1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos
1.8 Residential Address: Pink Cage Motel - Room 1
1.9 Height: 190.50 CM / 6' 3"
1.10 Weight: 192 IBS

1.11 Do you have impairments or deficiencies? If yes, explain in detail:
Answer: No.

1.12 Do you have a medical record? If so, elaborate:

1.13 Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder your duties as a Lifeguard?

1.14 Are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? (Mark with X)
[ ] Right-handed
[ ] Left-handed
[X] Ambidextrous

1.15 Why would you like to become a Lifeguard?
Answer: Sadly most of my family, once went on a small cruise on their personal boat. The Anchors weren't very stiff therefore they crashed. Leaving me and my mother in sadness and horrific depression of losing most of our family. Sadly because of the lack of life guards and rescue boats, they couldn't be saved. Resulting in a casuality of 8 people dying from our family. I also have been hanging around lifeguards pretty often nowadays and have been friends with some in the past. None of the life guards have disappointated me at all, since their so eager to save lives and be friendly with the community. Which brings me to my other reason for joining, that's because of community engagement, I love how much community engagement lifeguards provide for the city and county, and it's something I want to participate. I just have so many nice going events with lifeguards that wants me to become a part of the team and save lives. Especsically to save peoples lives and engage with the community and give back to them.

1.16 What qualifications or skills can you bring to the division?
Answer: I am a excellent swimmer, was one of the best in highschool and university my eager mindset and intelligenence. Alongside the fact I have a Bachelor's degree that I finished at ULSA a couple years back. I also can provide amazing engagement and happy face for the represention of lifeguards, since it's always keen and good to be smiling and kind with people. I can put on a good represntive face for everyone viewing the lifeguards, maybe even make someone apply. I also have great skill in working with a team, where I don't judge and don't put difference between any genders or ages. I would never disrespect others and would always been an active member of staff within the department to provide services for the greater county of San Andreas. I would never let someone higher or older than me, bow down for me and have respect for everyone around me.

Section 2 - Education
2.1 Educational History
2.1.1 Name of High School: El Burro Heights Highschol
2.1.2 Year of Graduation: 2014

2.2 Name of College/University: University of Los Santos
2.2.1 Qualification: Medical Science
2.2.2 Year of Graduation: 2019

Section 3 - Previous and Current Employment
3.1 Have you applied for the LSFD in any capacity within the last month? If yes, state which position you applied for. (LSFD Career | Volunteer | Civilian Staff | Lifeguard)
Answer: N/A

3.2 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before? If yes, which one?

3.3 Do you have any experience or previous employment history with any Medical/Rescue/Fire Agency?

3.4 Do you have a history in Military Service? If so, elaborate:

3.5 List any previous and current employments below: (Use "N/A" for the remaining templates if necessary)

3.5a.1 Name of Company/Employer: Blue Water Logistics
3.5a.2 Period of Employment: (02/04/2017 to 08/08/2021)
3.5a.3 Position: Senior Trucker, Recruiter
3.5a.4 Reason for dismissal: Moving cities.

3.5b.1 Name of Company/Employer: N/A
3.5b.2 Period of Employment: N/A
3.5b.3 Position: N/A
3.5b.4 Reason for dismissal: N/A

Section 4 - Licenses, Permits and Background
4.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the state of San Andreas?
[X] Yes
[ ] No

4.2.5 How long have you been a US citizen? If moved from abroad.

4.3 Do you possess a valid personal firearms permit?
[ ] Yes
[X] No

4.4 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, elaborate:

(( Section 5 - OOC Section ))
5.1 Forum name: ARTINRAM150
5.2 Age: 16
5.3 Geographical location: Iraq, Kurdistan
5.4 Timezone: GMT +3
5.5 Character ID: 109373
5.6 Discord ID: Clorple#0202

5.7 How long have you been on GTAW?: Since 2021
5.8 How long have you been roleplaying in total?: Around the start of 2017.
5.9 How active do you plan to be if invited to the Lifeguards? With my current situation of highschool, might be around 3x or 2x a week, but it may differ from time to time. After exams, if I do pass all and get good marks, probably can be online 6x to 7x a week, basically all week, if I do well.

5.10 Do you have any previous real-life (or from other RP servers) experience with medical work and rescue? If yes, elaborate:
Answer: Quite a little, certifed BLS. School made me do it.

5.11 Can you communicate effectively in English? Yes.
5.12 Additional languages: Persian, Kurdish, Arabic

5.13 Have you ever been in another official faction? If yes, list them and their ranks:
Answer: San Andreas Park Rangers - Cadet Ranger
Bobcat Security - Trainee officer
Gruppe Sechs Secruity - Security Officer I

5.14 If currently in another official faction please request double faction permission here and post proof below.
Answer:N/A

5.15 Are you currently banned from LSPD/GOV? If yes, elaborate:

5.16 Post a screenshot of your administrative record for every character that you have:
Link(s): https://imgur.com/a/KufHGAF

5.17 Generate an URL from your character stats on the UCP, provide the given URL below
Answer: Access

[+] Example how to generate
1. Go to your character page
2. Click on the tab "stats".
3. Click on "share stats".
4. A popup appears with the URL, copy paste that url in the answer above.

