Section 1 - Personal Information
1.1 Title: (Mr./Mrs./Ms./Miss) Miss.
1.2 First name: Faith
1.3 Last name: Rodriguez

1.4 Date of Birth: 01/03/1997
1.5 Contact Number: 7182
1.6 Email Address: [email protected]
1.7 Place of Birth: Birmingham, United Kingdom
1.8 Residential Address: 1170 Cougar Ave - Floor 1, room 4.
1.9 Height: 5'2.
1.10 Weight: 110Lb's

1.11 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: N/A

1.12 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:

1.13 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as a Lifeguard?

1.14 Are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[ ] Right-handed
[X] Left-handed
[ ] Ambidextrous

1.15 Why would you like to become a Lifeguard?
Answer: I would like to join the Lifeguard division because I am somebody who constantly strives to be the best version of themselves whilst, at the same time, aiming to help others do the same. I am punctual, reliable, friendly and well-organized. I also hold a non-bias personality and I am not someone who will let my opinions or relationships with others, whether colleagues or customers, alter the way I work. I am currently looking for open opportunities, the idea of being a Lifeguard, and my job being to save people, and make peoples days better. Warms my heart, I'd seriously love to have this opportunity to be someone who can help people out, even if it's as simple as guiding them where the best part of the beach is. It's small, but it'd still make someone's experience at the beach better. I'm fully aware that to get myself to the point where I'm able to help people, save people. It'll be a long trip to get to where I want to be in that department, but I don't care what it takes, I strive to be the best possible person I can be,

1.16 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the division?
Answer: I feel I can bring a good amount of skills to the divison, from my eagerness to learn new skills, and my happy to help attitude, will go a far way within the division. As I feel this department is somewhere you have to be understanding, and willing to learn new skills to really succeed in what you do.

Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: Birmingham High School
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2013

2.2 Name of College/University: Birmingham Mechanical College.
2.2.1 Qualification: Mechanical Engineering Level Three.
2.2.2 Year of Graduation: 2017

Section 3 - Previous and Current Employment
3.1 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | Lifeguard)

3.2 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?
Answer:N/A

3.3 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.4 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.5 List any previous and current employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.5a.1 Name of Company/Employer: Port of Los Santos
3.5a.2 Period of Employment: (14/06/2022 to 28/10/2022)
3.5a.3 Position: Foreman.
3.5a.4 Reason for dismissal: Quit to pursue different career.

3.5b.1 Name of Company/Employer: Auto Exotic
3.5b.2 Period of Employment: (05/11/2022 - still working there.)
3.5b.3 Position: Mechanic.
3.5b.4 Reason for dismissal: N/A

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background
4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2.5 How long have you been a US citizen? If moved from abroad.
Answer: One year.

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.4 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))
5.1 Forum name: Mecarnic
5.2 Age: 18
5.3 Geographical location: United Kingdom
5.4 Timezone: GMT+0
5.5 Character ID: 22952
5.6 Discord ID: Looma#3910

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: 3 Years
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?: 8 years.
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the Lifeguards? Daily.

5.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: I used to work in FD on Noah Foxwood.

5.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? Yes.
5.12 Additional languages: N/A

5.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer: Yes, Port Authority - Foreman, FD - Probie Firefighter.

5.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer: Access | Access

5.15 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: No.

5.16 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s): https://imgur.com/a/NfVEF4O - The one with a line through it is when I was banned on accident, they were meant to ban someone else. There's a note on my record about it.

5.17 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access

[+] Example how to generate
1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
5.18 Write your character's background story(Minimum of 200 words)
[+] Character Background
Faith was born in Birmingham, UK. She was born and raised there until she turned twenty-four which is when she moved to Los Santos. Although, she had lived in a pretty poor area within the UK, having been raised in a council estate and attending a school that was often deemed as rough, Faith had always aimed for bigger things.
Since moving to Los Santos, Faith began to invest her money into real estate to begin generating more income whilst she worked with the Port Authority. This money alongside her port wage allowed her to move from the county into Los Santos and finally aim for a job a lot closer to home.
Due to her upbringing, Faith has always wanted to give back to the community, being able to use her background to help others that were in the same position as her growing up which is one of the many reasons she has chosen to go down the Lifeguard route having got a passion for helping the community and learning invaluable skills.

