Station Assignment: Station 52

Reinstatement Application
Section I - Personal Information
1.1 First Name: Lorenzo

1.2 Last Name: Calvani

1.3 Birthdate: 06/MAR/1993

1.4 Gender: Male

1.5 Phone Number: 42443

1.6 Address of Residency: 2128 East Mirror Park Drive.

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: Fire Captain I

2.2 Date inducted: 23/JAN/2021

2.3 Date of Resignation/Termination: 27/AUG/2022

2.4 Reason: Resignation

2.5 Desired Rank: Any full-time position that is needed in the faction and deemed fit by Command. I would like to keep the EMT-P certification already however, and aim to commit to the Air Ops Division.

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement ?:

(( I would like to think that, in my previous tenure between Jan. 2021 and Aug 2022, I have been able to contribute and provide my fellow firefighters with appreciable RolePlay, which I intend to provide again should I be reinstated in the faction. I still possess the knowledge from my time within the FD and think I can adapt myself to the new changes. ))

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?:
(( Because I was held at gunpoint by several members including Command to reinstate ))
(( As I resigned from the faction in a rather... Spectacular outcome, there concluded a story arc for a long-term character that was also my very second character in an English RolePlay server, on which I have created bonds, experiences, RolePlay, I have exploited several of my interests to focus in the US&R division which I cherished and still do cherish, however I would like to develop a new story arc in a different setting, while enjoying the RolePlay itself I have been provided with during this time, which'll allow me to enjoy a different story while not forgetting one that spread more impact than I ever imagined would. ))

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?:
(( I have been focusing on my Sheriff's Deputy character, Myles Escudero Jiménez, while giving FD regular visits to keep up with the friendships I had forged, and with a faction I never intended to leave for good, but rather take a longer break. I have also applied and joined the GTA:W Staff Team as a Support member (Currently Senior), which allows me to bring diversity in my activities besides RolePlay, and gave me insights and different angles on the server. ))

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Lorenzo Calvani, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 21/NOV/2022
SIGNATURE: L.CALVANI

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum):
[+] Background
Lorenzo Calvani was born on March 6, 1993 in Scotch Plains, New Jersey. From an Italian descent, in a family of five, son of Cristina and Antonio Calvani, brother of Gianluca and Vincenzo Calvani.

A strong bond was created between the three siblings during their youngest years throughout their educational career, in Union County Magnet Middle and High School. They could count on each other during hard and easy times, a valuable fraternity in a world where unity prevails. Grown with an easy going, yet firm and with a taste for style and sophistication, Lorenzo will often be seen adhering to a business-casual dress code, in accordance with his family’s traditions. He could also be described as an extremely curious person, a lover of any and all aircrafts, and the mechanical knowledge behind it. He is, however, somewhat of an elitist, in his personal life, which could impact his friendships, often against his own interests, along with a glimpse of impatience.

Upon successful graduation from the UCM High School, Lorenzo, not particularly interested in studying further, volunteered within the local Fire Department to provide service to the community while chasing his dream, donning the uniform of a rotary wing pilot.

Such a career path would not come with obstacles, during his training and volunteer assignment, Lorenzo would lose sight of his brothers, the oldest one proving a workaholic businessman, and the middle one an adventurer, leaving the nest to travel around the world. A sentiment of loneliness would leave a mark on our young dreamer, instead dedicating himself towards his own path, thirsty for success, a victory of his own, an accomplishment to hold, a trophy to earn.

Years flew by, and so did Lorenzo. His formation through the ATP Flight School, and his service as a fixed-wing pilot within the New Jersey Forest Fire Service provided him with valuable knowledge and experience all while his free time was spent working with the Andover Borough Volunteer Fire Department. Countless hours of social life were sacrificed for a passion, one that would finally see the light in the several weeks following the 1’200 flight hours mark - a seal of experience by itself - an open door to our protagonist’s endgame: Ascent Aeronautical Academy, granting Lorenzo the Graal - his most prized possession to date - the Rotary Wing Pilot certification.

His commitment to the community only has proven epidemic since then, through the Andover VFD or the New Jersey Forest Fire Service, while his brother Vincenzo had moved to Los Santos and followed a new path, that of a Deputy Fire Marshal within SanFire.

Following the gain of tremendous memories, experiences, and most importantly flight hours, and a Paramedic certification thanks to the NJFFS Flight Paramedic Training Program - in which L.Calvani has been enrolled following a State Program for Rotary Wing pilots -, Lorenzo used the opportunity of his due Flight Certification renewal to set sail to the city of Los Santos, meeting at long last his brother, re-forging on a bond stronger than ever, while their family had decided to fly back to Italy.
5.2 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account :
[+] Record
(Edited to comply with Staff Team rules).
5.3 PROVIDE THE /STATS AND UCP INFORMATION OF ALL YOUR CHARACTERS:
[+] Characters

Here are my Los Santos characters. My Liberty City characters are not characters with long term development, they were created during the LC server opening and promptly abandoned after, I did not have any long term project. Ashley Coleman is not an active character anymore, simply a relief and test character for support purposes.

5.4.1 Are you currently in any other factions on any other characters?: Yes, LSSD.
5.4.2 If so, Please link proof of approved double faction permissions:
[+] DFP
SD automatically grants DFP, providing the screenshot of my previous DFP when I applied to SD.
5.5 Please provide the reasons that lead you to resign from the faction initially.
I was burned out at the time, and had several priorities, some expected, some less expected, and simply wanted a change of pace and air at the time, I was wishing to change from the influx of medical calls.
Last edited by Myles Escudero on 21 Nov 2022, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
Emily Ohara
Retired Battalion Chief
Primary Assignment: Battalion Commander

Reinstatement Received
Mr. Calvani,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos Fire Department. Your reinstatement application has been forwarded to the LSFD Command Staff for review. Your application will have a response within 72 Hours. Contacting any member of the Command or High Command Staff about the reinstatement could result in the application being denied.

Regards,

Fire Captain II, Emily Ohara
Los Santos Fire Department
Battalion Chief - Emily Ohara
Battalion 1, Fire Station 7, El Burro Heights

Emily Ohara
Retired Battalion Chief
Primary Assignment: Battalion Commander

Reinstatement Accepted
Mr. Calvani,

Your reinstatement to the Los Santos Fire Department has been ACCEPTED by the Command Staff. We are offering you the rank of Fire Captain I. If you would like to accept or submit any questions or concerns, please privately message LSFD Management. You will receive your new badge and uniform upon the next visit to LSFD Station Seven - El Burro Heights with a Command Staff member.

Regards,

Fire Captain II, Emily Ohara
Los Santos Fire Department
Battalion Chief - Emily Ohara
Battalion 1, Fire Station 7, El Burro Heights

• Information