Date:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY
[b]Signature[/b]:
[font=Brush Script MT][size=200]John Doe[/size][/font]
[/divbox]
[hr][/hr]
[color=white].[/color]
[/divbox]
LOS SANTOS FIRE DEPARTMENT
ADMINISTRATOR III ELISE REYNA [#47642]
LSFD HQ, Public Relations Office, Los Santos - Shift A
Director of Public Relations, Public Information Officer & Administrative Bureau Officer
[+] Awards
| Los Santos Fire Department - Elise Reyna - Awards | Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Casey Harper
Administrator III
Primary Assignment: Public Relations Division
Station Assignment: Headquarters

Opened again.
Administrator III Casey Harper
Public Affairs Director - Rockford Hills
Work Phone: 9618-2308
Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"