Section II - Employment History
2.1 Former Rank: Firefighter III/EMT

2.2 Former Station and Platoon Assignment: Station 7

2.3 End of Employment Date: 01/JAN/2023

2.4 Reason: Resignation

2.5 Desired Rank: Engineer/EMT

2.6 Desired Station and Platoon Assignment: Station 7

Section III- Employment Information
3.1 Why should Los Santos Fire Department accept your reinstatement?
I have always been a valuable asset for the department and have demonstrated to be a hardworking individual with the right mindset that performs their duties to the best of their abilities.

3.2 Why do you wish to rejoin the Fire Department?
Firefighting has been the only thing I have known in my life and staying away from the job that I love is unequivocally wrong. I would like to return and keep doing what has kept me focused and happy for almost half a decade now.

3.3 What have you been doing since your discharge from the department?
I have been focusing on my personal life and enjoying the little things that a quiet life can provide you. Employment wise I have only been assisting a family member with their construction business.

Section IV - Declaration & Statement
By submitting this request, I, PATRICK CAPRA, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and indefinite ban from future recruitment drives. I hereby declare that I understand that the Los Santos Fire Department's acting Chief officer may discharge me at will with or without cause and that I may resign from the department at any time. I acknowledge that I must participate in an academy or private training session and pass a written exam before practicing any medical practices. In the event of employment, it is further acknowledged that I may not exercise any medical practices or techniques that were not taught in academical sessions, for it would be practice of illegitimate medical practice, if it is legally proven that I have done such I agree and understand that it may be used against and face dishonorable discharges plus criminal charges.

Date: 25/MAR/2023
SIGNATURE: PATRICK CAPRA

Section V - OOC Information
5.1 Unedited screenshot of your administrative record: Access

5.2 Generate an URL from your applicant character stats on the UCP: Access

5.3 List all your current and past characters including factions:
  • Patrick Capra - Los Santos Police Department
    Frank DeCarlo - Aftermath Row, LLC
5.3.1 If applicable, provide proof of double faction permission: N/A

5.4 Please elaborate the reasons that lead to your initial departure from the faction.
I was planning to make a complete return previously but I found myself lacking motivation to even come in-game which is why my last stay was so short. This time around it's entirely different as I feel a lot more fresh and am really wanting to return to what I have always known as well as to be amongst people I consider my great friends.

5.5 Please provide an IC background story for your character (200 words minimum) (Only to be written if Namechanging.): N/A

VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTER | PATRICK A. CAPRA
ROCKFORD HILLS — FIRE STATION 52
Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
Emily Ohara
Retired Battalion Chief
Primary Assignment: Battalion Commander

Dear Mr. Capra,

Your reinstatement application has been RECEIVED by the Los Santos Fire Department and will now be forwarded to the LSFD Command Staff for review. You will be subjected to a background check alongside with an evaluation of your previous tenure of service in the Department. You may expect your application to be provided with a response within 72 hours. However, specific circumstances may dictate a more extended timeline.

In case of any doubt or necessity to update information, please contact your handler via email. Contacting any member of Command Staff about the reinstatement application for any reason other than those mentioned above will weight negatively in the final deliberation.

Best regards,
Fire Captain II Emily Ohara
Los Santos Fire Department
Battalion Chief - Emily Ohara
Battalion 1, Fire Station 7, El Burro Heights

Emily Ohara
Retired Battalion Chief
Primary Assignment: Battalion Commander

Dear Mr. Capra,

After a thorough review of your reinstatement application by the Los Santos Fire Department Command Staff, we are pleased to inform you that it has been ACCEPTED. We are extending you an offer of employment at the rank of Firefighter III/EMT assigned to Station 7 in B Platoon / Truck Company.

If you wish to accept this offer, please respond to this letter within the next 72 hours. Upon acceptance you are expected to present yourself at your assignment in order to be inducted and provided with your uniform and badge. Failure to perform this action within reasonable time will result in automatic termination.

Best regards,
Fire Captain II Emily Ohara
Los Santos Fire Department
Battalion Chief - Emily Ohara
Battalion 1, Fire Station 7, El Burro Heights

Patrick Capra
Part-Time Engineer

I accept.
VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTER | PATRICK A. CAPRA
ROCKFORD HILLS — FIRE STATION 52
Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"
  • Information