EXAMPLE
5.18 Write your character's background story(Minimum of 200 words)
[+] Character Background
Andrei Emmanuel was born at 21:27 on November the seventh 1996. He was a bit of a whiner back when he was a toddler but with a big imagination for life. He was different from other kids and couldn't settle in with kids, since kids were obsessed with games and whatnot. Andrei, well was a different person, he instead liked to explore rather than get everything he wanted for free, he wanted to work for the stuff to be more appreciative of it. Andrei Emmanuel had a loving family, and everyone loved each other, they always went on holidays and trips and even spent most fantastic memories and places together. Almost every good memory of his family is with his entire one, like his cousins and aunts. His father Emmanuel was a great spiritual man which was a police officer, he was a Sergeant for the Los Santos Sheriffs' Department. Andrei sometimes went to his dad's office as a kid and do his homework as he waited for his dad to get off duty and go to work together.

Andrei Emmanuel's mother was sadly diagnosed with cancer stage 2 at the time, so they didn't really engage in chemotherapy until it got worse. Andrei got a bit depressed in his teenage years and tried very hard to hide it, but couldn't at school he would always wear a hoodie still being different from the kids. When his mother got better he graduated from the Highschool year of 2014 from El Burro Heights Highschool. Andrei's older sister shortly after six months, passed university and got a Bachelor's degree in Law, she wanted to become a deputy like her father or a lawyer. To celebrate this Andrei's family went on their private boat and set sail into the greater ocean of Los Santos. Sadly an incident occurred that caused the entire boat to collapse into the water and no medical services were around to save them in the nick of time. Most of Andrei's happy family was pronounced and were known as deceased after 2 days of SAR digging through the ocean. Four bodies were found the rest still in the ocean.

Andrei Emmanuel had to start University even more depressed cause of the casualty of his family, luckily on that day, he and his mother and a couple of other cousins stayed home. Andrei Emmanuel started university and tried to take partake in hobbies in football and join small factions within the school. This helped him forget the casualties and helped him a lot. Andrei instead, started to think like his father and learn from him, and to leave things in the past and move on, this speech from his father motivated him and he started to forget and be more social. Andrei started going to the gym despite his body already being masculine enough, he worked out so much that any small extra fats, turned into height and strength, so after his puberty had stopped, he was a whopping 190.50 Centimeters.

Andrei then graduated with honors in Medical Science, getting a fantastic Bachelor's degree, then he got on the streets, and was done with education. Andrei started to look for jobs and whatnot, despite the fact he was still employed at Blue Water Logistics and he still searched. Sadly he had to quit and go to North Yankton with his mother, since his mother's family was still alive, at least some of them. He moved to North Yankton and decided to purchase his first vehicle. It was a very clean and low mileage vehicle, named a Declasse Asea. He bought it in 2021. He then rode the Asea way back to Los Santos as a car trip as he said his last goodbyes to his mother, and left her with her own family.

Andrei' then rounded up with some friends sleeping at their place, then decided to rent a motel room to live in until he finds a career. Andrei in fact wanted to find a career, not a job. Andrei asked some of his friends and his friends honestly didn't care much and said just go work for the government or something. Andrei took this seriously and actually went to look at various departments, he viewed Los Santos County Sheriff's and remembered his father's position but didn't apply since it would just remind him of the pain of his father. He instead wanted to save people's lives other than prevent the casualties, he wanted to help the things that already have occurred so they would be healed.
Andrei got some tips online that he should join LSFD, although he had some friends there, his friends said fires are not made for you, even though LSFD wasn't about fires it had many divisions. Andrei then decided to view the lifeguard section as some of his father's friends were lifeguards and then he had some flashbacks of amazing tours with lifeguards, lifeguards suited his personality, and decided to apply. To start a furthermore interesting and new chapter in his life.

5.19 Additional notes:
Answer: (Just to note that admin record is from LC, I haven't had one in LS since almost like 2 years now.)

5.20 Drug Test: *Andrei Emmanuel arrives at the LSFD Rockford Headquarters on 14/12/2022 to get a drug test taken.*
  • 6.21.1 Drug Test Result: Negative
Isaac Luxton
Retired Ocean Lifeguard
Primary Assignment: Los Santos County Lifeguards
Station Assignment: Tower 1

. Image
APPLICATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr Emmanuel,

Thank you for submitting your application to the Los Santos Lifeguards. Your application has been RECEIVED. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed and evaluated by the Training and Recruitment team. You should receive a response within the 72 hours allocated, however in the unlikely case that you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Training and Recruitment staff to amend the error.

