[DENIED] DIGITAL Party - 10/12/2022

shalev166
Civilian

Los Santos Fire Department - Public Affairs Unit- EVENT REQUEST-
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please fill out your information completely, if you are not with a company, leave the company information empty, otherwise fill out the company information to the best of your ability.

YOUR INFORMATION
Name: Dom Pueblo
Contact Number: 2662
Event Role: Organizer
Company/Organization: Delivery Express (N/A if not applicable)

COMPANY INFORMATION
(Leave blank if not applicable)
Name of company/organization: Delivery Express
Contact Person: Dom Pueblo
Contact Phone / Hotline: 2662
Registered Address: Delivery Express, Elysian Island, Los Santos.

EVENT DETAILS
Please fill out this next section in it's entirety. If something cannot be answered, please put N/A or a short explanation depending on the reason. If you do not have a specific time, date or location decided then please estimate these answers to the best of your knowledge.

EVENT SPECIFICS
Event Name: [DGTL] Digital Party.
Location of Event: Yacht In Del Perro.
Date of Event: 10/12/2022
Start Time: 22:00
Planned End Time: 00:00
(Mark one of the below options with an X)
  • [ ] Confirmed and not subject to change.
  • [ ] Unconfirmed and may be subject to change.
EVENT DESCRIPTION
<1. Hello, me and my partners want to have a private party on the yacht, the party will be a privilege that not everyone can enter so that there will be no mess and chaos and OOC situations! will happen and we will have to cancel the party, all in all we want to enjoy ourselves and the people on the server, and do it in the best way, We are asking for your help to get permission to hold a party on the server, I prepared everything, I bought drinks, food, I have security guards for the party and a DJ. My comps and I will make tickets and sell them around town with the help of publications to make the party a success.

2. Digital party is coming to Los Santos The biggest party in the world is coming to a private party on a yacht, please prepare yourself for a crazy party, many DJs will be playing during the party, we will arrange boats for you to take you to the yacht at our expense. We want to do the best for the people of Los Santos, we don't want to say too much but we think this will be the best party the people of Los Santos have seen.>
ATTACHMENTS
[+] Documents and photos of the event
<Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image.>
REQUEST INFORMATION
Please fill out this next section in it's entirety. If something cannot be answered, please put N/A or a short explanation depending on the reason.

REQUEST & DOCUMENTATION
What are you requesting?
Please tick as many as are appropriate. If requesting LSFD presence at the event, please indicate if you require a specific type of unit. If you are unsure, please leave blank.
  • [ ] I would like to confirm my event, I have prepared it, I have already submitted an application to LSGOV and they have approved me, I only need your approval, I am organizing a private yacht party and not everyone can enter so that there is no mess, there will be privilege at the entrance because we want to admit quality people and not criminals so that there will be no killings or any other kind of things that might endanger the event or those present in it.
  • [ ] Event Approval / Fire Safety Certification.
  • [ ] LSFD presence at the event. Specific Units Requested:
Do you have a Special Event Permit issued by LSGOV?
A Special Event Permit is required for all events that take place on public property ((anything that is not held on a script-owned ingame property)). If you require one and have not yet applied, please do so via the LSGOV's online portal. Do you have confirmed Law Enforcement presence at the scene?
Dependent on the specifics of the event, official presence by a Law Enforcement Agency may be required a the event. If you require one and have not yet applied, please select a Law Enforcement Agency and file a request via their portal.
  • [ ] No, but I have sent a request. Date of Request: 09/12/2022
Do you have any additional information or questions that you wish to include with this request?
<Feel free to leave this blank if none.>
AGREEMENTS
[+] Terms and Conditions
These Event Request Terms (hereinafter ‘Terms’) is entered into between the below signed party (‘Signed Party’) and the Los Santos Fire Department.

I---PURPOSE
The purpose of these Terms is to establish the terms and conditions by which the Signed Party must adhere to during the legal gathering and/or event organized by the Signed Party within the State of SAN ANDREAS.

II---GENERAL PROVISIONS
These Terms are effective upon the day and date of the last signature affixed hereto. These Terms shall remain in full force and effect until terminated by the parties. The Agreement may be terminated, without cause, by either party (Los Santos Fire Department or Signed Party (collectively)) upon twenty-four (24) hour written notice.

