2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2.1 Previous Agency
Fire Department of Liberty City

2.2 Department Rank
Firefighter / Paramedic

2.3 Primary Assignment
Bureau of Fire Operations

2.4 Date of Resignation/Termination
12/DEC/2022 ((This character only. I'm still in the faction on my single-role alt))

2.5 Reason for Resignation/Termination
Seeking alternate job opportunities.

2.6 In your previous agency, did you receive any internal administrative disciplinary action?
[—] Yes
[X] No
If YES, please explain: Answer Here

3. TRANSFER QUESTIONS
3.1 Desired Rank
FF/Paramedic, Paramedic Preceptor

3.2 Desired Primary Assignment
Station 7, FF/Paramedic Preceptor

3.3 Please detail your reasonings for wanting to transfer to the Los Santos Fire Department and what your ambitions within the Department are

I am looking for a new adventure in life. I started off as an EMT in the Bureau of Emergency Medical Services at the FDLC and I later upgraded to paramedic and transferred to the suppression side after a couple years of doing that. I enjoyed my work on the suppression side, but I find myself being one of those rare exceptions of a firefighter who enjoys the medical side as well. Due to the way the FDLC is structured, ALS providers such as myself are only permitted to practice at the CFR-D level when working on an engine, truck, or rescue company, unless exigent circumstances exist, or we pick up an overtime shift working on an ambulance. The Bureau of EMS and Bureau of Fire Operations essentially operate as two departments under one roof, and while that is a very attractive opportunity for many firefighters and paramedics out there who wish to remain limited to one role or the other, I would like to be able to do both on a daily basis.

That being said, I would also like to continue working in a busy urban system, and so Los Santos seemed like a natural fit being the second busiest fire department in the nation behind the FDLC. Especially given my further understanding of your department and the fact that you offer dual role positions that allow personnel to practice their full scope regardless of if they are on the ambulance or a suppression apparatus.

Furthermore, I feel that your department offers more opportunities for advancement that are conducive with my interests. I was an FTO and later a paramedic preceptor prior to transferring to the suppression side and I thoroughly enjoyed teaching new EMTs and paramedics. I would love to get back into that and resume my role in training new prehospital providers with your department.

(( 4. OOC SECTION ))
4.1 Provide a screenshot to the ‘FULL RECORD’ of your UCP administrative record
4.2 If you are in another faction, link your Double Faction Permissions request from LSFD's side
4.3 Link your Fire Department Liberty City forum account
ACCESS ((I was the Chief of Department and therefor had two alternative characters, Rossi remains in the FDLC, Devon has gone unused since I resigned my position as Chief, therefor the forum account will not reflect this particular character I am applying on.))

4.4 Link a screenshot to approval of this transfer from FDLC Leadership
4.5 Provide your Discord username and discriminator below
Williams#5215

4.6 Briefly explain what you can bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality, portrayal and character development
I am an experienced roleplayer with about a decade of experience under my belt. Additionally I actually work on an ambulance in real life as an EMT in the process of upgrading to paramedic. That gives me a little more of a hands-on perspective that I can factor into my roleplay, understanding the fact that it’s a game and making some necessary modifications accordingly, but still trying to add a little bit of additional “flavor” that comes with exposure to the culture of Fire/EMS in California. I also have one year of experience running PHMC's EMS program, most of my time there has been spent educating new paramedic students and interns, I'm more than happy to bring that to this faction as well.
Emily Ohara
Retired Battalion Chief
Primary Assignment: Battalion Commander

Los Santos Fire Department
Lateral Transfer Request - Received

Dear Jacob Devon,

Thank you for submitting a lateral transfer request with the Los Santos Fire Department. Your request has been received successfully and has been forwarded to Department Chief Officers for review and deliberation. You will receive a reply in the next seventy-two (72) hours. During this time, please refrain from contacting any Department personnel in the hopes of receiving an update, or attempting to speed up the process as this will reflect negatively on your request.

In the event there has been a change necessitating an update to your request form, or you no longer seek employment within the Department, please reply to this message at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Emily Ohara, Fire Captain II
Battalion Chief - Emily Ohara
Battalion 1, Fire Station 7, El Burro Heights

Emily Ohara
Retired Battalion Chief

Lateral Transfer Request - Offer of Employment

Dear Jacob Devon,

This letter is in response to your application for employment to the Los Santos Fire Department. Your request has been reviewed and deliberated by the Department's Chief Officers. We are offering you the civil service title of Firefighter I/Paramedic as a Truck Company, Fire Station 7 / B Platoon.

Please confirm whether you accept or decline this offer within the next seventy-two (72) hours.

Regards,

Elizabeth Miller
Medical Director
Primary Assignment: Emergency Medical Services Bureau

I accept.
Emily Ohara
Retired Battalion Chief

Lateral Transfer Request - Accepted

Dear Jacob Devon,

This letter is in response to your application for employment to the Los Santos Fire Department. Your confirmation of employment has been received. You are now required to complete the following: (( Additional guides you may find useful: ))

Regards,

• Information