Media and Partnership Program

Fire Department

MEDIA AND PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM

1.0 - Definitions
  • LSFD - Los Santos Fire Department
  • PIO - Public Information Officer
2.0 - Requirements
  • 18 years or older. Anyone under the age of 18 is not eligible for the Program
  • LSFD Public Information Officer must be on scene to conduct any tours.
  • Should you become injured in any way shape or form, you're required to inform the LSFD and/or PIO, and medical treatment will be provided.
  • You agree to refrain from taking images of injured, wounded and/or deceased patients. Should they do, they must be blurred or pixelated.

3.0 Project Scope
The LSFD permits Reporters, Photographers and Media Agencies to take part in the Media and Partnership Program. This program allows Media and Partners to be informed of active, ongoing major incidents or unique calls the Fire Department responds to. Media and Partners will be provided access to the LSFD Live Incident Tracker in where they'll be informed of all major incidents the LSFD responds to, including any news, press releases or important changes.

Civilians involved in the Media and Partners Program shall follow all Public Information Officer instructions and must not interfere with Firefighting or Medical procedures. You may be granted access onto the scene, but this is at the discretion of the Public Information Officer and/or Incident Commander.

4.0 Liability Waiver
As a condition to being permitted to participate as apart of the LSFD Media and Partner Program with the Los Santos Fire Department, I, the undersigned, waive any claim I have against the Los Santos Fire Department for any loss of life, bodily injury, property damage or any other claim whatsoever that I may sustain as a result of my participation under both Section 2 - Requirements and Section 3 - Project Scope. I further agree that this waiver of liability by me is binding on my legal representatives, heirs and successors, shall have the same legal effect as I have agreed herein. I also understand the Los Santos Fire Department may waive my right to the stipulations in this document for any reason and at any time, especially should I be in violation of the regulations set. Having that said, I adhere to the regulations set by the Los Santos Fire Department.
Signature

5 - ((How this works))
(( By joining the LSFD Discord you hereby agree to the following terms in the Media and Partnership Program. You must request your 'media' role in the #Role-Requests and it'll be issued to you. You must also set your name to your In Character Name, otherwise it will not be processed. The LSFD reserves the right to revoke access to the Program at any time.

You'll have access to a single channel, the Live Incident Tracker. This is a channel approved by LFM for us, the LSFD, to provide you access to immediate notices, alerts and updates to critical incidents happening in Los Santos County. This may include rarer calls we get as well. We will not spam you with repeated calls unless its unique calls only.

LSFD Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/fZjczxHNQZ
If you are unable to join this discord, please reach out to: itsmitchh or gonzo.cs
))
  • Information