III---GENERAL TERMS A-------Requirements and/or Perquisites
  • A mandatory presence of a Law Enforcement Agency (Los Santos Police Department, Los Santos Sherriff's Department, San Andreas State Fire Marshals and/or San Andreas Park Rangers) is required should the legal gathering and/or event organized by the Signed Party take place on public; government and/or state owned property.
  • A mandatory presence of a Law Enforcement Agency (Los Santos Police Department, Los Santos Sherriff's Department, San Andreas State Fire Marshals and/or San Andreas Park Rangers) or Licensed Security Company is required should the event present any security risk.
  • The Signed Party is required to attempt their best to remove any posing fire hazards before the established start of the event; should the Signed Party fail to remove any posing fire hazards, this must be reported to the Los Santos Fire Department before the established start of the event.
  • The Signed Party is responsible for establishing an area; or establishing instructions for the Los Santos Fire Department during the duration of the event.
  • The Signed Party is responsible for organizing the equipment required to assist the Los Santos Fire Department in their duties, should said equipment be unavailable, the Signed Party must communicate to the Los Santos Fire Department of such unavailability.
B-------General Terms as-established during the duration of the event
  • Should the legal gathering and/or event organized by the Signed Party pose any immediate security risk to the Los Santos Fire Department, members of the Los Santos Fire Department are required to withdraw from the event.
  • Should the legal gathering and/or event organized by the Signed Party pose any immediate fire or medical risk the Los Santos Fire Department has the right to suspend any operations of the legal gathering and/or event organized by the Signed Party.
V---ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS
These established terms will be enforced immediately, upon the day and date of the last signature affixed hereto.
I, the below signed, certify that the information given on this event request form is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I also agree to comply with the Los Santos Fire Department, agree to all the event requirements and agree to terms as outlined above. I agree that if I fail to comply with the terms established above, I would be subject to a fine issued by the Los Santos Fire Department. I also agree to inform the Los Santos Fire Department of any cancellations or rescheduling and failing to do would mean I would be subject to a fine issued by the Los Santos Fire Department.

Date: 10/12/2022
Signature:
Dom Pueblo

Last edited by shalev166 on 09 Dec 2022, 00:16, edited 1 time in total.
Casey Harper
Administrator IV
Primary Assignment: Public Affairs Unit
Station Assignment: Headquarters

DIGITAL Party - 10/12/2022
Thursday, 8th of December
Dear Mr. Pueblo,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Public Affairs Unit to inform you that we have placed this request on pending for the following reasons. When you resolve the listed issues, kindly reply to this topic to inform us.
  • The entirety of Requests Documentation isn't filled in
  • The LSFD will attempt to secure Lifeguard coverage in the mean time.
  • For future requests, submit them in advance or they will be denied
If you have any questions regarding the reasons this request has been placed on pending, contact the handler of this topic via emails.

Regards,
Casey Harper
Casey Harper,
PA Director
Public Affairs Unit
Administrator III Casey Harper
Public Affairs Unit - Director
Administrator IV Anthony Vierra
Assistant Head of Administration Operations Bureau

shalev166
Civilian

I arranged the things I needed and provided proofs.
Casey Harper
Administrator IV
Primary Assignment: Public Affairs Unit
Station Assignment: Headquarters

DIGITAL Party 10/12/2022
Saturday, 10th of December 2022
Dear Mr Pueblo,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Public Affairs Unit and we regret to inform you that this event request has been denied. There is various issues in this application that must be addressed before refiling to Public Affairs Management, those reasons will be listed below.
  • After extensive discussions with the Public Affairs Management and Lifeguard Command, we have came to the agreement that we cannot accept this event in it's current state.
  • (( The form contains a mixture of IC and OOC text. This form is entirely in character. ))
  • Failure to adhere by LSFD Event Permit Requirements.
    • Events that require LSFD attendance require at minimum 7 days notice. We propose you refile this application with the amended issues for the 17th or 18th of December.
    • The Public Affairs Office will be closed on the 20th of December until the 1st of January. Please file before the listed date.
Please don't let this denial discourage you from re-applying once all of the listed issues are rectified. The safety of the citizens of Los Santos remains our highest priority and events applications must be scrutinized to ensure the safety of all participants. If you wish to appeal, submit a email to the Public Affairs Management.

Regards,
Casey Harper
Casey Harper,
PA Director
Public Affairs Unit
Administrator III Casey Harper
Public Affairs Unit - Director
Administrator IV Anthony Vierra
Assistant Head of Administration Operations Bureau