(( [REINSTATEMENT] Adalina Patricio -> Daisy Griffiths [ACCEPTED] ))

Dean Rutledge
Retired Volunteer Ocean Lifeguard
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards

Reinstatement Application
Section I - Personal Information
1.1 First Name: Daisy

1.2 Last Name: Griffiths

1.3 Birthdate: 21/JAN/1998

1.4 Gender: Female

1.5 Phone Number: 7615493

1.6 Address of Residency: 1207 Nikola Place

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: Firefighter I/EMT - Lifeguard Volunteer/Recruitment Officer and Training Officer.

2.2 Date inducted: 22/MAY/2022

2.3 Date of Resignation/Termination: 15/JUL/2022

2.4 Reason: Resignation

2.5 Desired Rank: Volunteer Lifeguard.

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:
I think it's been a long since I last reinstated to rejoin the first faction I ever joined on this server as a Firefighter/EMT. I started working for this department in 2021, and despite a slightly bumpy journey, I made it to 2022. So, whether I'm playing a Firefighter/EMT or a Lifeguard for the Los Santos Fire Department, I've got all the information required. The majority, if not all, of the information from the manual is still in my possession.

I am knowledgeable, competent, and capable of carrying out my responsibilities to the best of my ability. I'm more than willing to take part in this kind of roleplay once more, though as a volunteer lifeguard, perhaps in a different way.

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
I started roleplaying in this faction in 2021, as was already described in the preceding question, and travelled along a little damaged path until 2022. I can say that throughout the course of that entire time, I've learned a lot about the Los Santos Fire Department, their style of roleplay, what they do, etc. My attention has always been sparked by the opportunity to roleplay and take part in medical roleplay, especially the most captivating one, LSFD.

I'm willing to say that the previous time I was reinstated, I let the management of this wonderful department down because I wasn't very engaged and spent most of the time on LOA. I still study in real life, as some of you are aware, and it takes up a lot of my time. But I should also point out that at the time, I was experiencing a lot of stress and problems in real life, which had an impact on how well I was able to roleplay with the faction. It explains why I resigned finally and was perpetually on leave.

But now that I've had some great time away from GTA World, stepped away from the server for a while, and worked out my real-life problems, I've made the decision to return and partake in the kind of roleplay I've always valued and given attention to. I am willing to benefit from the recent changes that were made in Volunteer's favor, and as a result, I am still able to be present when I am able. I don't want to disappoint anyone this time, so I believe that declaring myself a volunteer will allow me to roleplay inside the faction once more without having to exert a lot of effort.

As a volunteer lifeguard, I will still fulfil the activity requirements and role-play as much as I can. Establish my existence. Furthermore, I would be really grateful if I were given the chance to roleplay in the faction once more.

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:
Due to my obligations in real life and the start of my studies, I've pretty much taken a long sabbatical from the server. That things happened throughout my real life and kept me quite busy. I did, however, just set aside some time for myself to play the game once more.

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Daisy Griffiths, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 20/NOV/2022
SIGNATURE: D.Griffiths

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum):
Daisy Griffiths was born on January the 21th, 1998. She was born and raised in a the world's most recognizable skyscraper city named "Los Santos." Daisy's childhood wasn't too bad as she was lonely and had no siblings, but she was able to live and make a lot of friends from school in Los Santos. She tried as much as possible to live a happy childhood that every child deserves. Daisy's life proceeded in this way until she enrolled in middle school, until Daisy's parents tragically perished in a car accident and did not escape when a sudden disaster struck. Being a little child, Daisy was unable to understand the news that her parents had passed away. It appeared as though her parents abandoned her utterly on a long and vast road that had no apparent beginning or finish, and that life had abruptly altered for the worst.

For a young girl at this age, the tragedy she experienced as a result of her parents leaving her was challenging, fatal, and even terrifying. Daisy attempted to avoid this ordeal as much as she could, so she made the decision to move in with her uncle, who also lived in another area in Los Santos as well. Additionally, Daisy's uncle was a lifeguard who served within the Fire Department for a long time. Since he wasn't married and didn't have any kids, he could look after her until she was old enough to choose the correct route for herself. Even though he was attempting to support Daisy through her suffering and provide for her as much as possible, her uncle was slightly saddened by the tragic catastrophe that had occurred. However, because Daisy was her uncle's responsibility and a new experience, he was unable to provide for her in the greatest manner, which also left a bad impression on Daisy when she began interacting with the other students at school.

