[Application Declined | 26/NOV/2022] Taylor Quincampoix [Civilian Recruitment Staff]

Taylor Quincampoix
Civilian

Application for Civilian Employment

Section 1 - Personal Information

1.1 Title: Mr.
1.2 First name: Taylor
1.3 Last name: Quincampoix

1.4 Date of Birth: 01/AUG/2001
1.5 Contact Number: 44611869
1.6 Email Address: [email protected]
1.7 Place of Birth: Lyon, France
1.8 Residential Address: 201 Meteor Street, Los Santos, San Andreas
1.9 Height(ft/in): 5'10
1.10 Weight(lb): 138

1.11 Name the division that you are applying for: (Mark with X)
[ ] Support Services
[ ] Public Affairs
[x] Training and Recruitment

1.12 Name of the position you are applying for: (Mark with X)
[ ] Support Services - Mechanic
[ ] Support Services - Technician
[ ] Public Affairs - Member
[X] Training and Recruitment - Civilian Recruitment Staff

1.13 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: No

1.14 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:

1.15 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as an LSFD employee?

1.16 Are you right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[X] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.17 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, please state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | LS Lifeguards)
[ ] Yes
[X] No

Section 2 - Education

2.1 High School History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Mount Desert Island High School, Bar Harbor, ME
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2019

2.2 College/University History
2.2.1 Name of College/University: Albany Technical College
2.2.2 Qualification: Associate's degree in Human resources
2.2.3 Year of Graduation: 2022

Section 3 - Previous Employment

3.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?
Answer: Yes, Federal Emergency Management Agency

3.2 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.3 Do you have a history of Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.4 List all previous employment below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if not applicable.)

3.4a.1 Name of Company/Employer: FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
3.4a.2 Period of Employment: (01/OCT/2020 to 01/AUG/2022)
3.4a.3 Position: Disaster assistance agent and inspector
3.4a.4 Reason for dismissal: Taking care of sick relative

((If neccesary at this point, please add more fields to the above. It is important to list the whole working history of your character. If you fail to do so, your character may be declined))

3.5 Do you have any experience or previous employment history in the field that you are applying for? If so, elaborate:
Answer: I have a degree in Human resources and transferrable skills from my previous job

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background

4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Do you possess a valid aviation license?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.4 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

Section 5 - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this application, I, Taylor Quincampoix, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting High Command may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge the fact that I must participate in private training sessions and inductions to fully conduct the scope of practice the employment allows me to perform. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical or firefighting practices or techniques that were not taught in training, if it is legally proven that I have done so, I agree and understand that it may be used against me, as well as face dishonorable discharge and possible criminal charges.

Date: 23/NOV/22
SIGNATURE: Taylor Quincampoix

(( Section 6 - OOC Section ))

6.1 Forum name:Archant
6.3 Geographical location: US
6.4 Timezone:CST
6.5 Character ID: 82919
6.6 Discord ID: AོོRོོCོོHོAོོNོོTོ#1800

6.7 How long have you been on GTAW? 3 years
6.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total? Thousands of hours
6.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the LSFD? Depending on how it plays out for my character fitting in, at least playing 2 times a week. For a position where the job is about meeting people, will do my best to accomodate more time windows for people to meet my character for interviews.

6.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience for the position you are applying for? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: Yes, administrative and customer service both from IRL and from other characters on this server

6.11 Can you communicate effectively in English?
6.12 Additional languages: Yes

6.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer: Los Santos Government - Licensing Official, San Andreas Government - Chief of Staff (GOP)

6.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: Access | Access

6.15 Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, elaborate:

6.16 Please list all your characters, including characters from alternative accounts:
Answer: Ashton Silva, Astor Kristjansson

6.17 Applicant agreement to have read and understood at minimum, section 1 of Requirement and Regulations found here:
[X] Yes
[ ] No

6.18 Post an unedited screenshot of your administrative record for your account :
Link(s): Access
[+] Example
Your screenshot MUST include the following:
6.19 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access
[+] Example how to generate
1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
6.20 Write your character's background story
[+] Character Background
Born in France and moved to U.S. at a rather early age and jos family situating in Maine, Taylor wouldn't have moved to LS if there wasn't for her relationship with her family falling apart. He was left only with her grandmother on his side and they decided to move to San Andreas, where his grandmother was originally from.

He acquired an associate's degree while working as an agent for helping people involved in natural disasters. They got a modest apartment to live in to not fall into debt between school fees and a modest social security check that barely covered medical bills. The grandmother's health quickly deteriorated, Parkinson and dementia taking over quite rapidly over a couple years. Taylor had quit his job in her last couple months in order to be by her side before she passed away.
6.21 Drug Test: *Taylor Quincampoix arrives at the LSFD Rockford Headquarters on 23/NOV/2022 to get a drug test taken.*
  • 6.21.1 Drug Test Result: Negative
Aoife Voss
Primary Assignment: Engine Company
Station Assignment: Station 1

Los Santos Fire Department
Application Received

Dear Mr. Quincampoix,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Fire Department for the position of Civilian Recruitment Staff. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
A.Reilly
Aoife Reilly,
Head of Recruitment
Training and Recruitment Division

Deputy Fire Marshal II (Bonus) Aoife Voss
Rockford Hills - Headquarters
SAN FIRE - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885
Former Fire Captain I Aoife Voss
Paleto Bay - Fire Station 1
ImageLos Santos Fire Department
"Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
Aoife Voss
Primary Assignment: Engine Company
Station Assignment: Station 1

Los Santos Fire Department
Application Rejected

Dear Mr. Quincampoix,

Thank you for showing interest in the Los Santos Fire Department and submitting your application for the position of Civilian Recruitment Staff. However, unfortunately, the Training and Recruitment division has come to the conclusion that we will not be proceeding further with your application of employment for the following reasons:
  • After assessing the application, the LSFD has decided not to continue with your application this time.
You are permitted to apply for our next recruitment drive and we wish you luck, should you choose to do so.

Any formal appeal must be in writing and received by Training & Recruitment Command within 72 hours from the time of this letter. To contest this decision, you must demonstrate that the factors leading to your rejection are in error. Any questions regarding what could be done to improve your chances during the next drive are to be directed directly towards your handler (The Training and Recruitment member that initially received your application).

Regards,
A.Reilly
Aoife Reilly,
Head of Recruitment
Training and Recruitment Division
Deputy Fire Marshal II (Bonus) Aoife Voss
Rockford Hills - Headquarters
SAN FIRE - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885
Former Fire Captain I Aoife Voss
Paleto Bay - Fire Station 1
ImageLos Santos Fire Department