2.2 Department Rank
Firefighter I

2.3 Primary Assignment
Engine Co. 11

2.4 Date of Resignation/Termination
28/NOV/2022

2.5 Reason for Resignation/Termination
Personal.

2.6 In your previous agency, did you receive any internal administrative disciplinary action?
[—] Yes
[X] No
If YES, please explain: N/A

3. TRANSFER QUESTIONS
3.1 Desired Rank
Firefighter I

3.2 Desired Primary Assignment
Public Affairs or Urban Search and Rescue.

3.3 Please detail your reasonings for wanting to transfer to the Los Santos Fire Department and what your ambitions within the Department are

I currently moved out of Liberty City after living my whole life in Liberty City. I moved out due to my father's passing due to lung cancer as the fires caught up to him. I needed to move out of Liberty City as my father's death was pictured everywhere and it kept chasing me and I could not continue my life. I had to take the hard decision to leave Liberty City and start fresh in Los Santos.

Firefighting is in my blood and I can not imagine my life without firefighting. When I came to Los Santos I started to settle down but I had one thing missing which was a job and what I believe is my calling. I was searching through and saw that the Los Santos Fire Department was accepting lateral transfers and I felt the need to research more into the department. For some reason, the Public Affairs Division caught my eye and I went to look more into it. As I saw it catching my eye I looked at all the opportunities that the department could give me and it made me more excited to join the Los Santos Fire Department.

One last reason why I would like to transfer to the Los Santos Fire Department is that by time, I would like to experience and learn more about the Urban Search and Rescue Division as it seems really interesting and something unique.

(( 4. OOC SECTION ))
4.1 Provide a screenshot to the ‘FULL RECORD’ of your UCP administrative record
4.2 If you are in another faction, link your Double Faction Permissions request from LSFD's side
4.3 Link your Fire Department Liberty City forum account
4.4 Link a screenshot to approval of this transfer from FDLC Leadership
4.5 Provide your Discord username and discriminator below
EliteGhost#8754

4.6 Briefly explain what you can bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality, portrayal and character development

I would like to bring the roleplay of some minor traditions that would happen in Liberty City. I also would like to still roleplay my character with a Liberty City accent to bring the Liberty City environment and feel into Los Santos and the Los Santos Fire Department. Over time I would like Johnny to advance in the Los Santos Fire Department and attempt to still keep some Liberty City feel as I think it would be a unique roleplay experience.
Emily Ohara
Retired Battalion Chief
Primary Assignment: Battalion Commander

Los Santos Fire Department
Lateral Transfer Request - Received

Dear Johnny Smith,

Thank you for submitting a lateral transfer request with the Los Santos Fire Department. Your request has been received successfully and has been forwarded to Department Chief Officers for review and deliberation. You will receive a reply in the next seventy-two (72) hours. During this time, please refrain from contacting any Department personnel in the hopes of receiving an update, or attempting to speed up the process as this will reflect negatively on your request.

In the event there has been a change necessitating an update to your request form, or you no longer seek employment within the Department, please reply to this message at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Emily Ohara], Fire Captain II
Battalion Chief - Emily Ohara
Battalion 1, Fire Station 7, El Burro Heights

Emily Ohara
Retired Battalion Chief

Lateral Transfer Request - Offer of Employment

Dear Johnny Smith,

This letter is in response to your application for employment to the Los Santos Fire Department. Your request has been reviewed and deliberated by the Department's Chief Officers. We are offering you the civil service title of Firefighter I/EMT as an Engine Company, Fire Station 7 - El Burro. You may request your preferred shift if you decide to accept this offer.

Please confirm whether you accept or decline this offer within the next seventy-two (72) hours.

Regards,

Johnny Smith
Civilian

Dear Captian Ohara,

I accept the offer that was given.

Thank you,
Johnny Smith
Emily Ohara
Retired Battalion Chief

Lateral Transfer Request - Accepted

Dear Johnny Smith,

This letter is in response to your application for employment to the Los Santos Fire Department. Your confirmation of employment has been received. You are now required to complete the following: (( Additional guides you may find useful: ))

Regards,

• Information