Everyone is aware that each person have their own obligations and issues. Every person experiences suffering in this life, but some people are able to conquer their difficulties and must find solutions while, regrettably, others go for the quickest solution, which is to flee from their concerns, and occasionally these people end up committing suicide. Daisy had a chronic depression that caused her to constantly consider killing herself because of experiencing that awful feeling of losing her parents, literally both of her the two main bones of her life, which unfortunately got worse as time went on and she realized how crucial her parents were to her life. But with the aid of her uncle, Daisy was able to complete middle school, sort of complete the scholarship she had been working so hard to get, and eventually find some friends who also helped her get through her serious depression.

Daisy has always looked up to her uncle because of the good deeds and daily lives saved by his profession. Also to  point out that he gets paid for saving lives and that he gets to do it every day for people he doesn't know. Daisy has always been interested in this concept. Since Daisy's parents passed away in a terrible accident, she has always been interested in saving lives and giving back to the community. Daisy had always desired a secure career that would enable her to assist families and the community at large and spare them the hardships she had experienced as a child.

After finishing high school, Daisy made the decision to enroll in college and begin moving in the direction of her goals. Daisy enrolled in the university in Los Santos, where she spent four years in-depth. After earning a bachelor's degree in the criminal justice, she decided to seek in a career where she can take over and look after her uncle whom started to show symptoms of a malignant disease. But over time, after her uncle had persuaded her to become one, she began to think of joining the fire department and eventually becoming a lifeguard to serve her city. Additionally, shortly after graduating from college, Daisy met the man who is currently her fiancé. They've been dating for a long and eventually got engaged; Daisy's current fiancé works for the Los Santos Police Department. Since being a lifeguard has been her desire since she was a young girl, Daisy's fiancée has been persuading her to follow her desire.

Daisy wants to work as a lifeguard because her uncle used to be one before he retired. She aspires to follow in his footsteps since, unlike becoming a firefighter, police officer, etc, this occupation allowed him to rescue people on a daily basis without placing his life in serious danger. Even if becoming a lifeguard occasionally might be risky, it won't be as risky as putting out fires and protecting the public from potentially armed individuals. Daisy has been persuaded to pursue this secure career by her current fiancé and uncle. Later, Daisy would enroll in the Lifeguards' Academy and do her hardest to make her way through.

5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account : Access

5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS: Access

5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: Negative.
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions: Access

5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
As was already mentioned, I had to leave because of a few issues in my actual life, which caused me to experience a little bit of depression, including my studies. I was incredibly burned out from playing the game in general.
Image Image Lifeguard Dean Rutledge Lifeguard Tower One, Del Perro Beach Los Santos County Lifeguards — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride" Image
Dexter Marshall
Lifeguard Section Chief
Station Assignment: Tower 2

Reinstatement Received
Ms. Griffiths,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos County Lifeguards. Your reinstatement application has been forwarded to the LSCoL Command Staff for review. Your application will have a response within 72 Hours. Contacting any member of the Command or High Command Staff about the reinstatement could result in the application being denied.

Regards,
Lifeguard Captain Dexter Marshall
Los Santos County Lifeguards

Lifeguard Section Chief
Dexter Marshall | BN#11158

ImageImageImage

LOS SANTOS COUNTY LIFEGUARDS
AIR OPERATIONS SECTION
LG TRAINING & RECRUITMENT SUBSECTION
SECTION 2 CHIEF
SECTION COMMANDER
SENIOR T&R OFFICER

Lifeguard Tower Two, Del Perro Beach
Fire Station Six, LS International Airport
Los Santos Fire Department
"Serving Los Santos with Courage, Integrity and Pride"

Dexter Marshall
Lifeguard Section Chief
Station Assignment: Tower 2

Reinstatement Accepted
Ms. Griffiths,

Your reinstatement to the Los Santos County Lifeguards has been ACCEPTED by the Command Staff. We are offering you the rank of Volunteer Lifeguard. If you would like to accept or submit any questions or concerns, please privately message LSCoL Command. You will receive your new badge and uniform upon the next visit to Lifeguard Tower One - Vespucci Beach with a Command Staff member.

Regards,
Lifeguard Captain Dexter Marshall,

Lifeguard Section Chief
Dexter Marshall | BN#11158

ImageImageImage

LOS SANTOS COUNTY LIFEGUARDS
AIR OPERATIONS SECTION
LG TRAINING & RECRUITMENT SUBSECTION
SECTION 2 CHIEF
SECTION COMMANDER
SENIOR T&R OFFICER