[Reinstatement] (( Patrycja Lipska > Willard Clancy))

Hank Turner
Retired
Primary Assignment: Supply and Maintenance Division

Reinstatement Application
Section I - Personal Information
1.1 First Name: Willard

1.2 Last Name: Clancy

1.3 Birthdate: 08/NOV/1970

1.4 Gender: Male

1.5 Phone Number: 30658754

1.6 Address of Residency: Eastern Motel Room 2

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: Assistant Chief

2.2 Date inducted: July 23, 2020

2.3 Date of Resignation/Termination: Oct 12, 2022

2.4 Reason: Resignation

2.5 Desired Rank: Assistant Chief

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:
Pat, who was my first main character that stuck on the server, had largely run her course and I had lost a direction to take her in that made sense. All these things meant I wasn't really roleplaying in the months leading up to my resignation and not enjoying the game. I viewed logging in as a chore to do work after work.

No longer being an admin in LS will really allow me to be able to focus on roleplay when I'm on (the notifications are extremely disruptive). Forcing myself to try some new roleplay in LC has also made me realize I needed a fresh start to find something interesting to roleplay rather than revisit the same character of two years. I believe with a newfound interest in new characters I can return to the level of effort to help the faction improve. I hope to again provide a B shift presence, hopefully generating some interest in others to be on duty again, and help drive the faction forward. I also hope to get a character as an instructor for T&R again to create some fun and interesting drills for people.

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
As stated above, being away and in another faction has given me perspective on a few things we can perhaps implement here to improve the experience. Admittedly, having not been super active leading up to my resignation and having been a Chief for so long means I haven't done the actual firefighting/EMS roleplay in a real long time. My hope is to have an active captain and NCS character to feel involved again in the faction, rather than always being on a chief character acting as command and observing roleplay; which can get stale if its all you're doing.

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:
I have been playing other games and focusing on myself which I think was important to take a break after two years straight primarily focused on a single character in FD. It's given me a chance to focus on me, and forced me into roleplaying new characters. I've roleplayed in Imperial University on LC which has given me a new perspective and desire to get back into roleplay.

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Willard Clancy, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 2022-11-08
SIGNATURE: Willard Clancy

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum): Willard Clancy is a season member of the Seattle Fire Department, serving a long career in his hometown. Dedicating much of his time to a job he is passionate about allowed Willard to climb the ranks from Firefighter up to his current role as an Assistant Chief in the department. His dedication to his job has prevented him the time or focus to create a family of his own. As such, his ability to be open about his emotions and create meaningful non-work relationships has been negatively impacted. He isn't afraid to speak his mind nor call people out when they are in the wrong. It has earned him a bit of a reputation in the department as a bit of a "hard ass".

Recently, attrition in the department has lead to younger talent moving into command roles with newer, fresh ideas which are contrasting with a lot of Willard's beliefs on how the department should be run. It is currently straining his working relationships with his colleagues and causing him concern that he may be forced into an early retirement. As such, he decides to look into relocating to Los Santos for a fresh start in a familiar role.
5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account : Currently an admin for LC, admins are exempt from sharing UCP.

5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS: Currently an admin for LC, admins are exempt from sharing UCP.

5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: No
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions: Access

5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
Listed in section 3.
Claire Stuart
Retired
Primary Assignment: Urban Search and Rescue Unit

Reinstatement Received
Mr. Clancy,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos Fire Department. Your reinstatement application has been forwarded to the LSFD Command Staff for review. Your application will have a response within 72 Hours. Contacting any member of the Command or High Command Staff about the reinstatement could result in the application being denied.

Regards,

Assistant Chief Claire Stuart
Los Santos Fire Department
Administrative Operations Bureau Chief | Civilian Employee Management Director
[+] Awards
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Claire Stuart
Retired
Primary Assignment: Urban Search and Rescue Unit

Reinstatement Accepted
Mr. Clancy,

Your reinstatement to the Los Santos Fire Department has been ACCEPTED by the Command Staff. We are offering you the rank of Assistant Chief. If you would like to accept or submit any questions or concerns, please privately message LSFD Management. You will receive your new badge and uniform upon the next visit to LSFD Station Seven - El Burro Heights with a Command Staff member.

Regards,

Administrative Operations Bureau Chief | Civilian Employee Management Director
[+] Awards
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

• Information