2.2 Department Rank
Paramedic

2.3 Primary Assignment
Bureau of EMS

2.4 Date of Resignation/Termination
18/02/2023

2.5 Reason for Resignation/Termination
Personal reasons / lateral transfer

2.6 In your previous agency, did you receive any internal administrative disciplinary action?
[—] Yes
[X] No
If YES, please explain: Answer Here

3. TRANSFER QUESTIONS
3.1 Desired Rank
Paramedic, Paramedic Preceptor

3.2 Desired Primary Assignment
Station 7, Paramedic Preceptor

3.3 Please detail your reasonings for wanting to transfer to the Los Santos Fire Department and what your ambitions within the Department are
I began initially as a volunteer EMT, using my free-time to gain worthwhile skills and lived experiences within the department before I took the next steps at applying for an EMT trainee position, of which I was successfully accepted into. I continued to hone my skills, garnering two years of worked experience and on the job training before I was upgraded to a licensed Paramedic within the Bureua of EMS. I loved the fast-paced work enviroment, which included my critical thinking skills and the ability to make quick and logical decisions in a small amount of time. I was then approached by my Lieutenant at the time, and asked if I would enjoy taking on the role as a Preceptor, to help educate and guide future Paramedics and EMTs, with providing on-the-job training. Despite the time I spent working alongside the FDLC, I felt I needed a change of scenery and sought out a lateral transfer between the two departments.

I am looking forward to bringing my years worth of experience as both a Paramedic and Preceptor to the LSFD, where I think my skills will suit an urban and fast-paced enviroment. I excell in team-work and am used to working closely with co-workers, but am also self-driven and an capable independant worker. I also feel as though this department is welcoming to advancements which better suits my ambitions and interests.

(( 4. OOC SECTION ))
4.1 Provide a screenshot to the ‘FULL RECORD’ of your UCP administrative record
4.2 If you are in another faction, link your Double Faction Permissions request from LSFD's side
4.3 Link your Fire Department Liberty City forum account
ACCESS ((I was the Chief of EMS and so had two characters, one of which was Monique Reyes, since my resignation from the FDLC on Camila Loretti, this forum account will not reflect my character accurately. Feel free to reach out to other members of the FDLC to verify this, however.))

4.4 Link a screenshot to approval of this transfer from FDLC Leadership
4.5 Provide your Discord username and discriminator below
angelic#4696

4.6 Briefly explain what you can bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality, portrayal and character development
As a real-life student nurse, I have a unique perspective on the application of medicine and medical care provided in both a pre-hospital and hospitla setting that I think will benefit my accurate portrayal of my character. I also have twelve years of experience in heavy, articulate and literate text-based roleplay that is fitting with the expectations of this faction. I also gained a lot of experience in the accurate potrayal of Paramedicine through Pillbox Hill's paramedic program, where I began as a trainee, and worked my way up as a licesned Paramedic and finally was appointed a supervisor of the program on my alt, and so I am looking forward in sharing my experience and wealth of knowledge with the faction.
Kirsten Wiggins
Retired
Primary Assignment: Administrative Operations

Los Santos Fire Department
Lateral Transfer Request - Received

Miss Reyes,

Thank you for submitting a lateral transfer request with the Los Santos Fire Department. Your request has been received successfully and has been forwarded to Department Chief Officers for review and deliberation. You will receive a reply in the next seventy-two (72) hours. During this time, please refrain from contacting any Department personnel in the hopes of receiving an update, or attempting to speed up the process as this will reflect negatively on your request.

In the event there has been a change necessitating an update to your request form, or you no longer seek employment within the Department, please reply to this message at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,
BHamlin
Bethany Hamlin,
EMS Captain II
Kirsten Wiggins
Retired
Primary Assignment: Administrative Operations

Lateral Transfer Request - Offer of Employment

Dear Ms. Reyes,

This letter is in response to your application for employment to the Los Santos Fire Department. Your request has been reviewed and deliberated by the Department's Chief Officers. We are offering you the civil service title of Paramedic I.

Please confirm whether you accept or decline this offer within the next seventy-two (72) hours.

BHamlin
Bethany Hamlin,
EMS Captain II
Monique Reyes
Senior Paramedic

I accept.
Bethany Hamlin wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 13:06

Lateral Transfer Request - Offer of Employment

Dear Ms. Reyes,

This letter is in response to your application for employment to the Los Santos Fire Department. Your request has been reviewed and deliberated by the Department's Chief Officers. We are offering you the civil service title of Paramedic I.

Please confirm whether you accept or decline this offer within the next seventy-two (72) hours.

BHamlin
Bethany Hamlin,
EMS Captain II
  • Information