One of Faith's main hobbies is attending the racing seasons, at legal events where she can join the community and meet other like-minded people. Currently, Faith works at Auto Exotic as a mechanic, however, if she is successful with her application to Lifeguards she will be leaving the job to pursue her career within the Fire Department full time.

She has a strong passion for vehicles and working on them, although doesn't have time to do it much anymore. She currently works at Auto Exotic, but she'll be leaving to push for her career as a lifeguard.

5.19 Additional notes:
Answer: Faith has been investing in real estate, this is why the vehicle assets is slightly higher, it's simply two vehicles, one being an Ariant, this is the one I'd be using to come to the HQ in. The Sultan is simply a track vehicle. I can assure you this has been roleplayed properly.

5.20 Drug Test: *Faith Rodriguez arrives at the LSFD Rockford Headquarters on 27/11/2022to get a drug test taken.*
  • 6.21.1 Drug Test Result: Negative
Kaida Omori
Retired Ocean Lifeguard
Station Assignment: Tower 2

. Image
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Miss Rodriguez,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Lifeguards. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,
Kaida Omori
Kaida Omori,
Lifeguard T&R Trainee,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section
Kaida Omori
Retired Ocean Lifeguard

. Image
INVITE TO INTERVIEW

Dear Miss Rodriguez,

Following a criminal record check, you have been moved to the interview stage in which your personal assessment will take place including your interview and physical examination.

In order to schedule an interview, you can contact the Training & Recruitment Division via an email ((Reply in this application topic)) using the format below. ((Copy the content of the spoiler for the format.))

Please ensure to submit an interview scheduling request within the next 48 hours otherwise your entry application may be declined and you will then have to re-submit an application next month.

Please note, if you fail to attend an interview we will usually reschedule it once. Failure to attend an interview two times that has been planned will result in your application being rejected.

Regards,
Kaida Omori
Kaida Omori,
Lifeguard T&R Trainee,

[+] Interview Scheduling Form
For Ease, please use the following format for the E-mail to Training and Recruitment

Code: Select all

[divbox=white]
[hr][/hr]
[center][b][size=150][font=timesnewroman]Los Santos County Lifeguards
[color=#0080FF]Candidate Availability[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center]

[hr][/hr]
Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, i will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.

[list=]
[*] DD/MM/YYYY [b]l[/b] 00:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
[/list]

Kind Regards,
Applicant Name

[/divbox]
Faith Rodriguez
Civilian

Los Santos County Lifeguards
Candidate Availability

Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, i will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.
  • 28/112022 l 20:00 to 3:00 (Server time)
  • 29/11/2022 l 15:00 to 3:00 (Server time)
  • 30/11/2022 l 15:00 to 3:00(Server time)
  • 31/11/2022 l 15:00 to 3:00 (Server time)

Kind Regards,
Faith Rodriguez.
Kaida Omori
Retired Ocean Lifeguard

. Image
INTERVIEW SCHEDULING

Dear Miss Rodriguez

Thank you for submitting your availability times. We'd like to invite you for an interview following date and time:
  • 29/11/2022 at 20:00((servertime))
The interview will be held at the Lifeguard Tower one. The map for better orientation is attached below. Please, let us know if you won't be able to attend the interview at this time, by responding to this email or contacting us on our non-emergency line 333.
[+] Lifeguards Tower One- MAP
Regards,
Kaida Omori
Kaida Omori,
Lifeguard T&R Trainee,
Kaida Omori
Retired Ocean Lifeguard

. Image
Interview Passed

Dear Miss. Rodriguez,

Congratulations on being accepted into the Los Santos County Lifeguards. Your next step is to attend the Lifeguard Academy at Lifeguard Tower One, Vespucci Beach. The Academy consists of three parts: Physical Fitness Test, the state-mandated EMT-B Certification, and Water Rescue Training. Please note that should you fail in any of the listed parts, you can still be rejected during this phase.

Please remember that your induction and first duty cannot begin until you have completed all three portions of the Lifeguard Academy.

Helpful information:
- Training Section
- EMT-B Course Material
- ((Uniforms))

You will be given access to the following section: TRAINING This section contains a number of lifeguard-related training materials. By the time you attend the tryouts segment of the academy, you should have an understanding of most of the material within this section

Regards,
K. Omori
Kaida Omori,
Lifeguard T&R Trainee,
  • Information