(( [Reinstatement | Denied] Kimberly Zhang --> Michael Campana ))

Luis Ruiz
Civilian
Primary Assignment: Rescue Company

Reinstatement Application
Section I - Personal Information
1.1 First Name: <Kimberly>

1.2 Middle Name: <N/A>

1.3 Last Name: <Zhang>

Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: <EMT>

2.2 Former Station and Platoon Assignment: <EMT - EMS Bureau>

2.3 End of Employment Date: 31/JAN/2023

2.4 Reason: Resignation

2.5 Desired Rank: <EMT>

2.6 Desired Station and Platoon Assignment: <EMS Bureau>

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement?
<(( I have picked up on my activity in game and with school coming to a close in two months I can be more active compared to my inactivity status in Janurary. ))>

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?
<(( I miss doing the roleplay provided by the LSFD. It is a very friendly family orientated faction and provides a lot of passive roleplay which I enjoy. ))>

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?
<(( I have been focusing on LEO roleplay for the most part. However, I can make up time now for FD roleplay because of school ending soon. ))>

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, Kimberly Zhang, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 24/MAR/2023
SIGNATURE: Kimberly Zhang

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Unedited screenshot of your administrative record: Access

5.2 Generate an URL from your applicant character stats on the UCP: Access

5.3 List all your current and past characters including factions:
  • Juliana Rubio - LSPD
  • Chantelle Williams - LSSD
  • Michael Campana - LSSD
5.3.1 If applicable, provide proof of double faction permission: Access

5.4 Please elaborate the reasons that lead to your initial departure from the faction.
<(( I was mainly focused on maintaining my status in LEO roleplay. I did not want to partake in FD roleplay anymore because of time constraints and really not knowing anybody. However, this go around I plan on changing my activity status and getting to know more people so I have people available to go on shift with me. ))>

5.5 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum) (Only to be written if Namechanging.):
<Originally from East Los Santos Station, Michael Campana grew up in a fairly decent household despite his family having close to no money due to his father's social status of being a felon. It was very hard for his father to earn money while being a felon, moving job-to-job due to his conditions. Michael was born into this situation and his father's doctrine of raising him is "To not do what I've become." Michael's father was originally arrested on Grand Theft of a Firearm and Receiving Stolen Property. While his dad owned a pawnshop he knew about stolen property he was selling them being firearms. He really stressed towards Michael to not become a felon. It can mess-up your whole career, this said Michael strived to do his best in school despite his living situation he always tried to make it to school. In grade school and secondary school he always looked up to his father's doctrine and wanted to be the best he could in the name of his dad despite constant bullying and his classmates calling him a nerd. As he approached high school he had to think of possible career paths he could take he decided he wanted to go into Law Enforcement or IT as two career choices.

One day in high school Michael engaged in a conversation with the School Resource Deputy who was assigned to the area. He talked about how he wanted to follow Law Enforcement as a career path and the SRD was totally on Michael's page and even assisted him through the hiring process. He knew Michael was a good choice due to how he was raised and his demeanor to not give a damn to what people had to think about him. Michael soon took his words, as soon as he got out of high school he applied to the Los Santos Sheriff's Department after getting himself situated at home due to him being eighteen. His father approved his career despite him being a felon. Michael's father understood that it was his choice and his life and he can decide what he wanted with it. If that was his dream then let him chase it instead of ending up like him with no job and no where to go.

Michael went through the LSSD Academy and had a rough time with the physical portion of it. Michael's build was quite large and still is. He originally played Defensive Lineman for his high schools football team. However, he barely got any playing time due to his teammates view on him of being a nerd. They ensured he got little to none on the field. Michael kept in shape for his position as a lineman and was a star on the field when given playtime. This said, lineman are usually brute force guy's with very little stamina. It took multiple remedials in the academy for him to finally pass the sprint his strength test were outstanding however. Michael was originally assigned to East Los Santos Station after passing his academy and he worked alongside Raymond Valdez as a patrol deputy out of there during his FTP. He enjoyed Valdez as a supervisor with his leadership capabilities and when he heard he was transferring he did so too alongside him. Michael was assigned to Davis Station alongside Valdez and it is there where he set his goal for his career. He wanted to join the Gang Enforcement Team under the Operation Safe Streets Bureau

Michael was apart of the Gang Enforcement Team for nearly three and a half years. He made personal connections with the citizens and gang affiliates of South Central & Vespucci. However, Michael strived for more during his tenure in the LSSD after talking with deputies he had as trainees in their training period he knew what he wanted. He wanted to go for SEB or ESD. However, after seeing the requirements to join the assignments he was not sure if that's the route he wanted to go to do emergency medicine. Additionally, Michael saw that there was a long wait list for LSSD ESD recruitment. Furthermore, there was little to no progress with his tenure within the LSSD.

Therefore, Michael applied for the Los Santos Fire Department after seeing the opportunities there within emergency medicine. He went through their EMT Academy and now is waiting for a station assignment after finishing the application and recruitment process.>

Last edited by Luis Ruiz on 25 Mar 2023, 19:59, edited 1 time in total.
Firefighter I Luis Ruiz
Rescue Company / Station 52, Rockford Hills
Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
Aoife Voss
Primary Assignment: Engine Company
Station Assignment: Station 1

Dear Mr. Campana,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos Fire Department and will now be forwarded to the LSFD Command Staff for review. You will be subjected to a background check alongside with an evaluation of your previous tenure of service in the Department. You may expect your application to be provided with a response within 72 hours. However, specific circumstances may dictate a more extended timeline.

In case of any doubt or necessity to update information, please contact your handler via email. Contacting any member of Command Staff about the reinstatement application for any reason other than those mentioned above will weight negatively in the final deliberation.

Best regards,
A.Reilly
Fire Captain I Aoife Reilly
Los Santos Fire Department
Deputy Fire Marshal II (Bonus) Aoife Voss
Rockford Hills - Headquarters
SAN FIRE - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885
Former Fire Captain I Aoife Voss
Paleto Bay - Fire Station 1
ImageLos Santos Fire Department
"Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
Aoife Voss

Dear Mr. Campana,

Due to issues present in your reinstatement application, it has currently been set as PENDING by the Los Santos Fire Department. The following list contains all items that require correction:
  • (( Section IV - Add your first and last name to the declaration. ))
Please ensure the errors above are amended within the next 24 hours otherwise your application may be automatically declined. In case of any doubt or necessity to update information, please contact your handler via email.

Best regards,
A.Reilly
Luis Ruiz
Civilian
Primary Assignment: Rescue Company

(( Amended, apologies for that. ))
Firefighter I Luis Ruiz
Rescue Company / Station 52, Rockford Hills
Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
Aoife Voss

Dear Mr. Campana,

After a thorough review of your reinstatement application by the Los Santos Fire Department Command Staff, we regret to inform you that it has been DENIED the Department professional guidelines. This decision is final and your handler should not be contacted about it in any manner. While we are unable to offer you the position within Los Santos Fire Department at this moment, please do not feel discouraged from applying once again in 1 month or via recruitment.

For your questions, concerns or appeals regarding this decision, please forward a private message to the Chief Officers.

Best regards,
A.Reilly