Regards,

Isaac Luxton,
Trainee Lifeguard Training & Recruitment Officer,
Training and Recruitment Sub Section

Ocean Lifeguard
Isaac Luxton | BN#92785

LOS SANTOS COUNTY LIFEGUARDS
RECOVERY SUBSECTION
LG TRAINING & RECRUITMENT
URBAN SEARCH & RESCUE
COMMUNITY LIAISON OFFICE
OCEAN LIFEGUARD
COMMANDING OFFICER
T&R OFFICER
K9 SAR COORDINATOR / K9 TEAM LEADER
ASSET CREATOR

Lifeguard Tower One, Vespucci Beach
Los Santos County Lifeguards
"Serving Los Santos with Courage, Integrity and Pride"

Isaac Luxton
Retired Ocean Lifeguard

. Image
INVITE TO INTERVIEW

Dear Mr Emmanuel,

Following a criminal record check, you have been moved to the interview stage in which your personal assessment will take place including your interview and physical examination.

In order to schedule an interview, you can contact the Training & Recruitment Division via an email ((Reply in this application topic)) using the format below. ((Copy the content of the spoiler for the format.))

Please ensure to submit an interview scheduling request within the next 48 hours otherwise your entry application may be declined and you will then have to re-submit an application next month.

Please note, if you fail to attend an interview we will usually reschedule it once. Failure to attend an interview two times that has been planned will result in your application being rejected.

Regards,

Isaac Luxton,

[+] Interview Scheduling Form
For Ease, please use the following format for the E-mail to Training and Recruitment

Code: Select all

[divbox=white]
[hr][/hr]
[center][b][size=150][font=timesnewroman]Los Santos County Lifeguards
[color=#0080FF]Candidate Availability[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center]

[hr][/hr]
Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, i will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.

[list=]
[*] DD/MM/YYYY [b]l[/b] 00:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
[/list]

Kind Regards,
Applicant Name

[/divbox]

Ocean Lifeguard
Isaac Luxton | BN#92785

RECOVERY SUBSECTION
URBAN SEARCH & RESCUE
COMMUNITY LIAISON OFFICE
OCEAN LIFEGUARD
COMMANDING OFFICER
T&R OFFICER
ASSET CREATOR

Andrei Emmanuel
Civilian

Candidate Availability

Dear Handler,

Please find below my availability for the next week, i will be available at all of the times listed should you wish to schedule an interview at these times.
  • 17/12/2022 l 16:00 to 18:00 (Server time)
  • 19/12/2022 l 16:00 to 18:00 (Server time)
  • 24/12/2022 l 23:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
  • 25/12/2022 l 23:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
  • 26/12/2022 l 23:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
  • 27/12/2022 l 23:00 to 00:00 (Server time)

Kind Regards,
Andrei Emmanuel
Isaac Luxton
Retired Ocean Lifeguard

. Image
INTERVIEW SCHEDULING

Dear Mr Emmanuel,

Thank you for submitting your availability times. We'd like to invite you for an interview following date and time:
  • 19/12/2022 - 16:00 ((servertime))
The interview will be held at the Lifeguard Tower one. The map for better orientation is attached below. Please, let us know if you won't be able to attend the interview at this time, by responding to this email or contacting us on our non-emergency line 333.
[+] Lifeguards Tower One- MAP
Regards,

Isaac Luxton,

Ocean Lifeguard
Isaac Luxton | BN#92785

RECOVERY SUBSECTION
URBAN SEARCH & RESCUE
COMMUNITY LIAISON OFFICE
OCEAN LIFEGUARD
COMMANDING OFFICER
T&R OFFICER
ASSET CREATOR

Isaac Luxton
Retired Ocean Lifeguard

. Image
Interview Passed

Dear Mr Emmanuel,

Congratulations on being accepted into the Los Santos County Lifeguards. Your next step is to attend the Lifeguard Academy at Lifeguard Tower One, Vespucci Beach. The Academy consists of three parts: Physical Fitness Test, the state-mandated EMT-B Certification, and Water Rescue Training. Please note that should you fail in any of the listed parts, you can still be rejected during this phase.

Please remember that your induction and first duty cannot begin until you have completed all three portions of the Lifeguard Academy.

Helpful information:
- Training Section
- EMT-B Course Material
- ((Uniforms))

You will be given access to the following section: TRAINING This section contains a number of lifeguard-related training materials. By the time you attend the tryouts segment of the academy, you should have an understanding of most of the material within this section

Regards,

Isaac Luxton,

Ocean Lifeguard
Isaac Luxton | BN#92785

RECOVERY SUBSECTION
URBAN SEARCH & RESCUE
COMMUNITY LIAISON OFFICE
OCEAN LIFEGUARD
COMMANDING OFFICER
T&R OFFICER
ASSET CREATOR

Isaac Luxton
Retired Ocean Lifeguard

. Image
Application Denied

Dear Mr Emmanuel

Following a background check, we have come to the conclusion to deny you from the Los Santos County Lifeguards for the following reason(s);
  • Application withdrawn.
You are permitted to apply in four weeks and we wish you luck, should you choose to do so.

This decision is not to be contested. Any questions regarding what could be done to improve your chances during the next drive are to be directed directly towards your handler (The Training and Recruitment member that initially received your application). Any communications outside of this person may result in further applications being denied.

Regards,

Isaac Luxton,

Ocean Lifeguard
Isaac Luxton | BN#92785

RECOVERY SUBSECTION
URBAN SEARCH & RESCUE
COMMUNITY LIAISON OFFICE
OCEAN LIFEGUARD